Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?  (Read 13904 times)

Grow3inchesquestions

Re: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2018, 05:02:02 AM »

How are yoh able to get hgh above 5'6" i begged my doctors do give it to me but they deemed me not short enough

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2018, 09:00:34 AM »

yes ofcoarse women will despise men at 5'6-5'9 range(non-existant below tht) even if they never show it outwards all their life but thts the female nature and nature intends females to behave that way for better offspring survival and quality life. they don want their kids to be depressed like this subconsiously human brains r so smart it can feel and asses things we don even consider consciously.

Man, what a load of oversperg'd pseudoscientific bulls-hit.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Sanity

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2018, 10:38:04 AM »

Man, what a load of oversperg'd pseudoscientific bulls-hit.
is that ur under 5'8 brain talking?
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2018, 11:42:15 AM »

First of all, they pretty much show it outward how they despise men under 5'7".

Secondly, I don't think it even comes down to offsprings or such. They don't want to copulate with short men because they're simply disgusted by them. I'm not even a woman and I feel disgusted.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2018, 11:51:42 AM »

Secondly, I don't think it even comes down to offsprings or such. They don't want to copulate with short men because they're simply disgusted by them. I'm not even a woman and I feel disgusted.

You alright lol?

myloginacc

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2018, 12:52:55 PM »

LoL - he's not under 5'8.

You're just another delusional forum user who would rather blame external factors rather than reflect and improve yourself, regardless of the undeniable existence of heightism. Surely the only reason you have no luck in whatever you care about is because you're not 6 feet tall, but some centimeters off the mark. Also, this is my last post in this thread, before I have to deal with all of your peers.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Sanity

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2018, 03:55:37 PM »

First of all, they pretty much show it outward how they despise men under 5'7".

ok but disgusted is a bit too strong here. even more than i'd choose. XD lol

but yea ur pretty much right on.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2018, 08:37:18 PM »

Of course I would be able to forgive myself of a mistake made as a child - just as I would be able to forgive another person of a mistake they made as a child.  The lack of sleep and depression were probably related.  Depression is not something you can easily manage even as an adult let alone as a child.  Best not to ponder on this too long - this is the sort of thinking that triggers depression.

Beautiful, wise words.

Ascending

« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2018, 10:45:55 AM »

« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2018, 12:49:43 PM »

Thank you.  :)

Basically, all I had to do to not be depressed was to leave school. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Sanity

« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2018, 03:50:54 PM »

Basically, all I had to do to not be depressed was to leave school. It shouldn't be that difficult.
kudos's to my parents for especially prioritizing the fcking school over my awesome diet, consistant sports and great sleep. thanks mom

Ascending

« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2018, 04:54:54 PM »

Other than Genetics and Epigenetics, I think the only way you can "naturally" maximise your height is as follows:

• Your parents need to know the growth spurts which punctuate your childhood and maximise you nutrition during those periods (and possibly a few months either side).
  • Get HGH treatment
  • Ensure the health of the growth plate during childhood and watchout for certain types of Salter–Harris fractures
  • Delay growth plate fusion until you reach the desired height - use Anastrozole/aromatase inhibitors - probably optimal if combined with 2.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 05:31:12 PM by Ascending »

edwardv6

« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2018, 05:32:35 PM »

Are you guys men or women? Talking like you guys know what all women want and generalizing, perhaps a sxx change is what some of you need, not LL since you know more about the needs of a woman. I mean, majority of you guys admit you can't even enjoy life right now as a man lol but a handful of inches is going to take you from a bum to a god on earth.

Prioritizing height over intelligence, sheesh, that says a lot about your intelligence right there alone. You have short sighted people on here willing to trade all the money they have to do LL ASAP, know nothing about opportunity cost, etc. You think a retard 6ft+ guy is more valuable to the world than a much shorter intelligent one who can actually contribute something to the world? We aren't the dominant species on Earth because we are tall.

I also understand where you guys are coming from by the way, but most of you guys on this forum never bother to see the other side for a second.
banned for flaming/hostility

« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2018, 06:33:30 PM »

Are you guys men or women? Talking like you guys know what all women want and generalizing, perhaps a sxx change is what some of you need, not LL since you know more about the needs of a woman. I mean, majority of you guys admit you can't even enjoy life right now as a man lol but a handful of inches is going to take you from a bum to a god on earth.

Prioritizing height over intelligence, sheesh, that says a lot about your intelligence right there alone. You have short sighted people on here willing to trade all the money they have to do LL ASAP, know nothing about opportunity cost, etc. You think a retard 6ft+ guy is more valuable to the world than a much shorter intelligent one who can actually contribute something to the world? We aren't the dominant species on Earth because we are tall.

I also understand where you guys are coming from by the way, but most of you guys on this forum never bother to see the other side for a second.

Have you counted the opportunity cost of you constantly making useless posts on this forum?

edwardv6

« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2018, 07:07:41 PM »

Have you counted the opportunity cost of you constantly making useless posts on this forum?
To you it might be useless, since you've got sh1t tier intelligence.

Unlike you I don't have to worry about opportunity costs and even then I got time to waste as I wait for my positions to fill. You just worry about saving up every penny you can to get your little surgery.

« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2018, 07:13:05 PM »

To you it might be useless, since you've got sh1t tier intelligence.

Unlike you I don't have to worry about opportunity costs and even then I got time to waste as I wait for my positions to fill. You just worry about saving up every penny you can to get your little surgery.

Brb coming to an LL forum to feel intelligent among random internet users. Lmao

edwardv6

« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2018, 07:17:19 PM »

Brb coming to an LL forum to feel intelligent among random internet users. Lmao
Putting words in my mouth, trying to spin the narrative, in what other ways are you going to admit to me you got nothing to rebuttal with other than non sense?

« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2018, 08:16:07 PM »

Putting words in my mouth, trying to spin the narrative, in what other ways are you going to admit to me you got nothing to rebuttal with other than non sense?

Hahaha so intelligennttt

Sanity

« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2018, 01:47:42 AM »

in our society height is deemed more precious than even intelligence. thts the sad reality.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2018, 03:32:14 AM »

in our society height is deemed more precious than even intelligence. thts the sad reality.

So if stephen hawkings could be 6'3, he would be as known as he is right now?

« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2018, 03:55:11 AM »

So if stephen hawkings could be 6'3, he would be as known as he is right now?

It all boils down to whether you wanted to be like Stephen Hawking. If so, then good for you, better read more book. I don't.

TallerDream

« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2018, 03:53:14 PM »

bro as much as I value height and I believe everyone here does, I think what you just said is idiotic. Intelligence and what you can do with it is a lot more valuable than height that's for sure. To be honest, height is only important to attract females more easily, it does not make much of a difference when it comes to gaining respect from people. You earn respect through your actions towards other people and how you behave in the presence of other males. If a guy is beta he is beta regardless of how tall he is. Unless you are really short, like below 5'7, I don't think social prejudice will have to be dealt with. As far as intelligence is concerned, a short guy that has accomplished great feats with his intelligence will be a lot more acknowledged by society than a regular tall guy that adds no value to the society at all. However, the tall guy, unless he's really ugly and fat, will get laid more easily.

« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »

bro as much as I value height and I believe everyone here does, I think what you just said is idiotic. Intelligence and what you can do with it is a lot more valuable than height that's for sure. To be honest, height is only important to attract females more easily, it does not make much of a difference when it comes to gaining respect from people. You earn respect through your actions towards other people and how you behave in the presence of other males. If a guy is beta he is beta regardless of how tall he is. Unless you are really short, like below 5'7, I don't think social prejudice will have to be dealt with. As far as intelligence is concerned, a short guy that has accomplished great feats with his intelligence will be a lot more acknowledged by society than a regular tall guy that adds no value to the society at all. However, the tall guy, unless he's really ugly and fat, will get laid more easily.

No.

Sanity

« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2018, 02:56:17 AM »

bro as much as I value height and I believe everyone here does, I think what you just said is idiotic. Intelligence and what you can do with it is a lot more valuable than height that's for sure.
I didn't say height is more valuable than intelligence. I said the society deemed it as such and tht's the very sad reality.

edwardv6

« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2018, 10:46:14 PM »

No.
Denial, confirmation bias, mental retardation and blame-shifting all in one thread from you lol

The only thing you have in connection to anything Bruce Wayne related is you should be in Arkham.

« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2018, 09:17:37 AM »

Denial, confirmation bias, mental retardation and blame-shifting all in one thread from you lol

The only thing you have in connection to anything Bruce Wayne related is you should be in Arkham.

An idiot who thinks himself as intelligent lolllllll

wants2growtaller

« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2018, 09:36:33 AM »

you are absolute correct. Society values physical appearance over character traits. Even little children desire people who are more esthetic pleasing than others. Its human nature. But it doesn't make it rights. Its just like you said a sad reality. Society values tall height. Although heightism is grossly denied its just how our world is. If a person wants to get very far in life its TAll height and personality. Personality alone or just intelligence alone will not make you successful. It can but its very difficult.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2018, 11:40:52 AM »

you are absolute correct. Society values physical appearance over character traits. Even little children desire people who are more esthetic pleasing than others. Its human nature. But it doesn't make it rights. Its just like you said a sad reality. Society values tall height. Although heightism is grossly denied its just how our world is. If a person wants to get very far in life its TAll height and personality. Personality alone or just intelligence alone will not make you successful. It can but its very difficult.

Simply being tall will not make you successful or wealthy in this world. You still need social skills and perseverance if you want to have friends and relationships and marketable skills and work ethics if you want to have a good job and income. Some of these things come easier to you if you are taller and/or more attractive than unattractive, but skills and perseverance are still the common denominator to success, while height is not. Barring a small amount of people who gut lucky while not being skilled or persistant (such as kids of rich parents).

edwardv6

« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2018, 04:15:13 PM »

An idiot who thinks himself as intelligent lolllllll
Ironic
You're the living embodiment of confirmation bias
Simply being tall will not make you successful or wealthy in this world. You still need social skills and perseverance if you want to have friends and relationships and marketable skills and work ethics if you want to have a good job and income. Some of these things come easier to you if you are taller and/or more attractive than unattractive, but skills and perseverance are still the common denominator to success, while height is not. Barring a small amount of people who gut lucky while not being skilled or persistant (such as kids of rich parents).
They only hear what they want to hear.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2018, 06:27:42 PM »

Being tall and attractive GIVEs you a fair change..an opportunity to be successful. Society deems us to have BOTH.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2018, 07:16:57 PM »

IronicYou're the living embodiment of confirmation biasThey only hear what they want to hear.

So desperately seeking validation for his so-called intelligence on LL forum. IRONIC. LOLOLOLOLOL
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up