Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heightism  (Read 4150 times)

wants2growtaller

Re: Heightism
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2018, 11:51:33 AM »

This is redundant. I don't believe in eugenics...survival of the fittest. I believe society works betteewhen its inclusive. Idealistic.maybe. But I rather treat people fairly then hold things against them they can not control.I won't be answering to things like this anymore. End of conversation.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Body Builder

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2018, 12:18:57 PM »

You can think yourself as smart, intelligent, capable, a great character, etc all you want, but at the end of the day, you just gotta ask yourself this question.

'What can you do that this 6'5" guy above can't do easily?'

sxx appeal in men mainly only consists of 3 things: height, facial aesthetic and physical fitness.

There are also minor other stuffs, like body language, tonality, social skills, etc, but these are easy to fix and anybody can learn to do it right.
Yes all that traits make a man good looking.
But nothing more. The world is not governed from good looking men nor tall ones. On having easy time on dating yes, height and face are the most important. But not in anything else. 
Believing that appearance is the only thing that matters on someone, especially on a man, means that you are mentally unstable.

Great321

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2018, 12:50:28 PM »

Angry black feminist who screams racism and misoginy everywhere.

Your problem is your toxic character. Thats why nobody respects you. And its showing in pretty much every post you written so far

That's what literally someone with a toxic character would write.

Maybe there are 13 year old boys behind these childish accounts, no one knows. I wouldn't take them seriously.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2018, 01:35:19 PM »

That's what literally someone with a toxic character would write.

Maybe there are 13 year old boys behind these childish accounts, no one knows. I wouldn't take them seriously.

Who are you talkin about?

Sanity

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2018, 03:51:59 PM »

I can certainly see that you're good at telling jokes.
how tall r u and how tall ur aiming to go with ll. u also claim to have stunted ur height somewat by a couple of inches. let me know about urself and ur aims.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

XEN

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2018, 12:00:13 AM »

5'1 is not an issue for a woman, I know many successful women (in both love and career) with that height (and even shorter).

Something common among the short successful women I know is this: attractiveness.

However, I don't know your proportions, and either your physical somatotype (ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph) , but if you have long torso, short legs and endomorph type... then yes 5'1 is not enough, since you can't fix your short legs and broad shoulders with exercising or cosmetic surgery other than leg lengthening to make your proportions look better.

But if you are ectomorph type, and have long legs, you are better off exploring other options other than leg lengthening because your problem, is not height.

Ayesha12345

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2018, 05:25:10 AM »

Go ahead call me names. Nothing wrong with being black and nothing wrong with being a feminist. Only racists, sxxist people think its a deragatory slur. And as far as being angry..im not.. Im not angry but I am upset on how people put so much value on height and DENY HEIGHTISM IS REAL.

Agreed completely. We can’t deny the fact that women too are treated unfairly due to height. It’s a reality. And we don’t need to justify and give 10 different reasons why sometimes even as much as  2 inches can mean a lot more overall presence and respect for us if we’re bekow average.

But yes in the dating area I suppose we’re  fine, I being a 4’11 woman have had no trouble finding good looking even tall guys, some love petite girls. where as for men anything below 5’7 and they’re not given a chance. Having said that it’s a personal choice so neither gender should be judged, unless they’re over the average height and in this forum -__-
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 06:10:58 AM by Ayesha12345 »

Betagur7

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2018, 05:59:14 AM »

Once read that people with short stature more likely to suffer from paranoia. In regards to women short stature would definitely affect them. Feel like it’s heighten sense of insecurity, and I have this one coworker who is 5’1 and always complains about her height. But socially and romantically I think she has it better than a lot of women.

ZUCC420

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2018, 07:56:05 AM »

I see what's going on, some lookism nutjobs made several fake female accounts for trolling. I just might join:

@wants2growtaller

@Ayesha12345
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

cheekycabs

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2018, 04:15:40 PM »

The funny thing is it's probably one guy making 5 different accounts talking to himself. I mean, honestly... go make friends outside  :D :D
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

Ayesha12345

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2018, 06:03:06 PM »

Doubt any of the girls are fake, and neither am I, I just said something from experience that I felt is very true. I just talked to @sanity on the phone I exist -__- stop doubting everyone & everything ppl I’m sure others have better things to do

Sara123

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2018, 08:52:44 PM »

I know this sounds terrible but this forum has really made me laugh at times. Honestly this year has been crazy for me. I’ve gone from feeling depressed and anxious while contributing on this forum to sometimes finding some posts irritating to other times finding them hillarious. Some recent posts I must admit were odd and there were many of them, as if a parrot has joined the forum, looking for beak lengthening advice maybe.

Ayesha12345

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2018, 09:08:22 PM »

FFS I doubt anyone fakes accounts except to maybe defame or advertise for any doctor and I’ve done neither. Talked to unicorn with my real identity on whatsapp  too but whatever @ZZCU420 Thought this forum was to help new ppl but now I’m convinced most need help themselves.

Sara123

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2018, 09:08:49 PM »

Sanity

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2018, 03:27:14 AM »

Doubt any of the girls are fake, and neither am I, I just said something from experience that I felt is very true. I just talked to @sanity on the phone I exist -__- stop doubting everyone & everything ppl I’m sure others have better things to do
we did talk. I doubt ppl need to make several accounts coz there's no gain in that other than advertise doctors which is quite easy to pinpoint for a fairly decent IQ.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

ZUCC420

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2018, 08:43:35 AM »

we did talk. I doubt ppl need to make several accounts coz there's no gain in that other than advertise doctors which is quite easy to pinpoint for a fairly decent IQ.

Ohh, so you're the mastermind behind this. I must say it's vastly entertaining, keep it up so that this forum doesn't die. Many might not appreciate it but it's probably because they haven't experienced invigorating dopamine rushes that embodies such trollicious endeavors.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

TruthBomber

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2018, 05:50:28 PM »

Yes all that traits make a man good looking.
But nothing more. The world is not governed from good looking men nor tall ones. On having easy time on dating yes, height and face are the most important. But not in anything else. 
Believing that appearance is the only thing that matters on someone, especially on a man, means that you are mentally unstable.
But dating is the most important thing logically, because it yields highest dopamine boost.

Think about it from purely mathematical perspective.

You know how life is about being happy, right? Everyone is saying that.

What gives most happiness?

Sex and drugs.

Depending on how rigorous the sex, your pulse, blood pressure, and breathing will continue to increase. Dopamine and epinephrine (the adrenaline hormone) continue to rise during sex, and, as you get closer to climax, the muscles throughout your body may start to tense up due to changes in your cerebellum.

So to live a "happy" life one has to live a life with high amounts of dopamine being secreted in the brain.

Two ways to do this for a male:
- Have fulfilling sex with lots of different beautiful partners (men secrete more dopamine upon changing partners)
- Abuse hard drugs like heroin, meth, fentanyl.

The second option will yield more dopamine than sex with beautiful women, but it will make you addicted and make you die prematurely from overdose.

It is still not a bad option, since you will die happy.

Now, first variant is a great idea, because having lots of fulfilling sex with beautiful partners will make you a happy man. This is not an opinion, this is a scientific fact as happiness = dopamine releases in brain.

So. Men who have highest chance of dating are tall prettyboys. So by this definition on average they also live happiest lives. If you want to be happy there are two options:
- Have fulfilling sex with various hot partners (and being tall and handsome increases your % to succeed at this)
- Have lots of hard drugs (kills you, but you die happy).

I know it is hard to hear, but science tells us these two above are mathematically the most rational ways to achieve highest amount of total happiness index during life. One could counter the drug argument saying that negative dopamine depletion and depressive periods AFTER the drugs would minus and counter the positive experiences. In that case, I might even agree and we would be left that hot tall guys have the happiest lives or at least have capacity to live the happiest lives.

If you want to disagree with me please provide factual counter-statements or counter-arguments. Only address points expressed and no personal attacks. Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up