Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheapest and safest way to lengthen 5 cms  (Read 572 times)

MrHandsome

Cheapest and safest way to lengthen 5 cms
« on: October 31, 2018, 11:43:43 PM »

Hey guys I really just cannot stand being a short guy. However, I don't want to be overzealous and have a bad surgery outcome. I plan to only lengthen 5cms. Right now I only have about 50k to spend. Nothing more.

What do you guys recommend that I do?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Cheapest and safest way to lengthen 5 cms
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 11:53:34 PM »

Grow bigger peepee

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 05:51:47 AM »

Go to Dr. Dimitrios. He's inexpensive but also give a guaranteed outcome.

wanna-be-taller

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 05:25:27 PM »

5 cm is a good amount of lengthening by means of safety. Your overall treatment will take much less time and you will experience less problems with your leg muscles with 5 cm. You will probably not experience so called "ballerina foot syndrome" (temporary inability to press your heels to the ground and walking on toes. This is treatable with proper physiotherapy and exercises).

We are a team of doctors who successfully perform LL surgery in Istanbul, Turkey. We do Precice, LON, Holyfix and Ilizarov methods so you can choose the method you want from this wide array. Our prices are also within your budget, so you can both have the surgery and still have enough money to stay in Istanbul in comfortable and safe environment. Your doctor or his assistant will be able to visit you frequently and keep your process in control.

To learn more about our doctors, surgery methods, prices and services: https://wannabetaller.com/our-services/

For free and unlimited patient consultation, you can contact us via WhatsApp: +994506844785
Pages: [1]   Go Up