Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help... what are your thoughts?  (Read 297 times)

Mapk

• Visitor
Help... what are your thoughts?
« on: November 08, 2018, 06:48:02 PM »

Hi,

Before I start I've read this forum a lot and what i'm about to outline is something deeply personal to me and whilst I understand there are many people around the world and indeed on this forum who maybe thinking .. why? you're lucky - I am in no way by asking this advice trying to come across ungrateful for what I have, we all have our own LL journey and this is mine.

I am a 23 year old male, who is currently 63 kg and 176cm. I would like to undergo LL to increase my height by 4.5-6cm depending on what is the safest and most tolerated by my body. My budget is around £40K.

Would people be able to suggest whether LL bilaterally via the tibia is best achieved using internals or externals? which ever is superior the reasons for and against would be appreciated. I am also concerned somewhat about scarring related to externals, do they fade with time, how bad are they due to pin sites compression?

Once again I'd appreciate your advice :)

Thanks!

wants2growtaller

Re: Help... what are your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:28:31 PM »

I would recomment Dr. Giotikas.  Check out his diaries on this forum. And his website.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Mapk

• Visitor
Re: Help... what are your thoughts?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 09:58:06 PM »

Thanks for this, would you suggest internal/external?

wants2growtaller

Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity
Pages: [1]   Go Up