Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doing CLL overseas but do not want to quit job. What are your thoughts?  (Read 897 times)

Betagur7

• Visitor

Hi all, have been following this forum for a couple of months. Like everyone else I have been experiencing a lot of depression because of my height. I am 171 cm tall and feel like I am treated a lot differently by society because of my height. Live in America where the average is 178 cm. I have a great job, but I just recently started working full time and only have enough to afford CLL overseas. The two doctors I am considering at the moment are Dr. Xia in China or Dr. Giotikas in Athens. I want to gain atleast 7 cm on femurs. My company does offer FMLA, but I do not know how that will work, because I am doing the surgery overseas. I do not want to have to quit my job to get this surgery, but I do believe this surgery will turn my life 180 degrees if am able to get it.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 12:21:01 AM by Betagur7 »

wants2growtaller

Re: Doing CLL overseas but do not want to quit job. What are your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 12:39:13 AM »

You cant have both. You have a sacrifice.  I would get the surgery and find another job.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Betagur7

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 06:46:13 AM »

Maybe right. Looks like doing it USA would be better and they charge A LOT. Really was hoping to do the surgery as soon as possible while I’m still 25. Believe surgery would be easier on my body and the social advantages (dating) would be even better after surgery.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 09:29:35 AM »

If you are doing CLL for dating. I think that's a pathetic reason. CLl puts a lot of strain your body ..and mental state. Its not worth that BIG of a sacrifice for some shallow woman. But you should check out Dr. Giotikas. He is in Greece and very affordable.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Betagur7

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 02:04:58 PM »

Don’t see how.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 04:21:51 PM by Betagur7 »

wants2growtaller

TinyTL

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 10:38:01 PM »

Don’t see how.

I am 30. Let me tell you something, if i had cash i'd have this done when i was 20.
so many opportunities lost... i wouldnt be in this situation if I had changed my destiny.

alone on a weekend, 30 years old. The future seems like an empty black wall, I don't think what awaits me but this pain is unbearable at times.
I wish i could go back in time and live a better life.. fk it..

Betagur7, just fking do it. dont listen to want2growtaller, its a psyochopath. it even suffers more than me but wont admit it.

myloginacc

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2018, 04:40:33 PM »

Some tips on what you might be able to do to keep your job in the diaries of some fellow Americans.

I'd probably save more and go for Stryde, in your situation.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).
Pages: [1]   Go Up