Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CLl for sex  (Read 370 times)

wants2growtaller

CLl for sex
« on: November 10, 2018, 10:01:52 AM »

There are a lot of guys who have done CLL or will do to increase their dating options with women. Peresonally, I think its the most pathetic reason to do CLL. Any woman that doesnt accept you based on your height is not worth your time. Honestly I would rather stay single forever than put myself to such a difficult surgery for sex.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

177cmm

Re: CLl for sxx
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 10:16:35 AM »

I have girlfriend already (doing cll now but not for be taller I just must lengthen shorter leg if someone want ask me then come on)
Problem of these guys isn't height, their faces. If someone doesn't care about himself then don't be surprised if woman doesn't want fat face, disgusting body and bad smell. With my face even 160 guy could get nice girl :) yeah I praised myself haha

wants2growtaller

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 10:21:09 AM »

I dont know what their problems are. But to me its not that important. Sure having a family is nice..and improving social life is great. But its not the most important thing. Maybe its because i prefer my own company than the company of others. But seriously not a good idea to be that desperate and do CLL. Get a dog instead.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 10:54:00 AM »

Honestly I would rather stay single forever than put myself to such a difficult surgery for sxx.

Great news! For sure you don't have to worry about it
Pages: [1]   Go Up