Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Paley - Surgery In Europe With Stryde  (Read 839 times)

Leggs

Dr. Paley - Surgery In Europe With Stryde
« on: November 15, 2018, 06:13:19 PM »

I found out some interesting news when communicating with Dr. Paley that came as quite a surprise to me as i've never heard about it before.

Patients who are interested in surgery with Dr. Paley with the Stryde nail, but may not want to or can't travel and stay in Florida during the lengthening, and want to save some money, now have an option to have surgery with Dr. Paley in Europe.

In April of 2019 Dr. Paley will be in Cyprus at the AIMIS Clinic. Patients can have surgery with Dr. Paley, but the physical therapy and follow up care will be conducted by staff at the AIMIS Clinic. The price for bilateral femur surgery is €76,000(Euros) - £67,500(British Pounds)

Dr. Paley will also be performing surgery in Poland for the same price, but dates have not been decided.

You can contact Marios Papadopoulos (mpapadopoulos@aimis.com) at AIMIS Clinic for more information about surgery in Cyprus.

This price is still considerably more expensive than Dr. Giotikas in Greece who seems like a very good choice, but if you prefer surgery with Dr. Paley in Europe this is an option.

AIMIS Clinic In Cyprus: http://aimisclinics.com/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 06:49:04 PM by Leggs »

justice

• Visitor
Re: Dr. Paley - Surgery In Europe With Stryde
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 01:08:24 AM »

If I had had that option I wouldn't have had any doubt. The price of Paley in Europe is amazing

hotty

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 05:11:05 AM »

Is it really a good idea? you wont get access to Paley after the surgery.  Which doctor in this hospital is going to monitor you? If you develop complications what will you do?

It is better to save more and go to Florida if you really want to get surgery with him.

HeightGain

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 07:27:19 AM »

That price is awful. For 10k USD  less you lose out on all the better medical care from the US, his surgical team and related staff and follow ups. Should be at least another 30k USD less
Pages: [1]   Go Up