Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am reaching my limit  (Read 2337 times)

Jim_dabarber

Re: I am reaching my limit
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2018, 07:53:28 PM »

I understand people who are above average or even average for wanting this surgery but you buddy are mentally unstable and want this surgery for the wrong reasons. I bet you have nothing good going on in your life and feel like being tall will fix everything. Grow up buddy, not physically but mentally.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2018, 10:39:48 PM »

OP is a severely depressed young teen who has already attempted suicide 6 times at the age of 17 and seen multiple therapists... Ganging up on him like this won't help him. There are no words or things you can say to change his beliefs or view of the world. He is going to get his desired 2 inches from 5'8->5'10, delude himself into thinking his life magically changed, and move on to the next thing his OCD/BPD cause him to focus on.

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2018, 11:34:25 PM »

You have mental problem or you are a troll, get psychiatrist help from a good mental hospital

BabyBaron

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2018, 07:06:32 AM »

I'm in the same boat OP, although I'm also depressed about my height and sometimes feel suicidal, I made a goal for myself to do this leg lengthening surgery when I'm financially independent so I can finally be happy with myself and move on. You got only one life, do what makes you happy, if being taller makes you happy, then do the surgery when you are ready.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2018, 07:25:01 AM »

Its so shallow how people put so much emphasis on their appearance. i wish people would put more emphasis on how they treat others..which seems they dont give it much importance.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2018, 12:14:57 PM »

Its so shallow how people put so much emphasis on their appearance. i wish people would put more emphasis on how they treat others..which seems they dont give it much importance.

Have you started with yourself? Do you try to place greater emphasis on how you treat others in your life?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2018, 01:08:05 PM »

Not that I owe you any explanation and its clearly you are a troll. But I treat people how they treat me or how I want to be treated. Am I perfect all the time? Nope. But I can honestly say that I have much lesss prejudice than most people. I dont care what race you are. I dont care if you are male or female. I dont care if you are ''attractive'' or not. I dont care if you have a disability,,physical or mental. And I dont care if you are tall or height. For all my life I always valued a persons character over their looks. ANd Im glad that I do.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2018, 07:38:25 PM »

That's good.

What makes you think I'm a troll? I promise you I'm not.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2018, 03:05:40 AM »

Wow I came here after a couple of days to check this thread’s idiot status. Looks like it has significantly upped up after this I want to grow taller guy came in. I like how you are telling me my article is rubbish when you have no idea what the fk you are talking about. You are telling me to shove a gun up my a$$ and stuff but you have no idea how much shet you are talking out of your own a$$. You are telling me that women will be happier with shorter husbands, shorter kids... etc. Let me tell you something. Everyone does have different preferences. Yes some women do not care about height BUT the majority of the time the situation is “I wanna date a tall man”. Now, uneducated idiot, if you are still reading let me move on to the next thing. Height does represent masculinity and power. Forget about the other bs reply that the other idiot posted about some rapist conquering the world. Those were old times and height was probably the last thing people cared about. It’s sad that I have to explain this to you. Now skip to modern days. Now in the modenr days how does height represent power and athleticm? Well I will give you the answer. Look at basketball players - oh wait let me skip that we know you have to be tall to play that sport. But look at the NFL. Now listen, tell me why the average height is 6’3. Tell me. You know why? It’s because taller people have longer legs to run faster. When you are taller you can build a larger frame AND be heavier, hence that’s why people that are usually 6 feet and above easily weight 200+ pounds when they lift. Now what would be better? 5’8 170 pound guy with short legs or 6’3 220 pound athlete. Look up julio jones. That’s his height and weight and he is a beast. ALMOST ALL successful athletes are tall. Even the average soccer player height is 5’11. Not super tall but still pretty decent. Again, they also need to run fast to have long legs. Oh and also, yes I understand most of these athletes are on a bunch of juice but you get the point. Shorter people are at disadvantages in many ways. Both sports and social life. All the stuff that I wrote is correct and what you wrote is not. Oh and profile pictures are usually pictures that represents one’s self. After looking at your chicken rooster a$$ picture, I can sense that you are a massive cuck ( no pun intended ) because you probably can’t talk shet face to face with a person in real life.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2018, 03:14:46 AM »

Amen 🙌🏽

Listen before calling me mentally unstable and stuff on other posts, you need to look at yourself. “Amen” <<< Are you friggin kidding me. You are muslim right? I am assuming you are another brainwashed idiot uneducated mother fuccer. You believe in stories that this guy on a camel traveling across a desert wrote in the so call “quoran” and this thing spreads all around then humans invented this “god” figure and passed it from generations to generations. And now you are ended up brainwashed just believing in made up stuff. And saying things like “Oh if you eat pork you go to hell” and stuff. Only idiots like you would believe there is an absolute power in the sky. Oh and also, I am getting this surgery for the right reasons. A mentally retarded person like you would not understand but let me explain it again: this body does not match my ego. I can imagine myself at 6 feet. Tall and confident. Now if you are gonna keep posting bs please leave.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2018, 03:18:37 AM »

I'm in the same boat OP, although I'm also depressed about my height and sometimes feel suicidal, I made a goal for myself to do this leg lengthening surgery when I'm financially independent so I can finally be happy with myself and move on. You got only one life, do what makes you happy, if being taller makes you happy, then do the surgery when you are ready.

Thank you Baby Baron. Looks like you are the only one here worth talking to.

Sanity

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2018, 04:52:27 AM »

Listen before calling me mentally unstable and stuff on other posts, you need to look at yourself. “Amen” <<< Are you friggin kidding me. You are muslim right? I am assuming you are another brainwashed idiot uneducated mother fuccer. You believe in stories that this guy on a camel traveling across a desert wrote in the so call “quoran” and this thing spreads all around then humans invented this “god” figure and passed it from generations to generations. And now you are ended up brainwashed just believing in made up stuff. And saying things like “Oh if you eat pork you go to hell” and stuff. Only idiots like you would believe there is an absolute power in the sky. Oh and also, I am getting this surgery for the right reasons. A mentally retarded person like you would not understand but let me explain it again: this body does not match my ego. I can imagine myself at 6 feet. Tall and confident. Now if you are gonna keep posting bs please leave.
u are filled with hate and misery. u are sick. i hope u can be normal one day.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

edwardv6

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2018, 07:04:50 AM »

LMFAO
Football and basketball is your idea of athleticism? The reason they get big tall people in those sports is because they're team sports. If they have weight classes like in combat sports, the smaller division would outperform the heavier ones in almost every aspect.

"probably can't talk shet face to face" talk is cheap when you're face to face but if you're about that life I can send you an address =/
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:40:58 AM by edwardv6 »
banned for flaming/hostility

myloginacc

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2018, 01:31:36 PM »

A mentally retarded person like you would not understand but let me explain it again: this body does not match my ego. I can imagine myself at 6 feet. Tall and confident.

Imagination is a good thing.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2018, 04:26:31 PM »

But cuckoos and chickens are different species.  ???

ThatGuy

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2018, 07:13:30 PM »

What's wrong with you people? if he's actually unstable he could actually deactivate himself. Listen if you have some sort of neurosis because of your height get help, do not let this consume you! It can poison everything in your life if you're still really young go out and enjoy life don't reach your late 20s and 30s and realize you were too consumed to enjoy your early years. If even after you get past this you wanna be taller then consider it. I agree, you have to be pretty uninformed to be religious these days.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2018, 11:25:04 PM »

LMFAO
Football and basketball is your idea of athleticism? The reason they get big tall people in those sports is because they're team sports. If they have weight classes like in combat sports, the smaller division would outperform the heavier ones in almost every aspect.

"probably can't talk shet face to face" talk is cheap when you're face to face but if you're about that life I can send you an address =/

So what if they are team sports? The best athletes are usually the tallest and that is a fact. Also that “talking face to face” thing was not towards you it was to that kid with a rooster as a profile picture. You are also an animal. I think you are a grasshopper due to the fact that you like to jump into stuff that has nothing to do with you. Oh and also, feel free to send me an address if you would like. However I will only be able to come to that address during Christmas break because I am still in school.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2018, 11:27:46 PM »

u are filled with hate and misery. u are sick. i hope u can be normal one day.

I am not sick. I have not caught a cold nor had a runny nose yet so Idk wtf u are talking about. You on drugs?

Blue Lunar

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2018, 11:32:40 PM »

What's wrong with you people? if he's actually unstable he could actually deactivate himself. Listen if you have some sort of neurosis because of your height get help, do not let this consume you! It can poison everything in your life if you're still really young go out and enjoy life don't reach your late 20s and 30s and realize you were too consumed to enjoy your early years. If even after you get past this you wanna be taller then consider it. I agree, you have to be pretty uninformed to be religious these days.

What you are saying has happened my friend. This has been going on since the age of 15 and it is very painful to put up with. I am turning 18 soon. For 3 years, I could not enjoy life. This is a serious problem and I just cannot get over it. I never enjoyed my youth. I mean think about it. Can you function properly everyday while you are thinking about height 24/7? What I know is this needs to stop. A bullet through the head will do the job.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2018, 11:35:26 PM »

Imagination is a good thing.

Agreed. I will use the power of imagination to trick my brain into thinking I am 6 feet tall. Then I will grow a magical 4 inches.

edwardv6

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2018, 12:24:38 AM »

So what if they are team sports? The best athletes are usually the tallest and that is a fact. Also that “talking face to face” thing was not towards you it was to that kid with a rooster as a profile picture. You are also an animal. I think you are a grasshopper due to the fact that you like to jump into stuff that has nothing to do with you. Oh and also, feel free to send me an address if you would like. However I will only be able to come to that address during Christmas break because I am still in school.
Best athletes in what way? Why are the big guys so quick to gas out? Why is it smaller guys have more cardio and can keep going after expending so much energy? The word you're looking for is explosiveness and it definitely looks more apparent when a big guy looks explosive. Especially in combat sports, explosive guys look great in the opening rounds and fade hard latter rounds. In boxing, why are people surprised when a big guy like Fury, BTW who's fighting tonight against Wilder, has great legs and can move well for someone his size? There's trade offs for everything and your only fault is you think one side has all the advantages but you won't acknowledge the disadvantages. And you're still in high school? Forget meeting up, I'm not going to get into a fight with a boy lol
banned for flaming/hostility

Blue Lunar

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2018, 03:02:54 AM »

Best athletes in what way? Why are the big guys so quick to gas out? Why is it smaller guys have more cardio and can keep going after expending so much energy? The word you're looking for is explosiveness and it definitely looks more apparent when a big guy looks explosive. Especially in combat sports, explosive guys look great in the opening rounds and fade hard latter rounds. In boxing, why are people surprised when a big guy like Fury, BTW who's fighting tonight against Wilder, has great legs and can move well for someone his size? There's trade offs for everything and your only fault is you think one side has all the advantages but you won't acknowledge the disadvantages. And you're still in high school? Forget meeting up, I'm not going to get into a fight with a boy lol

Don’t take me lightly. None of this is going to take place but let’s imaging we met up and we are fighting. I can bet you 10 times out of 10 that I am stronger then you right now. No I am not some scrawny kid behind a screen talking crap. I guarantee I do not even need to use my fists. I can choke hold you and pin you on to the ground and you’ll run out of air slowly. I lifted weights for 3 years just so it could make up for my height AND I took boxing/mma classes in order to have an advnatage against tall people. And you are forgetting about a meetup? This is why you cannot be a man. You are a pu$$y. That’s what you are. I have dealt with idiots like you before online. Send or post some pics of yourself? Snapchat? Insta? Links? Anything will work. I don’t need to see your face. Just your physique is fine.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2018, 07:34:04 AM »

Yea very smart threatening someone with assault.....that could lead to criminal charges.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2018, 08:13:50 PM »

You attempted suicide 6 times and was never successful?

Sounds like you didn't try hard or just wanted some attention / pity points.

Please do and film it after you meet. Would love to see men stand behind their words for once and not mess around online like little simps.

Yea very smart threatening someone with assault.....that could lead to criminal charges.
This is how real men deal with things, don't talk pussi $hit like this.

Don’t take me lightly. None of this is going to take place but let’s imaging we met up and we are fighting. I can bet you 10 times out of 10 that I am stronger then you right now. No I am not some scrawny kid behind a screen talking crap. I guarantee I do not even need to use my fists. I can choke hold you and pin you on to the ground and you’ll run out of air slowly. I lifted weights for 3 years just so it could make up for my height AND I took boxing/mma classes in order to have an advnatage against tall people. And you are forgetting about a meetup? This is why you cannot be a man. You are a pu$$y. That’s what you are. I have dealt with idiots like you before online. Send or post some pics of yourself? Snapchat? Insta? Links? Anything will work. I don’t need to see your face. Just your physique is fine.

Would love to see you mash that keyboard warrior, but he will never show up. All talk no action.

Anyway, OP should just get leg lengthening and insolefraudmaxxx.
banned for trolling/racist

Blue Lunar

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2018, 08:40:38 PM »

I don’t know who this was towards but I never threatened anybody. It was the keyboard warrior. I was never threatening. I only said this would happen if we were fighting. And he was the first person that wanted to send an address. I am not stupid I know that threatening online could lead to criminal charges. But look at my post. Where did I ever say “I will find you and beat you up”.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2018, 09:00:52 PM »

You attempted suicide 6 times and was never successful?

Sounds like you didn't try hard or just wanted some attention / pity points.

Please do and film it after you meet. Would love to see men stand behind their words for once and not mess around online like little simps.
This is how real men deal with things, don't talk pussi $hit like this.
It also lands you n jail

Would love to see you mash that keyboard warrior, but he will never show up. All talk no action.

Anyway, OP should just get leg lengthening and insolefraudmaxxx.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up