Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Donghoon questions  (Read 669 times)

cena

Donghoon questions
« on: October 07, 2019, 07:13:14 PM »

Does anyone have any photos or videos of the hotel/hospital stay with all the various room options (1,2,3,4 bed, VIP room etc.)?

Why are there no English diaries? Why don't English speaking patients go there? All his videos are also of Asian patients.

How are Donghoon's bedside manners known to be? Is he approachable to patients after surgery?

Michael01

Re: Donghoon questions
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 11:29:48 PM »

I thought you knew him.

He is in the same price range of Paley and Rozbruch, so most english speakers will prefer to do in the west.

One patient on old forum reported he had lunch with him.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 02:09:45 AM »

Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

TemakiSushi

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 02:10:44 AM »

Donghoon having counseling in English

cena

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 04:24:15 PM »

Thank you Temaki. I could not understand anything they spoke in the first video because of the language. But facilities  look great. I do not understand why more westerners go to him.

The second patient interaction is strange. I think she was leaving after LL and waiting for consolidation. Then why does the doctor say "this is where the nail WAS". The nail should still be there. He says it's the pathway to the nail. I do not understand what they were discussing.

I thought you knew him.

He is in the same price range of Paley and Rozbruch, so most english speakers will prefer to do in the west.

No he is much cheaper. With Paley Rozbruch you will spend upwards of 125k for everything. With Dong hoon you will spend only 80k for everything. Add some for flight if you have to travel, still MUCH cheaper.

Michael01

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 05:34:50 PM »

Dr. Donghoon is the best doctor. He is the best and kindest and most amazing doctor in the world. He is a genius and no one can do LL better than Donghoon. His surgery center is unlike any other in the world. Modern, clean, antiseptic and shiny. You have surgery with him and made amazing decisions for a better life. Donghoon is the best doctor to have this surgery.

I will support you according to Twitter, Forum.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64200.msg163789#msg163789

Donghoon prices.

cena

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 06:54:21 PM »

My reply to that thread was satire ( you can tell from the exaggeration). Regretfully at that point in time, I had suspected the genuineness of the diary because it had seemed unusually positive. It was wrong on my part to assume it was not a genuine diary. Funnily I responded in the wrong language (Korean when the OP was Japanese  :-X ) Apologies for any confusion. I know nothing about the good doctor.

From his Youtube channel I now see how he has ample evidence of recovery of his patients and is probably an excellent option.

I still feel their marketing is a bit much but nowadays many are doing this like "limbplastx" by debiparshad, "height lengthening" by mahboubian, also by betz, guichet and others.

And you can see how much cheaper his prices are compared to doctors in US of A.

Michael01

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 07:04:12 PM »

I believe he is an outstanding doctor, has the best rehab center among all doctors and it's the best option for asian patients.
Yeah, it's sad we don't have more Donghoon diary here.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 02:34:20 AM »

At one point in Korea, 600 CLL cases were done annually, which is quite lot considering its relatively small population
There have been like 6 or more clinics of CLL in Korea but most aren’t very good
Most information are not revealed here due to language barriers
Also sadly there are some prejudges against Korea from other countries
The other reason, Donghoon is already very popular and many Asian or domestic people are waiting for Stryde
Government passed the usage of Nuvasive nails for national insurance coverage
It will be super difficult to get surgery appointments, many prospective patients don’t ask about him here.  they wanna keep him secret
I have my appointment already so I don’t care ;D how popular he becomes
I definitely care more about people getting into traps of demonic doctors
Especially some young people are very naive and have tendencies of jumping into CLL, I do worry about them after knowing many devastating results, wasting money, time, health and bright futures

Lastely I am not a total believer of CLL nor Donghoon
For any of us it’s better to discuss more about him
Hopefully there’ll be more diaries regarding Donghoon in the future

« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 03:30:47 AM by TemakiSushi »
Pages: [1]   Go Up