Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At what point does perportions get noticeable  (Read 996 times)

ramaka

At what point does perportions get noticeable
« on: December 05, 2018, 03:31:55 AM »

So many people will have different thoughts on this for me I believe you can look pretty unnoticeable at 4 inches above arm span if you already had longish arms or broad shoulders to begin with example me height 1,78 (night) arm span is 181

Goal height is 6’2 so I’d be 7 cm above my armspan obviously add height shoes would give you into this so let’s say about overall 191 (6’3) in shoes basically 4 inches above armspan would I need to bulk to make it look good at this height and what’s your thoughts on this perportion thing overall

ThatGuy

Re: At what point does perportions get noticeable
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 04:03:48 AM »

Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to their proportions, I've seen people here say 4 inches is pretty unnoticeable. So if you're okay with a -7cm ape index go for it, but for me I like the idea of being positive or even with my ape index meaning I can't go over 6'0-6'0.5. I understand that you're worried about your ape index being too low, but there is something else I think you haven't really considered. For example what's your sitting height or inseam? If your sitting height is 90cm or lower I'd avoid going anywhere near 6'2-6'3.

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 06:38:47 AM »

I believe you can look pretty unnoticeable at 4 inches above arm span if you already had longish arms or broad shoulders to begin with example me height 1,78 (night) arm span is 181

if your height is the same as your wingspan it is only noticeable if you are looking for it. That is, if you r already judging someones proportions.

If height is greater by +4 inches it will just stick like a sore thumb. Dont even go that far mate. You already have a short wingspan for your height.

myloginacc

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 11:30:38 AM »

if your height is the same as your wingspan it is only noticeable if you are looking for it. That is, if you r already judging someones proportions.

If height is greater by +4 inches it will just stick like a sore thumb. Dont even go that far mate. You already have a short wingspan for your height.

All LL automatically makes you go out of proportion. Matching your wingspan only helps camouflage it better. A short person does not have a tall person's torso, or tall person's head size.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

ramaka

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 09:01:40 PM »

Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to their proportions, I've seen people here say 4 inches is pretty unnoticeable. So if you're okay with a -7cm ape index go for it, but for me I like the idea of being positive or even with my ape index meaning I can't go over 6'0-6'0.5. I understand that you're worried about your ape index being too low, but there is something else I think you haven't really considered. For example what's your sitting height or inseam? If your sitting height is 90cm or lower I'd avoid going anywhere near 6'2-6'3.

Inseam before LL is 80 to floor 77 to ankle sitting height is 94 cm

ramaka

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 09:04:20 PM »

Yea suppose although if it became that bad and I’ve went through with LL I’d probably consider an arm lengthening surgery to get from 181 armspan to 185
Pages: [1]   Go Up