Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Why short women are doing CLL/  (Read 2452 times)

wants2growtaller

Why short women are doing CLL/
« on: December 05, 2018, 12:56:03 PM »

it is often perceived that short women are not as discriminated or oppressed as short men. While I do admit that short men are treated poorly in society and are openly scrutinized by women because of their height. Short women face their own challengers. Short women problem is that people tend to not take short women seriously. Whenever a short woman asserts herself , she is often treated like a child having a temper tantrum. Short women are often ignored, dismissed. The one advantage that short women have is in dating men. And thats because of gender stereotypes that women are to be meek..weak..someone needing of protection. So men who want to feel like protectors seek out shorter women because they feel they need to be protected. Short women are not represented in the fashion industry or modelling industry. The standard of beauty still continues to be average to tall height.. symmetrical features and modest weight.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

LL4me

• Visitor
Re: Why short women are doing CLL/
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 01:37:00 PM »

Man or woman...  we all want to fit in

as long as u r on the wrong side of the within 1 standard deviation of your gender's average height in what ever country u live in, LL will improve ur life.

I'm short and i think average to tall girls are better looking. never had them.but hey, they look so sexy and structured.

Some girls have come on this site with average height seeking longer legs and that is just INSANE.

myloginacc

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 02:20:06 PM »

Fair points.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

tallertree

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 03:55:31 PM »

The reason i did LL is because i want more attention from girls. Im a human and just like everybody else i need attention from the opposite sex. Im not tall now, but im normal and thats good enough for me.

For girls however, if you are above 155cm then i think you really need to consider if the surgery is worth it. And thats mainly because of cost. As a short man, i can notice the benefit of getting taller because woman are extremely shallow when it comes to a mans height. But if you are a girl and get a little bit taller, then there is a chance you wont really notice any difference in life. You probably already have lots of attention from guys despite your height.

I know the feeling of wanting to get taller so i dont really blame you, just think through it carefully because there might be a chance you actually dont need it.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 03:56:27 PM »

Speak for yourself. I don't want to fit in. I want to escape heightism.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

wants2growtaller

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 04:04:33 PM »

Earlier this year I had an argument with my ex housemate. He was very rude to me, told me I’m just a little thing and he could make me disappear if he wanted. To be fair he was just very angry. It was a very heated argument, which came about because of my intention to have this operation. I told him I would have to leave the apartment we shared and could not renew the lease early next year. He wanted to know why, when I told him that I was going abroad to have this done, he told me I have serious issues and I don’t need to lengthen my legs. We had various arguments because he then left me on my own to pay the rent alone. I told him I was going next year but he then said “well if you’re going next year I’m leaving now” and just left me to pay all the bills alone for months. People have no idea how much stress the intention to have this operation has caused me. My mum and I are now not talking. We had a fall out over this operation. She sent me horrid messages saying I need psychiatric help not an operation. On top of that she told a lot of her friends and even got them to send me messages to try to change my mind. She was apparently crying to her friends saying she doesn’t want to see her only daughter ruining her life forever. She also has a son, my brother but I’m her only daughter.

I then had people sending me messages saying they see nothing wrong wit me. To be fair I’ve also told too many people and this whole year has been crazy for me. I just want a normal life. Why is life so hard for me.

When my housemate was threatening me and telling me I’m just a little thing he could make disappear, I felt horrible. I’m just a little over 5 feet 2 so I’m not really tiny but he was over 6 feet. He never hurt me but his threats when he was angry made me feel horrid and worthless.

I’ve also had a number of men in the past patronising me. Things like “you’re a clever girl”. It just feels like they are expecting me to be stupid or something. I’ve been praised by men just for doing everyday stuff. I think a lot of this stems from the fact that I’m a small and sweet woman. I’m sure they don’t mean any harm but it does feel patronising. In a relationship it’s nice but not in the wider world.

Now if I had longer legs, I could put on nice clothes and a get a sassy attitude at work with man who decides to patronise me again at work!! That’s another bonus, put some men back in their place!!

It is very sad how short people are mistreated. Call is a solution. But it's not the answer to overcoming heightism.  It's sad how we are made a shame of ourselves. I'm only doing call to escape heightism.

wants2growtaller

The media promotes heightism.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 04:28:46 PM »

]

In my opinion the major contributor to prejudices likes lookism, heightism and beautyism ..is the media. Whehter it be in movies, music, videos... all we ever see are average to tall people. Superheroes are alwas extremely tall, handsome and musculuar. The leading characters for action movies are always tall people. And lets take a look at the modelling industry. I dont see any short models around. I find it so hypocritical when the media,,hollywood starts talking about diversity...or body acceptance but they never mention short height. As a short person I never paied attention to it. Until heightism started becoming a reality for me. We just blindly follow and watch whats in front of us. And dont realize that they are programming at an early age to be heightist. The message that comes across is to be successfulone has to be beautiful and smart..and have the total package. And people who are short.. unattractive do not deserve success, to be treated fairly and happiness. And everyone seems to be okay with it..even short people.

wants2growtaller

How to fight heightism
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 04:44:02 PM »

Use social media" Post information regarding height discriminations on facebook, youtube, instagram, tumblr, and other popular social media sites, bring up height awareness in chat rooms, like christian chat rooms, main chat rooms and secular chat rooms. Research 100 ways to advertise online to think of more ways on how to advertise in regards a social cause.

2.Use word of mouth. Tell friends and family about height discrimination, educated them. Tell professionals about height discrimination.

3.Organize yourself with like minded people. Find other like minded people who want to fight height prejudice and strategize on how to overcome this stigma. Have accountability partners.

4.Know your rights. Be educated on your legal rights. ANd learn about different methods to advocate legally through letter writing,, writing in forms of email, fax and registered mail. Keep all forms of written corresnpondence.

Hire a legal counsel. Hire a lawyer or a paralegal if you feel your human rights are violated.

Use differnt forms of legal writing if rights are being violated such as demand letter or cease and decease letter.

Offline ads: Put up flyers against height discrimination, in bullttin boards in libraries, coffee shops (ask first), Place flyers in peoples mailbox. Use billboard ads, radio ads, and magazine ads,

Hire a public relations firm to promote body diversity..and body acceptance ..place tv ads in local tv stations etc

Hire private investigator to gather evidence if you feel you are being discriminated.

Love yourself Know that your height does NOT define y

Ascending

Re: How to fight heightism
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 06:17:40 PM »

Alternatively get LL on both segments, fraudmax by getting heeled boots and lifts and mog the mofos!  :P

wants2growtaller

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 06:18:56 PM »

It doesn't fix the stigma of being short. It's just assimilating to the culture.

Ascending

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 06:22:59 PM »

It doesn't fix the stigma of being short. It's just assimilating to the culture.
Yes sorry that was just my little joke.  But on an LL forum, let's face it we have already decided to head in that direction - maybe not maxfrauding though.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 06:25:22 PM »

I'm doing cll to escape heightism. But if there was no heightism I wouldn't be doing it.  But I'm still going to fight heightism before, and after com. Because it's an injustice. I never understand why humans can't get that we are all human beings. We all have different strengths and weaknesses. And we aren't suppose to be perfect. It's so simple. Treat people how you would want to be treated.

Ascending

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 06:47:30 PM »

I'm doing cll to escape heightism. But if there was no heightism I wouldn't be doing it.  But I'm still going to fight heightism before, and after com. Because it's an injustice. I never understand why humans can't get that we are all human beings. We all have different strengths and weaknesses. And we aren't suppose to be perfect. It's so simple. Treat people how you would want to be treated.
I think you're right heightism should be challenged because I do believe that most discrimination is socially engineered.  I think some of the above may work in an employment context.  But it will be harder to do in a media context.  Social media has probably made things worse.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 09:04:36 PM »

Heightism is such a prevalent prejudice its just so odd that its not exposed. its definitely something that is experienced but not talked about openly. i mean slowly I think people are talking about height discrimination online. But its just kept hidden for so long.

MissLuna

Re: The media promotes heightism.
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2018, 11:45:25 AM »

My dreams fell into pieces when I discovered I will be a short woman. I wanted to be a professional model. But I am too short. Even 173cm is considered too short. I hate how random it is to be short/tall person... I had no chance to try my luck, because I'm rejected at the beggining.

myloginacc

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 02:27:42 PM »

It seems most people can accept the cards they were dealt in life.

We have problems with that in here.

This thread should also be in the off-topic section.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

wants2growtaller

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 07:11:30 PM »

To be honest lots of celebrities are super short in real life. But in the media they portray them to be super tall. And the way they do that is through angles. Also lots of celebrities without make up aritsts, shoe lifts, stylist, plastic surgery.. or probably average or below average. But in the media they project an image that tall is beautiful and tall is accepting. And that contributes to height discrimination. I do agree that lookism does impact all women a lot more..even women of color. Society puts a lot of emphasis on women to stay youthful and to look good. Im glad that there are short women that has successed. But it doesnt mean that heightism isnt a systemic issue. The other day the president of USA has publicly deied a person a job because she was too short for the position. Just because there are short people that do make it..it doesnt mean a thousand more short people didnt. Its like saying okay there was one half black president in USA now racism isnt over. Which is not true at all. Racism is still a problem EVERYWHERE ..especially anti black racism. Does that mean that black people cant be successful Of course some black people have been successful. But there are a thousand more that hasnt. Like you said people judge us head to toe our body proportions, how we dress, if we smile, our symmetrical features etc..and thats how they treat us. Its sad that we are not just accepted for our looks and people look at our character. And then you said short people should not be models and that would be unacceptable. At one point they said the same thing about black people. And pluz size women. And now there are black models and plus size women. ..because a person has to push through the boundaries of social injustice. It sucks to be marginalized, discriminated etc  It doesnt make people feel good. It makes life harder for someone. I dont know if people do or dont deserve. But it definitly is NOT a humane thing to do. One day my only hope that we can completely replace the social hierarchy based on physcial features and replace it based on compassion, understanding and humanity.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 04:40:38 AM »

Hey guys believe it or not, this OP does not care about anybody with heightism. He thinks that 5’6 is tall and he also thinks that short people should compare themselves to billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg. OP listens to nobody that has some serious heightism issues. He is very arragont and uncaring. He thinks people that have heightism have mental/psychological  issues and needs to get their head checked. Please do not take this man’s advice. We came here on this website to get advice on how we can manage our issues with our height. It is affecting us big time. Some of us hate our heights so badly to a point where we just wanna give up on life. OP responds to these people “there is nothing wrong with your height and you have issues if you want to be taller”. Popping out of nowhere I do look like a troll, but I promise you that I am not. Again, for those of you reading, please do not take this man’s advice. We are here fighting to become better and fuller of ourselves. We all have the similar situation. Please, if you need any help on how to fight heightism, let this man be the last person that you get advice from.

Ascending

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 11:40:37 AM »

Hey guys believe it or not, this OP does not care about anybody with heightism. He thinks that 5’6 is tall and he also thinks that short people should compare themselves to billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg. OP listens to nobody that has some serious heightism issues. He is very arragont and uncaring. He thinks people that have heightism have mental/psychological  issues and needs to get their head checked. Please do not take this man’s advice. We came here on this website to get advice on how we can manage our issues with our height. It is affecting us big time. Some of us hate our heights so badly to a point where we just wanna give up on life. OP responds to these people “there is nothing wrong with your height and you have issues if you want to be taller”. Popping out of nowhere I do look like a troll, but I promise you that I am not. Again, for those of you reading, please do not take this man’s advice. We are here fighting to become better and fuller of ourselves. We all have the similar situation. Please, if you need any help on how to fight heightism, let this man be the last person that you get advice from.
Dude, are you sure you got the right topic?

Blue Lunar

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 11:34:08 PM »

Dude, are you sure you got the right topic?

Yes I did. But if there is something wrong please walk me through it. I am only here to speak the truth and explain my experience with this OP person.

Ascending

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2018, 08:36:39 PM »

Yes I did. But if there is something wrong please walk me through it. I am only here to speak the truth and explain my experience with this OP person.
I am not even sure who you are talking about.  The OP has been talking a lot about heightism.

TinyTL

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2018, 08:57:28 PM »

totally agree. Read her/his (want2grow) posting history. Sometimes the idiot creates 5 threads on a single day, writing essays in them.

Astronomy

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2019, 02:24:23 PM »

But some men think short women as cute.But women think short men as....hmmm

Betagur7

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2019, 04:38:22 PM »

From my experience women are insecure about height just as much as men. Have a coworker who is 5’1 and she complains about being short a lot. However if you look at her life as a whole it hasn’t affected her that much, she dates any guy that she wants and on her job she’s very successful and is being considered for a management position. As a short guy it’s hard for me to understand why she’d need cll if she were to ever decide to do it. Am going to admit my coworker does deal with passive aggressiveness from men about her height and I believe that’s a big issue to her right now.  I do believe both are justified in getting the surgery because height is big issue to short women and short men but I stop short to agree that women experience just as much negatives for being short as men do.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:07:15 PM by Betagur7 »

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2019, 08:16:09 PM »

Short women are not represented in the fashion industry or modelling industry. The standard of beauty still continues to be average to tall height.. symmetrical features and modest weight.

But they are represented a lot in one industry that reallyyyyy is about the women looks.

Basically a lot of porn stars are really short

FourNine

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2019, 08:59:26 AM »

The fact that so many female performers in the adult industry are of small stature & low body weight would indicate to me that short women do in fact face inequity, maltreatment & exploitation due to their size considering the porn industry is less about sex or sexuality than it is about social class & marginalization. Why would a short woman wish to undergo limb lengthening surgery? I can only speak for myself in that even a 1” height gain equals the difference between being very petite vs being a proportional dwarf.
 If the moderators of this forum would consider seeing their way clear to including a dedicated section for female past & prospective limb lengthening patients in order to connect with one another & share experiences, advice & support it would allow open access & information storage of potentially critical gender specific data.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2019, 11:41:30 AM »

Being in pork is not a respectable career.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2019, 04:27:21 PM »

Being in pork is not a respectable career.

Why are you disrespecting women working in porn industry? I thought you are a feminist

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2019, 04:37:03 PM »

The fact that so many female performers in the adult industry are of small stature & low body weight would indicate to me that short women do in fact face inequity, maltreatment & exploitation due to their size considering the porn industry is less about sxx or sxxuality than it is about social class & marginalization.

No, its because that type of body is most attractive to the majority of audience(men basically).
That's why men working in porn industry are often very handsome, well built, tall and with huge schlong.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2019, 07:52:42 PM »

i am a feminist. I dont hate anyone working in the porn industry. I dont think they are less. They are still people. But porn is NOT a respectable profession. Its just not. I would not want any of my children to be porn stars or strippers.

ZUCC420

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2019, 07:55:51 PM »

i am a feminist. I dont hate anyone working in the porn industry. I dont think they are less. They are still people. But porn is NOT a respectable profession. Its just not. I would not want any of my children to be porn stars or strippers.
Good, otherwise I wouldn't want to date your daughters. But doesn't mean I wouldn't phuck em though.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up