Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should we be so concerned with perportions  (Read 600 times)

ramaka

Should we be so concerned with perportions
« on: December 27, 2018, 10:26:29 PM »

I’ve seen on this forum people mention that prior to LL they had shorter arms longed torso etc and no one has said anything to them about it one person vary recently on this forum mentioned he or she has an armspan of -10 in comparison to height.

I believe the original height was 171 and armspan was 161 and that person said nobody bottled and eyelid about it so I’m thinking really unless your going to do something like 20 cm lengthening which is extreme I know should we really be that concerned about our perportions after LL.

Forthecraic

Re: Should we be so concerned with perportions
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 11:28:51 AM »

Yeah it can happen, I'm around 169-170 most of the day and my wingspan is 163-164cm's, it can happen. Honestly as long as your wingspan is no more than +10 -10 either way it looks fine and unnoticable to people who don't look for flaws in people's proportions.
171cm's (Morning) 170cm's (most of the day),169.5 (at night) hope to one day be 180-182cms

Astronomy

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 12:33:13 PM »

I think a good Dr will give his suggestions on one's perportion.So dont worry 'bout it on your own.

ub40

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 05:04:30 PM »

I’ve seen on this forum people mention that prior to LL they had shorter arms longed torso etc and no one has said anything to them about it one person vary recently on this forum mentioned he or she has an armspan of -10 in comparison to height.

I believe the original height was 171 and armspan was 161 and that person said nobody bottled and eyelid about it so I’m thinking really unless your going to do something like 20 cm lengthening which is extreme I know should we really be that concerned about our perportions after LL.

Im equal arm length and height length now but I feel a little bit self conscience.  Especially when sitting down, sometimes I'll be talking to a girl and when we stand I can feel the dimeanour change to something more positive.  It's not too bad but I doubt I'll lengthen more
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: [1]   Go Up