Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How was the pain?  (Read 763 times)

Iso9

How was the pain?
« on: December 26, 2018, 09:39:57 AM »

How bad was the pain on your recovery?
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

ZUCC420

Re: How was the pain?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 04:51:26 PM »

How bad was the pain on your recovery?

I broke my legs when I was 12, from a sprint race by failing to stop near the edge of a 6ft platform. Couldn't walk comfortably for 3 months, after 6 months the pain subsided for a short while but soon to my dismay the lingering pain came back and remains to this day. I take opiates now, became a misanthrope and walk using a cane.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

cool

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 05:17:47 PM »

I broke my legs when I was 12, from a sprint race by failing to stop near the edge of a 6ft platform. Couldn't walk comfortably for 3 months, after 6 months the pain subsided for a short while but soon to my dismay the lingering pain came back and remains to this day. I take opiates now, became a misanthrope and walk using a cane.

Do you really want to do LL while having chronic pain already?
8)

ZUCC420

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 06:03:07 PM »

Do you really want to do LL while having chronic pain already?

Don't assume that just because I participate in this forum, I opt to do this dangerous surgery. The feelings of perceived inadequacy and attrition of marginalization that I'm subjected to, as a result of my mere 165 cm stature weighs far greater than the sporadic pain I endure on a daily basis.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

cool

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 06:28:25 PM »

Don't assume that just because I participate in this forum, I opt to do this dangerous surgery.

The feelings of perceived inadequacy and attrition of marginalization that I'm subjected to, as a result of my mere 165 cm stature weighs far greater than the sporadic pain I endure on a daily basis.

Hmm those are contradictory. Do you want to do LL or not?
8)

ZUCC420

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 09:22:43 PM »

Hmm those are contradictory. Do you want to do LL or not?

Such sxit reading comprehension you have there, GG boyo. I want to grow taller, not lengthen my limbs with callus distraction. For me growing taller encompasses the whole body rather the lower limbs. LL is a last resort.

BladeRunner

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 09:25:33 PM »

Such sxit reading comprehension you have there, GG boyo. I want to grow taller, not lengthen my limbs with callus distraction. For me growing taller encompasses the whole body rather the lower limbs. LL is a last resort.

there is no such treatment available yet.
I mean, there way be in future but I think we are talking about past our lifetime.

How tall are you?

edit: nvm, you're 163cm

TRS

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 09:40:23 PM »

Pain after lengthening was much better, it gradually decreased. The stiffness and the ability to walk again was the major issue.

ZUCC420

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 10:38:50 PM »

ub40

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 05:08:02 PM »

Well this is a limb lengthening forum, but I'm curious have you found anyrhing. Or are you just going to keep reading about the same procedure while hoping for another one?
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: [1]   Go Up