Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much can I enlongate? Just free guesses  (Read 766 times)

Jeanpierre0703

• Visitor
How much can I enlongate? Just free guesses
« on: December 29, 2018, 06:00:10 PM »

I'm a 19 years old resigned guy who is thinking on lls to whenever I have the money. Just want some opinions on how much do you think I can enlongate?

http://imgur.com/a/enGMsbu

I'm 1.71 morning/ 1.69 night
I'd like to reach 1.76
Mom: 149/ Dad:1.78
Didn't measure sitting height and have kinda short arms (170) and my legs are already long so...

Forthecraic

Re: How much can I enlongate? Just free guesses
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 11:21:13 AM »

I would say that is achievable what you have stated, you could possibly lengthen more than that though, and like you I'm around the same height but my arms are way shorter than your's around 164cm's. you could easily hit 180cm's if you lengthened your humurus by 3.5cm's each, but again yeah your target is more than achievable.
171cm's (Morning) 170cm's (most of the day),169.5 (at night) hope to one day be 180-182cms

Jeanpierre0703

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 07:30:53 PM »

Thanks for the advice, it comes handly. I would like 177 tops, for some reasons:
-Just measured my sitting height and it's 88 (kinda short)
-I'm from South america country so I'm not obssesed on reaching 6 feet, etc
I saw a post here who talked about Cristiano CRonnie7 and he actually has a short torso, also I saw a guy on supermarket who could use a t shirt that I would use and had so long limbs: he looked normal in fact (I'm guessing but he was about 6'2) . With that in mind I'm thinking it's not a bad idea going through this. Now, if I'm thinking on enlongate humurus, femur and tibias, can this procedure been made at the same time? And how much will it cost let's say in Russia? (internal)
Sorry for poor and basic english, I think I can sound rough

InFullStryde

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 10:16:57 PM »

7-8 Centimeters should be quite attainable with little probablem as long as you are healthy and using the weight baring Stryde nail and you aren't currently recovering from any serious bone/ligament injuries. 
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671
Pages: [1]   Go Up