Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: St. Petersburg Lengthening -- DISTRACTION COMPLETED  (Read 19200 times)

California2

Re: St. Petersburg Lengthening -- DISTRACTION COMPLETED
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2019, 03:43:17 PM »

To TemakiSushi:

In Russia there has been too many nerve damage problems
In the future someone may get more severe permanent nerve damages

Anyone considering Russia should be aware of the higher risk
Even with femurs there have been nerve complications

What nonsense is this? 

Did you review all of the LL medical records for each cosmetic patient the world over; then, identify complications (especially "nerve damage" complications); then, sort the per patient rate of complications by Country to conclude that "In Russia there has been too many nerve damage problems"?

Of course you didn't!  No one has that kind of information. 

Yet, you spread derogatory information as if it were fact with "no pangs of conscience".

I don't care where you go for LL or if you go.  If you are in love with Donghoon Lee; then, more power to you.  I don't know him and I am not going to besmirch him or Korea in effort to encourage others to avoid him.

I am knowledgeable about the Solomin/Kulesh team.  From my personal experience and detailed investigation, I am extremely pleased with my choice.  I doubt I would have received better care and expertise for external lengthening at any price.  For me, the cherry on top is that I received such quality care at one of the lowest prices in the industry.

Add your uniformed commentary to the peanut gallery if you must, but uniformed commentary benefits no one.

Big Decision

« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2019, 07:56:47 PM »

Hey California2,

How is your pain level now,

I have past two weeks,  and still having variety of pains(mostly nerve pain)
Stabbing pain from button of my feet,  electric pulse from my left heel and some bone pain are the strongest.

Lyrica doesn't seem to be working anymore. I take up to 4 pills a day.

Edema is still there,  as strong as it can be.

California2

« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2019, 09:02:31 PM »

Big Decision:

I was thinking about you today--I am glad you checked-in.

I am essentially pain-free.  I take a single aspirin twice each day to prevent blood clots but haven't even taken Tylenol (acetaminophen) for a couple of weeks.

My edema is 90% gone.

I leave my feet down most of the day and go about a normal routine except when I am weight-bearing (usually by putting my feet on a bathroom scale and sitting with my desk on my knees) or working out (I am riding a recumbent bicycle fairly aggressively).

Are you keeping your feet above your heart?  Are you wearing tight compression stockings?  (I still wear mine 24/7 but they have become pretty loose.)

Are you sleeping better and gaining weight? 

Are your wounds healing?  All of my wounds are almost healed--no more scabs--still some discoloration and indentation but I will likely begin lap swimming next week now that all of the skin is closed over.

I wonder if it is more beneficial to focus on what you can do now rather than focus on aches and pains?

It is normal to feel more pain during consolidation as swelling decreases.  The swelling sometimes interferes with nerve transmission so you do not feel pain that is present; then, when the swelling decreases, the nerve impulse is able to transmit the pain that already was present but masked.

I found that when I had intermittent, non-specific pain, it was good to lean into that pain and try to make it worse.  Then, when I let off, the pain usually dissipated.

Are you doing PT?

Big Decision

« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2019, 10:37:23 PM »

Oh!! nice.

Never had Tylenol , i have to try it as my current pain killers are not working;

I juts took my stitches off, going to get tight compression stockings soon. i'm craving to take a bath, its been 4 months.

My sleeping has gotten worse, it's random because of medication,
I could be my depression too, going to ask my doctor some unti-depressing medications.

my wounds are healing well, it's mostly scabs now...  you're thinking about swimming?wow, i miss it so much.

I sit behind my desk a few hours a day, my legs are down during this time. my feet are numb but feeling strong enough now to put them on the floor and pull them back to the bed again. feet numbness is one of the biggest concern i have right now, as i don't know how long it will take to see some change , i can pluck hair from my feet without feeling any pain.

I'm going to start PT from tomorrow, as u know i have knee compression, still can't straight out my legs. right know i do use stationary bike every day. plus my toes have bent inward in result of not walking.
I use my feet on the floor while i'm moving on wheelchair to sort of simulate walking.

That's great to hear your Edema is getting better, i'm going to try some unti-inflammatory foods and oil and see, i'm really tired of it .

In overall i'm looking at you and hoping to pass these, however my body surprises me . like the bed sore i have,  it's getting better, can you imaging not being able to sit normally or sleep on your back, it made me really weak,

I'm just fighting , even though i don't have much fight left in me.
Feel free to PM me anytime please.

California2

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2019, 11:12:15 PM »

Big Decision:

Perhaps you are proof that you can do all sorts of unusual things and still successfully lengthen your legs?

Feet being numb and toes curling under is pretty normal.  That stuff will go away when you start walking.

How did you get a bedsore?  That happens when you lay in one spot without moving for too long.  Why not get out of bed and into a wheelchair with footrests and get out of the house?

Tylenol is an over-the-counter mild medicine that people use for headaches and minor muscle aches--no need to try it. 

Maybe it would be helpful to get off some medications, get outside, and get some sunshine and fresh air everyday?

Big Decision

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2019, 12:07:01 AM »

That's right,  I need sun on daily basis.
Since I don't move much, my body is always cold,  even with layers of shirt and winter jacket I always wear.

I don't know when my bed sore started  maybe during my travel.

California2

« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2019, 06:05:23 PM »

Here are several photo montages created by Dr. Kulesh that chronicle my LL journey:

The first is my initial surgery and x-rays:

Next is Achilles Tendon Lengthening (ATL) by gradual hexapod (slow lengthening):

Third is stabilization of ATL and continued distraction (ATL hexapods removed):

Fourth is final correction via hexapod and LATN nail insertion:

Big Decision

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2019, 03:39:56 PM »

Intensive surgery! Hope you are doing better.

You mentioned your Edema is gone, does it come back when you sit on a chair?
Mine comes back,when I sit on a chair like a normal human being.

California2

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2019, 08:26:00 PM »

I still have about 10% edema in my feet and toes and my toes are still a bit curled.  I do not expect these last bits to resolve completely until I am walking regularly.

Sitting in a chair is not a factor for me because I am working full-time and doing all my regular activities from a wheelchair so I am always sitting in a chair.  When I wake up in the morning, all edema is essentially gone; however, it tends to build up at about 10% of what it was when it was bad throughout the day.

I just give myself a foot rub and put up my feet in the evening; then, the swelling goes down.

It sounds like you are doing much better.  Did you start wearing compression stockings?

Big Decision

« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2019, 01:39:29 AM »

My Edema comes back pretty strong when I sit and my left toe is badly curled, I started working on it.

I didn't buy compression stockings as my nurse recommended me to talk to my Dr first. I got something similar, long tight socks but didn't wear them a lot, made me uncomfortable, i've been wearing very short socks instead.

After all I guess my biggest problem is my right foot being dead. :(

California2

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2019, 03:26:03 PM »

3.5 Months After LATN

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2019, 04:04:15 PM »

Great update friend, how is your walk now ?, Would you be willing to upload a video to see how your recovery ?. What is your proportion of tibia and femur ?. I am thinking of doing the same method you did in the warmth, my initial height is 169 cm, which would be the maximum recommended by you and I would also like to know if I would recommend to doctors Solomin and Kulesh for this procedure. Thank you
Morning height: 170-171 cm
Night height: 169cm - 168cm
Inseam: 80 cm
Winspan: 178 cm
My objetive is: 6,5 or 7 cm

California2

« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2019, 09:09:19 PM »

To zlRadamanthys:

From my perspective, folks on this forum who are considering leg lengthening can become over-involved analyzing less important details. 

For example, the relative length of one's tibias as compared to one's femurs.  I have never looked at a person and thought "wow, his/her tibias are really long compared to his/her femurs."  Perhaps if someone's shank was significantly longer or shorter than the thigh, I might notice; however, if a person's top and bottom half of legs are within 75% of each other, I don't think I would notice.

To me, it is more important to first decide whether you want to handle the challenges and inconvenience of the surgery.  If so, what can you afford and what are you willing to spend?

Next, select a surgeon in your price range.  For me, I could afford Paley but I would never be willing to pay Paley rates for surgery so I investigated other surgeons who offered a price point that I might be willing to pay.

If you identify a couple of potential surgeons; then, interface with them to select the one you want.  Then, talk with your surgeon to decide most other issues.

For example, I thought I wanted LON on my femurs.  After talking with my surgical team, we decided on LATN on my tibias.

Last, I decided on Solomin/Kulesh because I was greatly impressed by their skill and experience.  The fact that I saved about $100K as compared to someone like Paley was icing on the cake.  After going through the procedure, I do not hesitate to recommend them.  In fact, I now know they are even better than I expected.

But external lengthening is not for everybody.  Internal seems to offer a shorter process with less pain and disability during the process.  If I could have gotten internal lengthening for $20K from a reputable surgeon, I would have selected that process.  But you can't get internal lengthening for $20K.

Last, I suspect some on this forum are merely trolls for certain surgeons.  I write this because the level of toxic, dumbass commentary from several who have not had the surgery is untenable.  Every surgery has inherent risks; yet, most surgeons who regularly perform cosmetic lengthening are very aware of risks and exercise appropriate caution good judgment when performing the surgery. 

tlannister

« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2019, 09:18:01 PM »

3.5 Months After LATN

wtf?

when u last posted a pic of your tibia post LL i thought the image was vertically upscaled.
then i see this.

let this serve as warning to all new patients considering over 6cm let alone 9 cm in tibia.

Edit:
wtf again.. your ankles. whats up with them? it looks like you are tippy toeing, same with the other picture u posted. But there you can see the heels are touching the floor.
fking disaster of a LL and yet you have the audacity to roam around this forum giving advices to newbies. fking state of this community.

Big Decision

« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2019, 08:00:22 PM »

I'm really happy seeing you standing up!!

Great job!

By the way, did you do scar removal? I don't see any scar.

California2

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2019, 04:20:26 PM »

I still have some indentations and discoloration; however, most has already faded and filled-in.  The lighter bumps below my knees are the screw heads under my skin--I will remove the screws next year.

California2

« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2019, 08:16:29 PM »

Today will be my final day contributing to this forum.  I wish all the best to those who elect to undergo the procedure.

Today will be my final day because I am cleared to bear up to 80% of my weight.  I successfully lengthened my tibias nearly 4 inches via the external Ilizarov procedure and LATN.  This means that I now stand at almost 5' 10' in my dress shoes.  I have no complications to speak of and am well on my way to full recovery; thus, I see little benefit in continuing to monitor this forum.

I am very pleased with my choices throughout this process.  I am especially pleased that I selected St. Petersburg for both the exceptional quality of care and the extremely reasonable price.  My only regret is that I did not do this 30 years ago.

This forum is full of toxic posters who will never attempt leg lengthening.  Similarly, this forum is full of posters who are not emotionally sound enough to successfully complete the surgery.  I encourage serious candidates to sift through the bulk of posts to find the 5-10% that might contain accurate AND useful information for your situation.

Most important, if you will attempt this surgery, listen to your surgical team and your body.  Goals are nice at the start, but only your body and your surgical team can give you meaningful input on whether to continue to pursue your goal.

Last, what makes leg lengthening especially challenging is that most surgeons righteously recommend lengthening of no more than 10% as the safe limit; however, most lengtheners will not be satisfied with a mere 10%.  Consequently, to get a meaningful height increase, you generally must accept some risk. 

If you do not heed the advice of your surgical team and listen to your body, the consequences of risk can be catastrophic.  If you listen to your surgical team and your body; and, provided you are mentally, physically, and emotionally prepared for a long and sometimes difficult process; then, you can successfully lengthen a meaningful amount just like me.

Good luck to all who elect to undergo this procedure.

tlannister

« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2019, 08:28:20 PM »

Today will be my final day contributing to this forum.  I wish all the best to those who elect to undergo the procedure.

Today will be my final day because I am cleared to bear up to 80% of my weight.  I successfully lengthened my tibias nearly 4 inches via the external Ilizarov procedure and LATN.  This means that I now stand at almost 5' 10' in my dress shoes.  I have no complications to speak of and am well on my way to full recovery; thus, I see little benefit in continuing to monitor this forum.

I am very pleased with my choices throughout this process.  I am especially pleased that I selected St. Petersburg for both the exceptional quality of care and the extremely reasonable price.  My only regret is that I did not do this 30 years ago.

This forum is full of toxic posters who will never attempt leg lengthening.  Similarly, this forum is full of posters who are not emotionally sound enough to successfully complete the surgery.  I encourage serious candidates to sift through the bulk of posts to find the 5-10% that might contain accurate AND useful information for your situation.

Most important, if you will attempt this surgery, listen to your surgical team and your body.  Goals are nice at the start, but only your body and your surgical team can give you meaningful input on whether to continue to pursue your goal.

Last, what makes leg lengthening especially challenging is that most surgeons righteously recommend lengthening of no more than 10% as the safe limit; however, most lengtheners will not be satisfied with a mere 10%.  Consequently, to get a meaningful height increase, you generally must accept some risk. 

If you do not heed the advice of your surgical team and listen to your body, the consequences of risk can be catastrophic.  If you listen to your surgical team and your body; and, provided you are mentally, physically, and emotionally prepared for a long and sometimes difficult process; then, you can successfully lengthen a meaningful amount just like me.

Good luck to all who elect to undergo this procedure.

thank God and get the feck outta here.
Oh I hope you really leave this forum and not go back to your other account Pyotr (you seem to have a history of "quitting" when the heat is on, only to resurface with new account and spread bile)

I hope admin can mark this thread with a big warning sign: "how not to do LL".

Good luck you 60-year old, hip-replacement wearing, 9cm lengthening, disproportionate, mentally defective s0n of a b!tch.
9 CM on tibia and seeing your legs becoming deformed in mirror, it never occured to you that maybe it is a good idea to stop lengthening?

And this diary is a big red mark on the savages in russia doing this kind of surgery. The other diaries of dropfooters, nerve damaged idiots jim_dabarber, overdozer, rgkey, android etc. dont really flatter your surgeon, do they? I also hope admin can delete your posting history of shilling for these surgeons. It hurts and misleads future patients!

You epitomize everything wrong with this forum.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 09:10:45 PM by tlannister »

dinozzo

« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2019, 11:18:09 PM »

How are comment's like that allowed on the forum?? when someone is doing a LL, he instead need support. That's a weird forum. U want to share your experience but it makes it worse for you.

Big Decision

« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2019, 03:37:59 AM »

I don't think we have full control over a successful LL,

I think you never know how your body reacts to it, I have so many complications like drop foot, nerve damage, curled toe, ballerina foot, knee contraction, stiff ankles, edema.

I tried my best to listen to my doctors and exercise but most of these problems were out of my hand.

Ghostfish

« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2019, 07:28:37 AM »

thank God and get the feck outta here.
Oh I hope you really leave this forum and not go back to your other account Pyotr (you seem to have a history of "quitting" when the heat is on, only to resurface with new account and spread bile)

I hope admin can mark this thread with a big warning sign: "how not to do LL".

Good luck you 60-year old, hip-replacement wearing, 9cm lengthening, disproportionate, mentally defective s0n of a b!tch.
9 CM on tibia and seeing your legs becoming deformed in mirror, it never occured to you that maybe it is a good idea to stop lengthening?

And this diary is a big red mark on the savages in russia doing this kind of surgery. The other diaries of dropfooters, nerve damaged idiots jim_dabarber, overdozer, rgkey, android etc. dont really flatter your surgeon, do they? I also hope admin can delete your posting history of shilling for these surgeons. It hurts and misleads future patients!

You epitomize everything wrong with this forum.
Hey tlannister
I see your points but your attitude is simply wrong.  You can address what you want to say in a much more mature way.  Your comments are really too vicious.  Hope you make better comments in the future.

Hi California2
Thanks for sharing your hard and long journey with us! You finished the hardest part of lengthening! 
Hope you have a great recovery!
Wish you peace and happiness!

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2019, 12:54:10 PM »

How small is your d!ck? jesus lol

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2019, 01:10:15 PM »

Tlannister. Wya bro? Im actually recovered to about 90% of my pre LL athletic ability. Can run,jump, and have no pain whatsoever 😂 yea i had complications but guess what. I have a lot of money in my pockets by not doing internal and im 3.5 inches taller and very proportional. I went to Russia to get scar removal 2 weeks ago so nobody will even notice anything from now on. You talk a lot of crap thru here. Im flying out to vegas today for a bachelorette party for the weekend meet me there insecure prick or better yet ill come to you since your probably to broke to travel 😂  Lets see if you can call me an idiot to my face and while we are together you can see for yourself how recovered i am. Dumb asss
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

guichet_chop

• Visitor
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2019, 02:01:51 PM »

Tlannister. Wya bro? Im actually recovered to about 90% of my pre LL athletic ability. Can run,jump, and have no pain whatsoever 😂 yea i had complications but guess what. I have a lot of money in my pockets by not doing internal and im 3.5 inches taller and very proportional. I went to Russia to get scar removal 2 weeks ago so nobody will even notice anything from now on. You talk a lot of crap thru here. Im flying out to vegas today for a bachelorette party for the weekend meet me there insecure prick or better yet ill come to you since your probably to broke to travel 😂  Lets see if you can call me an idiot to my face and while we are together you can see for yourself how recovered i am. Dumb asss

lol your 90% is probably just some walking. jumping after tib and EXTERNAL femur lengthening? its a joke haha. no doc in the world does EXTERNAL femur lengthening.  you also had nerve damage I think? Did it recover fully? i certainly bet you cant jump and run lol. EXTERNAL femurs form scar tissue and cut through thick femur muscles, no one in the world who does EXTERNAL femur lengthening would be able to run and jump.

doing EXTERNAL femur lengthening to save some money is silly. you can always earn back money but the joy of jumping and running you wont get back...

dinozzo

« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2019, 02:15:11 PM »

There are external ways with Lon, with an orthofix tool and a nail inside. It's not like the iliazrov frames  it's just a temporary fixator that can be removed after you finish lengthening.

tlannister

« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2019, 02:59:07 PM »

Hey tlannister
I see your points but your attitude is simply wrong.  You can address what you want to say in a much more mature way.  Your comments are really too vicious.  Hope you make better comments in the future.

I may be harsh in my wording, but dont attack that.. attack my points instead.
I do not want California or other LLers to feel bad. I am not randomly insulting people for fun. I am writing in this particular diary because it causes people pain and leads them to a high risk surgery. Those risks can be mostly mitigated by going to safe country with safe method.

In fact, I just clicked into that moron aboves diary and found these two posts in page two:
hey guys
new here and very confused

i'm thinking about LL for a while and don't know really how you guys chose your Dr, i'v sent message to a few Dr and they never got back back to me

It's a big decision because i do martial art and i got flexible legs, Split, not a problem and i know after all these im gonna loose it all!!'but i have made my mind!!

About taking time off, I'm going to just quit my job, staying wherever the clinic is to make recovery as easy and safe as possible. Look around the forums and you'll see this mentioned by others too, like Purushrottam. Some take a month or more off in the form of a sabbatical, don't expect to do that unless you've been with a company for a while. And if you're doing external femurs, you're really going to regret having to work.

Big decision and android at this point in time (2018) were healthy individuals with bright future ahead. Fast forward to today, they are crippled, certainly influenced by the fake diaries of jim_debarbar, pope, overdozer and the rest of the rent boys. How would big decision and androids life be today if they had made the right choice? think about this. Dont come at me because I use some harsh words, look deeper into the problems caused by these diaries. Android, big decision and probably many who dont even have diary were normal people like you and me. Deceived by what they read here, they made a horrible judgement. Now their lifes are changed upside down. It could have been avoided if the moderation of this forum was present, but its not.
When there is lack of governance, it creates a vacuum which is filled by people like me taking the matter in our own hands. Thus me insulting California to make readers aware that this type of outcome is not acceptable for a LLer in 2019. We have come further than this with technology.

I will be honest, california2, in particular. I would take my belt off and fecking whip him black and blue if i ever saw him in real life. A massive sh!tehawk. Not because I disagree with his opinions but the obvious damage he causes to new patients reading this.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2019, 08:50:05 PM »

lol your 90% is probably just some walking. jumping after tib and EXTERNAL femur lengthening? its a joke haha. no doc in the world does EXTERNAL femur lengthening.  you also had nerve damage I think? Did it recover fully? i certainly bet you cant jump and run lol. EXTERNAL femurs form scar tissue and cut through thick femur muscles, no one in the world who does EXTERNAL femur lengthening would be able to run and jump.

doing EXTERNAL femur lengthening to save some money is silly. you can always earn back money but the joy of jumping and running you wont get back...

Nerve damage is gone completely. Im able to fully dorsiflex both feet. I only say 90% recovered because i cant run as fast or jump as high yet as before but then again i havent been working on it as much as i should. But im able to jump in moshpits at festivals and i can hold my ground very damn well.

Are you a doctor? Or why are you making assumptions ? External femur bolts dont cut through muscles you dipshiit 😂 shows how much you actually know about externals. Scar tissue? Yes of course! Especially around the knee but i trained hard and broke all of the scar tissue and regained full knee flexion. God im so tired of this freaken forum. Ill update my diary with videos just to make you dumbasses feel stupid. And even then you guys will say im a fake. This is the same damn reason vets leave the forum. So much hatred and toxicity. 
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2019, 08:54:09 PM »

Tlannister is just mad cause i did what he doesnt have the balls to do. External femurs is for the strong buddy. Keep hating. And like i said ill come to you personally, or are you scared? I mean according to you im cant run or jump so theres nothing to be scared of 😏

tlannister

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2019, 09:17:01 PM »

Tlannister is just mad cause i did what he doesnt have the balls to do. External femurs is for the strong buddy. Keep hating. And like i said ill come to you personally, or are you scared? I mean according to you im cant run or jump so theres nothing to be scared of 😏

read the 3 bold lines above again. Thats the reason I ignore you.
Being anonymous one cant see the other person, but actions and words can give a ballpark estimate of a person.

Instead of just writing "Im flying out vegas for the weeked" you wrote that thing above. You come off as a sxx deprived insecure rent boy looking to boast about his first encounter with a female.
You keep saying "screw my health, i got 30k extra in my bank". The troll guichet_chop is right. Money comes and goes. Health is priceless.
Then further down theres again emphasis on money. You seem to taunt me/insult me because "im broke and cant afford to fly". Since when is ones arguments in a discussion devalued because of how much money one has in the bank? Everyones voice is equal, poor or rich.

I would love to have a fair and fruitful debate about LL with someone I feel is on my intelectual level. But boy, are you far off that mark.
One more thing since money seems to be the sun your world is orbiting around;
I am from a country that has so much oil we cant get rid of it fast enough. My salary is what you earn if you work 10 years straight.
You dont see me telling people to silence because of this? cuz money is sh!t. It is just piece of paper.

I value a person by ones actions, not money or appearence.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2019, 10:11:07 PM »

More like 150k extra. I lengthened both femur and tibia. Whatever man. Instead of bashing on me and my decision just go ahead and do LL yourself. Whatever makes you happy man, but please stop spreading nonsense about me without even knowing the facts. Anybody can have complication s when undergoing this surgery. I understood mine and decided to go along with it and ended up fine. I didnt hold a gun to anybodies head and make them go to my doctor. But saying i had a bad outcome is pure lie.

California2

« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2019, 10:55:13 PM »

Jim_dabarber:

Congratulations on your success! 

Please remember that when you tussle with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig likes it.

The Angry Imp (t.lannister) will never do lengthening.  S/he is probably paid by one of the surgeons to spew hate against the competition.  You could probably figure out who s/he works for by eliminating the surgeons s/he spews against; then, see who is left. 

Also, I suspect s/he is not even always the same person.  Different posts appear to be written by different persons.  You may have noticed that just today s/he created a new moniker (guichet_chop) to spew under a different name.

While I certainly understand why you might want a face-to-face with the Angry Imp, you probably would need to carry around a step ladder so the Imp could crawl up on it to do it.  Otherwise, it would be more like the Imp's face to your belly button.

Last, s/he now implies s/he is from the Middle East.  So, just think of her like one of those Persian women who scream "la la la la la la!" 

An Angry Persian Imp Troll screaming "la la la la la la" -- what a combination!

That's it for me.  All the best to the serious folks!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 11:23:53 PM by California2 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up