Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - January 2019 - In Full Stryde with Dr. Mahboubian of North Hollywood.  (Read 122453 times)

InFullStryde

Day 21 - Three Weeks completed.  [1.386 Centimeters Taller]

Good day LLer's

Three weeks are officially behind me and I'm over 1/2 inch taller and it makes a difference; it really does.   Tomorrow will be my 3 week check-up and initial x-rays so I'm hoping to hear good things.  I expect all should go just fine.   Today, was my best day. My left leg felt a lot better; not yet at the level of my right leg; but a steady improvement.   I walked a good bit and performed my stretches just about the entire day.   

Here is what I able able to do so far at my 3rd Week w/ Stryde Nail Procedure.

1) I can stand straight up and down on both legs at the same time for many minutes at a time with no assistance, walker, or anything.
2) I am 100% Walker with little to no pain.   I do not walk normal by any means yet nor can I walk unassisted yet.  I do not have my balance quite at this point. Muscles through out my quad, hamstrings, hips, and gluts still need plenty of work; but they are coming back  nicely. I honestly don't expect to walk 100% normal until the 5 or 6 month point. This process takes time; but I do anticipate getting better EVERY DAY.  At least I am up and about on a walker with little pain to worry about (so far).
3) I am able to shower on my own and do all the needed daily prep on my own such as shaving, brushing my teeth etc.
4) Can prepare my own meals
5) Can reach for most things needed, and things out of my reach; I can just use an extend grabber
6) I'm working a full work day at home remotely, and expect to go back to work in a few weeks at least a couple a days per week.
7) Can safety sit down on my bow-flex machine and get a pretty decent upper body work out daily
8) Pain level during the day is at about a 3, it peaks at a 4 or 5 only in rare situations where I, by accident, sting a joint or surgery area.  Pain at night is still a bit cumbersome and usually only for one leg at a time.  I'm working on it; and expect that to subside soon.  Honestly, by end of week 3; pain isn't a big issue at the moment. I hope it continues to get easier.
9) Can safely transfer to car, bed, toilet, couch, etc.
10) Favorite pain medicines so far are Tramadol and Tylenol PM combination.   
11) Fun Fact: Yes; you will lose your flexibility (You feel tight and stiff in your upper legs) and most muscle strength in your legs after surgery; but with physical therapy performed by both you and your therapist; these things will come back each day.  Literally, each day; you feel better.  So far; I have had a positive progress point each day...which  makes this process much more bearable when you can see improvement.
12) I have the tininess little scabs you have ever seen as far as the incisions are concerned.  When they heal up totally; I doubt they will be noticeable at all, esp when hair grows over the light scaring. 

Overall I'm feeling good.  I'm going to keep stretching, keep standing up straight and as tall as I can and practice my walking. I know that I'll begin to feel that tightness once i hit the 2cm+ range; but I won't think about that too much. Just keep going strong because I have a goal.

I hope you guys are doing well and I'll check back in tomorrow evening and let you know how my 3 week check up went.  X - Rays coming soon. If you have any questions, feel free to reach  out.

Best Regards,

"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

MichaelJose

Great update - good news to hear you're doing well!

InFullStryde

Day 22 - My 3 week post-operation follow up with Dr. Mahboubian

Greetings LL'ers,

It was a bit of an exhausting day but got through it well.   Day started fine enough; was able to get out of bed smoothly with no issues.  I will note; for future LL'ers that the night time and morning can be one of the tougher parts of the entire LL process.  Your legs are going to feel at there stiffest at this point. My best advice would be to try to be "awake" a bit earlier then when you actually have to get up so you can begin to perform some stretching and leg exercises while in bed.  During which time; would be good to switch on the heater during those colder mornings and give your legs time to soak in the added heat. The chill definitely impacts the way your legs feel.  I may even advise that, if you can pull it off, to wear pajama bottoms that are warm and comfy.  This might make you hot; but its better to have your legs warm throughout the night.  To combat the added heat; its a good idea to have a fan near by to blow cool  air on you.

Today, I met with Dr. Mahboubian for my 3 week follow up and everything went great.  It is a one hour drive from my apartment to Dr. M's offices and one hour drive back; so although it's not a airplane ride; its still a trip that can spend some energy, lol.  I got through it, okay.    I went in for x-rays and they also performed a high level assessment on how I was doing. Overall, Dr. M said he would say I'm doing better than most of his patients who engage this procedure.  That is good to hear.   I hope that the future LL'ers can say the same.    I had one surprise.. It turns out that they measured my lengthening so far at 1.7 centimeters; which is a few mm more than I had measured myself!  I was relieved to know that both legs were equal and that my nails are working just fine.  I think my biggest fear with this entire process would be nails that don't work.  Anyhow, all is looking good.   Dr. M performed some flexibility tests and overall was pleased. He did however want me to work on one range of motion where my leg bends backwards toward my hamstring/butt.  I will really try to put an increased effort into that going forward.

Here are my x-rays below which show both femurs, lengthened 1.7 centimeters in 13 day span.

Dr. M has instructed me to lengthen .33mm, 3 times a day for 3 weeks and then we will meet again.  I'll be over 1.5 inches taller by my next appointment with him; which is an absolutely huge difference in my perception.  Hard to believe that I'm gaining 1 inch per month. That really isn't a very long time to wait.   It feels like yesterday that I was waking up in the post surgical recovery room...22 days ago.  One must just do there best to organize their life and time around the CLL process.

I'm open to any feedback or questions. 

Thank you and best regards,

« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 12:46:03 AM by InFullStryde »
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020

Hamiltonzac

Have not seen a decent diary in a long time man. Great to see you doing so well. Keep it up and you have my best wishes mate!

InFullStryde

Have not seen a decent diary in a long time man. Great to see you doing so well. Keep it up and you have my best wishes mate!

Hamiltonzac -I really appreciate your kind words, friend.  My goal is to bring us all through journey together each and every day.  The Process of CLL is unique and special, and there is so much value to telling the story.   Thank you again, man. I'm going to keep trying my best.

cool

Which diameter Stryde nails are these?
8)

InFullStryde

Which diameter Stryde nails are these?

These are the 10mm nails for Stryde. Dr. M said it was a great fit.

Leggs

InFullStryde-

What price did you pay for cometic lengthening of the femurs using Stryde?

What was included in the price?

Did health insurance cover any of the costs?

Jubartt169

Good wishes for you man

What a such nice story dude, i hope you'll do well

InFullStryde

InFullStryde-

What price did you pay for cometic lengthening of the femurs using Stryde?

What was included in the price?

Did health insurance cover any of the costs?

Hi Leggs,

I'm not 100% sure of what the cost is right now; since I was quoted in September of 2018.  The prices are increasing due to increased market demand and increased popularity, technological advanced and safety measures; of the surgery, however, here were my costs. 

$700 Pre - Consultation - Includes X - Ray, Examination of your body and medical history.  Non-pressure and non-rushed 1:1 meeting with Dr. M to ask as many questions as you want. He goes through the entire process and is vested to make sure you're in good understanding of the surgery and process.
$30,000 Surgeon Fee (Full amount Due 2 weeks before surgery and $5000 deposit must be made to secure a surgery date)
$40,000 Hospital Fee (Full amount Due 2 weeks before surgery)
$1,700   Anesthesia Fee (Full amount Due 2 weeks before surgery)
Insurance MAY help to cover $10,000 Nail removal to be completed 1 year after surgery (I don't remember exactly, but price is close to this. Costs are not due until this surgery takes place).
Insurance Covers - Physical Therapy, Wheelchair, Walker, Crutches, Medication

Housing, Food, transportation and other accommodations such a care taker is not covered.   

I suggest budgeting about $2000 - $3000 more to cover other incidental items you might need such as muscle cream, ice packs, special transportation urinals, fans, massage blankets, etc, etc.   You want to think comfort and convenience and any item that can prove to be a great necessity during the recovery months.

I live only 1 hour from Dr. M offices, so I am able to actively participate in CLL from the comfort of my home.   If you do not live close, then one will have to budget for accommodations.   I THINK, but not sure, that Dr. M might allow you to lengthen from a far away (non-local) home but this would be best to ask him directly. 

Let me know if you have any other question!

Thank you and best regards,

InFullStryde

Good wishes for you man

What a such nice story dude, i hope you'll do well

Thank you so much Jaubartt169.  This process is a very special one.   I thought 6 months would feel like a long time; but in one blink of my eye, one month is already over.  Thank you so much for your support.  Every bit of support will help our CLL friends.   

Best regards,

InFullStryde

Day 23 - Three Weeks completed.  [1.584 Centimeters Taller]

Good evening LL'ers,

I hope the day has gone good for each of you.   I'm wrapping it up here.  Today was a good day.  One of the things that I accomplished was really focusing on how I organize my living space while I am LL'ing.   Make sure to create a very "accessible" and well rounded living space.  For example, for work, I invested in good computer and 3 monitors so I could easily work remote and also enjoy the benefits of a great computer system to help me spend time usefully and with enjoyment as well.   I purchased a bow-flex home gym; so that I could easily do cable resistance workouts and stay in shape with my upper body.  The machine coupled with some free weights will tide me over nicely until I recover enough to return to the gym.  Even the way I have my bed prepared so that the sheets are already pulled over; just to make it easier for me to slide in with no issues of having to tug and pull the covers.   Each day, as I have engaged this process of CLL, I have identified little things here and there that I could make more accessible with "hacks" so to speak and it has gone along way.  In addition to the above and other items throughout my apartment; I have all my meals and groceries home delivered.  I want to keep things as convenient as possible. I have removed any and all obstruction to my balcony so I can easily get to the outside and soak some sun.  We need the healing and vitamins of the sun for our mind and body.  My advise to everyone who is soon seeking CLL is to really play out in your mind the situation you will be in.

Today was pretty good.  I'll organize key points going forward for easier reference below:

Pain: 2-3 - Dull pain really, nothing sharp.  I'm over 1/2 inch tall and not feeling too tight; however I do feel the difference now in my legs. They are tighter; so let the show begin.  I restocked on Tramadol and it seemed to help me.

Sleep: It was rough but much better.  I'm probably about 2 -3 weeks away from being able to comfortable sleep on my side.   The cramping like pains when you try to put one leg over the other is what gets you. You DO NOT want to get stuck with a cramp like pain when one leg is dangling over the other.  I slept off and on about 4-5 hours. It will improve.

My Left Leg Situation:  Left leg is feeling much better.  It trails the right leg; but not by that much;  in fact my left leg feels looser then my right leg. I'm wondering if maybe the "releases" that were performed on me to help with my flexibility may have just impacted my left leg a bit more dramatically.   All in all, left leg if feeling better.

Mobility: I am showering, using the restroom (for number 1 and 2), and getting around my apartment with no issue with walker. I can even take some very small, baby like, kinds sad looking steps, haha, non assisted; but I would not dare try to do more.  My leg strength and balance is still a few weeks way before it will be ready to be aggressive with movement un-assisted.  All in all things are going well.

Not to much to report today, guys.   So far, without fail, each day has gotten a little bit better.   I'll update with more tomorrow and feel free to reach out with any questions.

ShortLivesMatter

This is an awesome diary, thanks for keeping us up to date with so much detail man! I was in your similar position, about 5'1.5 and did femur lengthening to 5'4. I am now considering going again and do tibia with STRYDE. Have you thought about it? If everything goes smoothly with a complete recovery, would you consider doing tibia as well?

psilocybe

Wow, that gap looks huge (in your x-rays)! I'm so confused. I thought the process was to widen the gap, let the bone partially start to heal, then repeat. Is the process of widening more to accommodate for stretching (muscles, tendons, flesh, etc)? Or, is the .33mm tied to your body's ability to heal the bone? Again, that gap looks huge and it's baffling to me how your body knows to keep growing the bone... I wonder what would happen if you lengthened the entire length in one day? Other than the pain of instantly stretching, I'm curious if your bone would still grow as well as it would compared to what you're doing now.

Also, I'm curious/confused as to what the process of lengthening is supposed to look like for you.

If you're doing 0.33mm 3x per day, that's ~2 and a half months or so of lengthening. Are you expected to walk normally at any point during this time? 75% 50%? Or, after the lengthening is over, your bone completely heels, THEN you walk normally? In other words, I'm curious when you're supposed to expect normal (or relatively normal) physical activity and how that relates to the lengthening phase...

Again, thank you for putting this much effort into sharing your journey. Incredibly informative and considering this is done with a new nail, it's very interesting to observe. You're a pioneer or sorts!

InFullStryde

This is an awesome diary, thanks for keeping us up to date with so much detail man! I was in your similar position, about 5'1.5 and did femur lengthening to 5'4. I am now considering going again and do tibia with STRYDE. Have you thought about it? If everything goes smoothly with a complete recovery, would you consider doing tibia as well?

ShortlivesMatter, it's my pleasure, man.  I'm really enjoying the opportunity to inform the community and especially the prospect, future LLs.   I have definitely thought about going for Tibias.  I would have to consider my position once the femur process is concluded and assess how feasible it would be to be away another extended period; but I would not rule out the possibility of doing it again for Tibias, merely due to the fact that the femur process is starting to smooth out now.  After 3 weeks and counting I have discovered that CLL can be tolerated and that the time goes by a lot faster then one may think.   It's awesome to have met someone just like me. Let's stay in contact!

InFullStryde

Wow, that gap looks huge (in your x-rays)! I'm so confused. I thought the process was to widen the gap, let the bone partially start to heal, then repeat. Is the process of widening more to accommodate for stretching (muscles, tendons, flesh, etc)? Or, is the .33mm tied to your body's ability to heal the bone? Again, that gap looks huge and it's baffling to me how your body knows to keep growing the bone... I wonder what would happen if you lengthened the entire length in one day? Other than the pain of instantly stretching, I'm curious if your bone would still grow as well as it would compared to what you're doing now.

Also, I'm curious/confused as to what the process of lengthening is supposed to look like for you.

If you're doing 0.33mm 3x per day, that's ~2 and a half months or so of lengthening. Are you expected to walk normally at any point during this time? 75% 50%? Or, after the lengthening is over, your bone completely heels, THEN you walk normally? In other words, I'm curious when you're supposed to expect normal (or relatively normal) physical activity and how that relates to the lengthening phase...

Again, thank you for putting this much effort into sharing your journey. Incredibly informative and considering this is done with a new nail, it's very interesting to observe. You're a pioneer or sorts!

Psilocybe, great questions!  Okay, if you look very closely at the x-rays, you will notice a very dim, lighter white shading in and around the bone at the break/incision area.  This is very easy to x-ray and see through at this point since it's still very early (3 week), but this whitish area is callous and/or other formation of healing around the break areas. Given more time and a stoppage in lengthening this area, soft callous is going to mineralize, become a stronger white and turn into strong bone.

If all goes well, I should be walking close to normal in 6 months roughly, possible sooner, according to Dr. M.  the primary difference with the Stryde nail is that there is no weight bearing limitation for most since the nail can hold well over 100lbs per leg even in the smallest nail (10mm); one may place as much weight on your legs during the CLL process that is tolerable.   This fact allows a patient to participate in physical activities which help to bring back the strength and flexibility that is lost durign the CLL surgery and hence you're back to walking faster than before.

InFullStryde

Day 24 - Best day I've had during the CLL process  [1.584 Centimeters Taller]

Good evening guys,

Not much to report today; but I will say that it was the best day I've had overall, body chemistry wise since my CLL  journey started. I woke up...and my legs were not stiff and frozen.  I was comfortable the entire day with low pain.  I was able to get around with my walker with ease and my stretches felt good.  Also, mentally, my mind wasn't rushing with thoughts or preoccupied with CLL or anything to that affect.  I was calm, relaxed, comfortable and felt primed for what lay ahead.   That's it for today.  I'll update again tomorrow.  Any questions for me; please feel free to reach out.

Megatron

Thanks for the flight/recovery info. it really helps
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 11:11:09 AM by Megatron »

InFullStryde

Thanks for the flight/recovery info. it really helps

I'm glad to be able to assist Megatron.   If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

InFullStryde

Day 25 - Best day I've had during the CLL process  [1.617 Centimeters Taller]

Good day LL'ers

Just want to keep you all updated.  Today went good.  At day 25, my pain is at level 1-3.   I am able to take steps, albeit awkwardly, with the walker since my muscles and flexibility are still building; but the steps do not look bat at all.  I'm getting stronger every day.  I can get around 100% on the walker.   Also,  I am finally able to turn to my side; for sleeping.  I'm not sure if I will do this yet; for safety reasons; but I have no issue turning to the side of my body now.   

At over 1/2 inch taller
, not feeling to much tightness; but you do begin to feel "different".  The half inch mark is your first "Hello, you're stretching your bone out moment". Lol.  We'll see how I'm feeling when I get to 1+ inches!   

All is all, I'm doing well. I had a full work day today at home 8 hours and a good 1 hour work on my bow flex machine.   

I performed PT independently today; since my outpatient PT does not start until Thursday.   As a reminder, I did home health PT for the first 3 weeks of my recovery and boy did it help.  I went from..."OUCH, don't touch my left leg" to fully mobilized on a walker and a much much much stronger left leg.  Also, one not so dramatic twist!... I had a home PT therapist call me to do an evaluation of me and propose his services..so I may meet with them as well. They offer the full PT at home (Post Home Health)... I love the added convenience, but I just want to make sure that the next 8 weeks of my PT positions be for maximum gains possible during this distraction phase.

Okay, if you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Onward and upward (literally).

Best Regards,

MichaelJose

Great news - hope everyday continues to be the best day since the surgery 💪🏾

Jubartt169

Hey again, i have a question for you

Until now, do you have any regret ?

Im not that short, some guys even told me this and i should try lifts, but you know... Im really thinking about doing this surgery when become older. I dont wanna have to deal with complications of my legs in future, however my tibias or femurs. I do wanna still run ''as before'', do sports, things like those, you know. If i'd do this surgery, at the end, I would like to have my leg bones strong as before, i dont even know much about this surgery yet, but i appreciate to have an answer from guys who did it.

InFullStryde

Hey again, i have a question for you

Until now, do you have any regret ?

Im not that short, some guys even told me this and i should try lifts, but you know... Im really thinking about doing this surgery when become older. I dont wanna have to deal with complications of my legs in future, however my tibias or femurs. I do wanna still run ''as before'', do sports, things like those, you know. If i'd do this surgery, at the end, I would like to have my leg bones strong as before, i dont even know much about this surgery yet, but i appreciate to have an answer from guys who did it.

Hi Jubart1169,  Great question.  First, I think it's fair that you want to be taller; even if you "aren't that short'.  I believe that people should be able to become whatever they want to be as long as it isn't hurting the well being of other innocent people.   I for one have zero regrets about going forward with CLL and at least trying to resolve my height dysphoria.   You only live one life and after watching my parents pass away suddenly over the past 4 years; I have realized more than ever that my time will soon come and I must act right now and not later;  in resolving any ongoing/painful issue that I have in this life.   If there is a chance to be happier; you should always take it.   

Now in terms of cosmetic limb lengthening; this does feel a bit different than other changes you can make in your life.  It feels different because it is.   Unless you have been in an accident where you have had a few breaks; you haven't experienced anything like CLL before.  Immediately after the surgery and for the next several weeks especially, your flexibility and leg strength will be drastically reduced.  From that point forward, you must start over so to speak and strengthen and re-flex your legs so that you can reach that athletic point again.  Even with Stryde nail, do not expect to walk unassisted prior to week 6 or beyond. You will get around well with a walker.  The physical aspect of CLL is a challenge; but the psychological aspect is by far a lot more difficult.  Attributes that go a long way to resolving the CLL matter would include, discipline, commitment, strong resolve, patience, well-routined, self-confident, self-sufficient, emotionally stable, and well-supported.  These attributes are just a few.   I have said this to some close family and I'll say  it again; CLL is not a procedure for someone who is deeply depressed or emotionally unstable.  As for myself, for my entire life, I have been determined to find ways to achieve and have everything I wanted despite my challenges, including my 5'1.25" stature. I'm happy to report that I was successful in over coming my stature in this life. Having said that; I wanted to now remove the issue entirely on my own....So I positioned my life in a way where I could go out and  pursue this life changing surgery.  I'm already over 1/2 inches taller and it makes a huge difference for me, specially since my starting height is where it is at.  The stadiometer actually reads over 5'2.. so perhaps I'm even taller then I thought, slightly.

Either way... I'm 37 years old; so now I suppose I'm of the age where I can offer some advice to the  younger... You rarely will regret the chances you took so long that you performed the due diligence and careful thought that each of those chances deserved.   You will however, regret the chances you never took because of fear, or being too obsessed about what others think of you and your decisions. The only opinion that matters, young man, in this life regarding YOUR LIFE, is your own opinion.   Ultimately, I advise that you GROW NOW.  First, GROW your confidence, GROW your physical fitness, GROW your career, and GROW your empathy, by meeting and talking to others in the world who require assistance and could use your help.   Height really is truly a matter of perspective.  The more perspective you have; the greater confidence you will have regarding your decision to go forward with the surgery or decide against it.  You are okay at the height you are RIGHT NOW...there is nothing wrong with you and your potential is the same... Adding height later will be a personal decision and you can be proud of each and every decision you make.

I hope my answer helped, buddy.

Feel free to ask me any questions.  NO REGRETS EVER!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:51:38 PM by InFullStryde »

InFullStryde

Great news - hope everyday continues to be the best day since the surgery 💪🏾

@MichaelJose - Thank you for your kind words and support,  man. It truly helps me. 

Bestrong

• Visitor

InFullStryde,

It is absolutely one of the best diaries in this forum. Awesome responses and details. Thanks for your time and efforts to help future CLLers. Stay strong 💪🏻 and best wishes to you.

Jubartt169

Yeah, i think your answer puts me on the way.

You ''were'' a 5'1'' guy and have been doing well, you're successful business entrepreneur, have an attractive woman on your side giving support to you, and  I don't even know much about you, but by the way you write and deal with the life, makes me think you are a fking winner. I'm 5'6'' and have been blaming myself and even my parents sometimes because of my stature. Things like stature, eye colors, genes in general, just drive me crazy, I'm even not ugly actually, but i'm perfectionist, i'd like to more..you know... For example, all my dad's family has blue eyes, and almost everyone in  my mom's family has blue eyes as well, but she has a grandmother who has dark eyes, and there i go, i fk pulled her genes, the worse was when i figured out this greatgrandmother has some tall relatives, so basically i pulled her eyes, but didn't in stature, what a failed man. I always have dreamed about the perfect body which i could have, like 6 ft, blue eyes... this fking sucks. What really influenced in my height dysphoria was the fact i prefer tall girls, and by evolutionary theory they won't be attracted to a shorter guy, and even any girl really falls in love for me, i couldn't handle it, i feel the necessity of being taller than her. I really could get girls who are 5'0 5'1 5'2 or even 5'3, but sincerely, i wouldn't like it. Since younger, I feel i need to be a presenceable man.

But you really made it, thats why i think you are winner, the short stature that you have didn't influenced in your success. I guess this way doesn't work for me at all, or I'm really sick about my height to the point i can't make things work right. This seems be too much grumbling of my part.. but that's it.

I do need to clean a lttle bit my mind. Make some goals im my life, like making a lot of money. I'll study more about it, and if i pretend do this surgery.

I wish you good luck and plz keep us informed about you, i mean... log in this forum after some years of your last post, i do wanna know how are you doing. Reporting us If you had any complications or..whatever.

God bless you.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 07:29:17 PM by Jubartt169 »

takura

I find it really hard to believe how a start 5'1 man can act this positive

You could even be 5'5 and it's still a hard world out there to short people.

Jubartt169

For sure this is admirable

InFullStryde

Day 26 - Let the growing pains begin!  [1.716 Centimeters Taller]

Before I go into my day....

For sure this is admirable

Guys, I really appreciate the acknowledgement.   I won't go into great length about how I was able to overcome the extreme short stature; but I will say this. I decided to focus on what I had; instead of what I did not have. I shifted my obsession toward my strengths instead of obsessing on my weaknesses.   This allowed me to strive despite my stature.  My height never distracted me away from my desired outcomes and it allowed me to maximize potential.  Having said that; I always worked hard to look nice, be smart, and well established.  Here I am at this point in my life; and it struck me as a great time to "try" to change my height.  Now, I know that 5'3 or 5'4 is still very short; but perspective is everything.  I love my self at 5'1"; so if you put me at 5'3 or 5'4" I'm just going to smitten with joy.  Regardless of what height you are or I become; it doesn't change who you are on the inside; but rather can unlock a part of you that has been suppressed. Many of us simply lack confidence and by increasing height; that confidence is unleashed.  There is no doubt that being taller has its advantages.  My opinion is that you get some "Free" passes" when you're taller.  As a extremely short male; I had to really think about things a bit more; I had to calculate; perform due diligence on my approaches and as result, I became sharper and wiser at living life.  When I see a short male out in the world that is living his life with no regrets and giving it all he has; I admire that guy.  That guy is a "Warrior" and not a "Worrier".  He chose to use his strengths to better his conditions rather than obsess on weakness; which always results in stalling; holding patterns; and excuses of why one "can't".     We're all just fine the way we are.  Our decision to increase our heights is a personal one that we make because we deserve to be taller. We've earned the opportunity to be taller.  Guys if you have questions for me and the procedure please feel free to reach out.   I'm enjoying getting to know each of you!

Now, as for Day 26...Guys it went well. Smooth day. Worked out upper body, Self PT by stretching all day, Worked, and Lengthened.  I didn't have much pain at all while resting my legs...1 - 3 pain.  However, now that I am pushing toward 1 inch; I feel the stretch of my muscle now. Don't get me wrong, I have decent range of motion, and I'm not feeling super tight; but I do feel the difference.  I become a bit sore after I do the .33 lengthening each time during the day. I'm going to push the stretching in Physical Therapy.  The heightening game has began! 

I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow; but so far its been an eye opening 26 days!

Best Regards,

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 03:58:16 AM by InFullStryde »

cool

Hi, are you in LA right now?
8)

InFullStryde

Hi Cool! I'll PM you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 32   Go Up