Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - January 2019 - In Full Stryde with Dr. Mahboubian of North Hollywood.  (Read 123140 times)

InFullStryde

(Monday) Day 74 Post Op -  [6 cm or 2.36 inches Taller!]

Good day CLL'ers quick update. Well, we made it to 6cm.  A great milestone indeed.  I'm honestly not sure how much more I will go.   I'm going to take it turn by turn at this point.   Muscles are very tight, have a slight anterior pelvic tilt and the legs are stiffening.   It just may be time to stop the growing...I'm going to think about it some.  Thank you again for all your support and I'll continue to keep you all posted.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

wannagrowtaller

Congratulations for your 6cm mark, IFS.
Go for it

BeYourBest

(Monday) Day 74 Post Op -  [6 cm or 2.36 inches Taller!]

Good day CLL'ers quick update. Well, we made it to 6cm.  A great milestone indeed.  I'm honestly not sure how much more I will go.   I'm going to take it turn by turn at this point.   Muscles are very tight, have a slight anterior pelvic tilt and the legs are stiffening.   It just may be time to stop the growing...I'm going to think about it some.  Thank you again for all your support and I'll continue to keep you all posted.

Hey man, you've done brilliant. 6cm is something to be proud of. Gotta ask yourself if going beyond this point is worth it as complications tend to arise. Not just complications now but maybe even down the years? Perhaps if the doctor is saying you're good to continue then by all means try your best. But this is a great milestone. You're over two inches taller! I think I will go for 6cm and wear lifts after lol!

star-ray

Big congratulations on reaching 6 cm!!!!   Must feel amazing standing on those new legs :)

Singapore

Congratulation my friend!!! Its a great milestone. I am going to reach it in a week from now too ;D
I really hope you can make it to 6.5 cm or even 7 cm.
Would you go all the way to 8 if your body allows it? Is 8 the limit for Stryde?

InFullStryde

(Tuesday) Day 75 Post Op -  [6 cm or 2.36 inches Taller!]

Thank you for all the support you guys.  I actually took a break from lengthening today and wanted to think about my next move. I'm very satisfied with my gain of over 2 inches.  I really do want to achieve my goal of 6.5cm so I am going to try and reach my goal.  I do not believe I will push it to 7cm+. I want to avoid any serious injuries. So far, I have not had any major complications and I'm actually able to take baby steps without any assisted devices. I would hate to risk that. You never know...I may change my mind depending on how I feel. I will keep everyone updated!

I wanted to add that the Stryde Nail that was used on me changes everything. Just imagine being able to stand strong on your own 2 feet, fully weight bearing and being able to take steps....even if the steps are very awkward and stiff in the beginning...imagine being able to start your rehab in less than 3 months post-op, and the starting point of your rehab is on your feet, with the ability to take baby steps.  For anyone considering CLL, I implore you to really consider the Stryde Nail...it has made this process so much more tolerable for me.

Thank you again and best regards.
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020

YellowSpike

Congrats on reaching 6cm IFS!

I know all too well how hard it gets around 6cm. The last cm between 6cm and 7cm was very hard for me. But I'm glad I pushed as hard as I did because I knew once I finished the process, it was very unlikely I'd ever wanna do a second LL. If you are 100% satisfied at 6cm and are in a lot of pain, by all means stop here. But if you have the slightest doubt about not reaching your goal of 6.5cm, and your doctor believes you can reach it safely, then my vote is to press onward.

Best of luck IFS. I'm so jealous you got to do LL with Stryde. Seems like it makes the process so much easier, and unlike the Gnail (which is now officially obsolete, in my eyes), it's a non-ratcheting rod that you don't have to leave the country for!

BeYourBest

(Tuesday) Day 75 Post Op -  [6 cm or 2.36 inches Taller!]

Thank you for all the support you guys.  I actually took a break from lengthening today and wanted to think about my next move. I'm very satisfied with my gain of over 2 inches.  I really do want to achieve my goal of 6.5cm so I am going to try and reach my goal.  I do not believe I will push it to 7cm+. I want to avoid any serious injuries. So far, I have not had any major complications and I'm actually able to take baby steps without any assisted devices. I would hate to risk that. You never know...I may change my mind depending on how I feel. I will keep everyone updated!

I wanted to add that the Stryde Nail that was used on me changes everything. Just imagine being able to stand strong on your own 2 feet, fully weight bearing and being able to take steps....even if the steps are very awkward and stiff in the beginning...imagine being able to start your rehab in less than 3 months post-op, and the starting point of your rehab is on your feet, with the ability to take baby steps.  For anyone considering CLL, I implore you to really consider the Stryde Nail...it has made this process so much more tolerable for me.

Thank you again and best regards.

Completely agree with your first paragraph man. Safety first always. Especially considering we don't know what things will be like when and if we reach 70 lol.

Second paragraph was nice to read, man. The Stryde nail sounds great!

You're doing great, man. I look forward to your updates.

jayes

• Visitor

Hey InFullStryde,

I just wanted to say that you come across as a kind and helpful person and I wish you all the very best.

What does Dr. Mahboubian say about pushing further as opposed to stopping the process now?  Please keep us updated about your progress.

InFullStryde

Congrats on reaching 6cm IFS!

I know all too well how hard it gets around 6cm. The last cm between 6cm and 7cm was very hard for me. But I'm glad I pushed as hard as I did because I knew once I finished the process, it was very unlikely I'd ever wanna do a second LL. If you are 100% satisfied at 6cm and are in a lot of pain, by all means stop here. But if you have the slightest doubt about not reaching your goal of 6.5cm, and your doctor believes you can reach it safely, then my vote is to press onward.

Best of luck IFS. I'm so jealous you got to do LL with Stryde. Seems like it makes the process so much easier, and unlike the Gnail (which is now officially obsolete, in my eyes), it's a non-ratcheting rod that you don't have to leave the country for!

Thank you, Yellow Spike. Your wise words and voice of experience here and there, has helped me tremendously.  I have decided to reduce my lengthening rate in hope that this will help my soft tissue keep pace for the final 5mm.  I really want to reach my goal of 6.5cm.   Perspective is everything and to me being as close to 5'4" as possible would be so very meaningful, considering that my first 37 years was at 5'1". Thanks again for all  your help and reasoning.

InFullStryde

Big congratulations on reaching 6 cm!!!!   Must feel amazing standing on those new legs :)

Hi Star ray! It really does mean the world to me to be over 2 inches taller.  The difference is even more than I could have imagined.

Congratulations for your 6cm mark, IFS.

Thank you, Wanna Grow Taller, it has taking time and hard work; but I'm thrilled to have reached this milestone.

Congratulation my friend!!! Its a great milestone. I am going to reach it in a week from now too ;D
I really hope you can make it to 6.5 cm or even 7 cm.
Would you go all the way to 8 if your body allows it? Is 8 the limit for Stryde?

Singapore, Great to year from you my friend.   6.5cm I feel is enough for me and my body.   I can't imagine making it to 8cm at this point. I may find myself somewhere between 6.5cm and 6.9cm...since this nail seems to lengthen more than my calculations.  Appreciate all your support. I'm very happy with my height gain.

Completely agree with your first paragraph man. Safety first always. Especially considering we don't know what things will be like when and if we reach 70 lol.

Second paragraph was nice to read, man. The Stryde nail sounds great!

You're doing great, man. I look forward to your updates.

Thank you for your support, man.  I really feel set on 6.5cm at this point. That would be over 2 and 1/2 inches and will push me up against my goal height.

Hey InFullStryde,

I just wanted to say that you come across as a kind and helpful person and I wish you all the very best.

What does Dr. Mahboubian say about pushing further as opposed to stopping the process now?  Please keep us updated about your progress.

Kind words. Thank you very much.  I'm going to push the best I can here as I finalize the lengthening phase in the coming days.   I'll update shortly and will also provide some good detail on my physical condition at this point. Dr. M feels it is okay to continue but has asked me to monitor my tightening. Wants to avoid contractures, so that my recovery is smoother.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 07:51:49 PM by InFullStryde »

tiggy

Hi IFS,

Thank you very much for this informative diary. You seem like a great guy and a positive human being, I truly wish you the best in your recovery and in life in general.

Ive been lurking on this site for probably 7 yrs, if not more. I have decided to proceed with this as well and I am in the process of booking surgery with Dr. Rozbruch for this coming May. I should be finalizing a date sometime next week. I am very excited about the surgery but at the same time very nervous and scared as well, mainly because of the pain. With this said I have a few questions for you. I have read your diary in full, and have been following it closely every day. Thus I believe these questions haven't been brought up yet but forgive me in advance if they have been answered and I've just somehow missed your answers. I will number them so that it is easier to answer:

1. You've said that you are very tight and may stop at around 6.5 or 6.9cm but what is the pain like now after you have passed the 5cm mark, which from the looks of it seems like relatively easy to get to and becomes much more difficult as you progress past 5cm. Do you experience dull pains, sharp ones, are you taking pain medication because of the pain? Please explore this aspect a little more if possible. Pain is something I am very much afraid of and I expect it to be quite intense. I believe its best to prepare for the worst, but then again pain is so individual that it is hard to even imagine how intense it can really be.

2. how did you get around post-op in terms of using the toilet, like sitting down on the seat, getting up, etc. the first week after surgery? What did you find the most difficult to do? Did someone assist you?

3. when leaving the hospital on the day of surgery did you bring your own wheelchair to the hospital or did they provide you with one, which you later returned? I think you recommended buying one that leans all the way back so that we can sleep on it, and I intend to do just that. I am just not sure whether I should take it with me to the hospital, and while I will be asking the relevant parties from Dr. Rozbruch's office, I was just curious how you resolved this question.

4. do you regret having gone through with the surgery? was the pain more intense than what you expected, less or about the same? From reading your diary I do not believe that you regret the procedure but just wanted to confirm  ;)

5. lastly, what would you change, if you could do this over again, in order to make the process easier for yourself. Any tips (aside from the ones you have so generously given on prior pages) would be immensely helpful.

Thats about it for now and if you have any questions for me please feel free to ask. Thanks IFS!

InFullStryde

Hi IFS,

Thank you very much for this informative diary. You seem like a great guy and a positive human being, I truly wish you the best in your recovery and in life in general.

Ive been lurking on this site for probably 7 yrs, if not more. I have decided to proceed with this as well and I am in the process of booking surgery with Dr. Rozbruch for this coming May. I should be finalizing a date sometime next week. I am very excited about the surgery but at the same time very nervous and scared as well, mainly because of the pain. With this said I have a few questions for you. I have read your diary in full, and have been following it closely every day. Thus I believe these questions haven't been brought up yet but forgive me in advance if they have been answered and I've just somehow missed your answers. I will number them so that it is easier to answer:

1. You've said that you are very tight and may stop at around 6.5 or 6.9cm but what is the pain like now after you have passed the 5cm mark, which from the looks of it seems like relatively easy to get to and becomes much more difficult as you progress past 5cm. Do you experience dull pains, sharp ones, are you taking pain medication because of the pain? Please explore this aspect a little more if possible. Pain is something I am very much afraid of and I expect it to be quite intense. I believe its best to prepare for the worst, but then again pain is so individual that it is hard to even imagine how intense it can really be.

2. how did you get around post-op in terms of using the toilet, like sitting down on the seat, getting up, etc. the first week after surgery? What did you find the most difficult to do? Did someone assist you?

3. when leaving the hospital on the day of surgery did you bring your own wheelchair to the hospital or did they provide you with one, which you later returned? I think you recommended buying one that leans all the way back so that we can sleep on it, and I intend to do just that. I am just not sure whether I should take it with me to the hospital, and while I will be asking the relevant parties from Dr. Rozbruch's office, I was just curious how you resolved this question.

4. do you regret having gone through with the surgery? was the pain more intense than what you expected, less or about the same? From reading your diary I do not believe that you regret the procedure but just wanted to confirm  ;)

5. lastly, what would you change, if you could do this over again, in order to make the process easier for yourself. Any tips (aside from the ones you have so generously given on prior pages) would be immensely helpful.

Thats about it for now and if you have any questions for me please feel free to ask. Thanks IFS!

Hi Tiggy,

I'm very glad to assist in any way I can. Thank you for these questions. They are excellent.   First of all; I'm excited for you and I'm certain you will really benefit from the gains of 2-3 inches of height.  It does make a difference. I will answer your questions 1 by 1:

To be completely honest, the pain for me has been very low, even after 5cm.  The tightness has been more of a discomfort than anything else.  While resting, practicing my walk on crutches, etc, etc. I have little to no pain at the post 5cm point.  The worst pain that you experience during CLL will likely be during the first 2 weeks.  The pain from the first 2 weeks simply includes the post surgical pain that goes along with the healing of your wounds and initial shock of or surgery.  At week 3, things begin to get much better.   You may have some positions that give you a bit more pain than others; but you will be able to easily avoid those positions most of the time; until you are feeling better.  Week 4 and on you really do not experience much pain at this point.  You  may feel some soreness from Physical therapy, or the occasional lingering dull pain; but nothing that would distract you to much.  I'll emphasize that most of the pain and use of pain medication is really during the first 3 week.  Week 4 and on, things are much better and the process becomes very tolerable and predicable at that point.  Now, once you start to get very tight it can feel very uncomfortable and it also causes some anxiousness on your side.  It is not a natural way for your body to feel and just know that once you finish lengthening that the tightened muscles, with the help of stretching and assisted walking, begin to immediately adjust to the new length of your bones. 

I have to admit, the first week after surgery was the toughest for me.  I'm not sure if you recall, but I had a sore/weaker left leg; so I could not even use the walker during the 1st week or so.  I needed the help of my brother for transferring to my bed. As far as restroom was concerned, I went number 1 in Urinals for the first couple of weeks and used a bed pan that slid under my butt to go number 2.   During week 3, I was finally able to use the walker to get myself to the restroom and around other places in my apartment.   My advise is to ensure that you have help from someone for the first two weeks at least.  This person should assist you with transferring to bed, car, restroom, etc.  This person will also help you prepare meals, etc as needed.  It is just very  helpful to have someone with you to start out.  If they can stay a month or more that is even better.

Okay, usually the hospital can easily provide this for you at discharge.  One piece of advise I have is to contact a Wheel Chair Transportation Company which will bring a wheelchair to the hospital and take you home safely.  This way, you will not have to concern yourself with having family or friend drive you home.  Your legs will be a bit sensitive to the touch right after surgery, so the less having to maneuver your way in and out of car seats is best.  By hiring a Wheel Chair Transportation Company, you make this easy and pain free on yourself.   At home you will have your own Wheel Chair waiting on you. You do not need to bring your wheelchair to the hospital.   When you are dropped off by the Wheel Chair Transportation Company, they will push you all the way into your residence and even help you onto your new wheel chair.   I definitely recommend getting a wheelchair that will allow you to fold it back a full 180 degrees if needed. This way you can easily lay down and rest without having to transfer.   Many people who have CLL often comment that sitting down is alot more comfortable than laying down; so this is another great reason to have this kind of chair.

No regrets at all. I love my new height (still in progress) and I know that once I am recovered that I will benefit so much from my gains.   I think I may have overestimated the Stryde Nail a bit. What i mean is that just because the new nail can hold your weight; it doesn't mean that  you will be walking from day 1 or even day 20.  It may take some signification time before you are walking.  I have read some stories where the CLL patient is walking 5 days after surgery.  For me, this wasn't the case. I wasn't taking full unassisted steps until, I believe week 4. This was due to a weak left leg.   This isn't to say that you want be walking earlier; but just remember that with the Styrde nail, you are allowed to put full weight on it as soon as you can tolerate and this serves as a big advantage over the past Precise nail.  Also, keep in mind that you will prefer to be on your walker or crutches for much or your distraction.  Walking on your own feet will be a tad painful and difficult.   I will be 100% done with distraction phase by April 1st and I'm already able to take baby steps with no assistive devices.  With this in mind, I have confidence that I should be walking close to normal in 2 - 3 months (by July or sooner).

I will think more on this one and get back to you; but with this in mind I would have focused and even Obsessed more on 2 areas that currently are bothering me a bit.

1) Duck Ass (Anterior Pelvic Tilt) - Start working out your glutes from the first moment you are awake from surgery.  Weak Glutes is what causes Duck Ass in CLL.  I didn't really start pushing my glutes until week 4 and I believed that payed a roll in my slight duck ass that I will need to resolve.  No big deal, but it is a tad annoying.

2) Leg Straitening - In my right leg, I have a 2 degree knee bend. Lol. I know that doesn't seem like a lot and I should have no issue resolving in the coming weeks; but I think I could have avoided it if I would have been constantly focused on keeping my leg straight. 

I have a 3rd bit of advise.  Ask any and all questions you feel necessary to your Doctor and never hesitate to contact your Doctor.   One item I definitely recommend is to have your Physical Therapist reach out to Dr. Rozbruch and have a brief conversation about the procedure. Your PT should know from your doctor what has happened and what he recommends as well as what to look out for.   Also, emphasize with your PT the need to ensure that you legs remain straightened and you want to avoid Anterior Pelvic Tilt. Ask specifically for him or her to incorporate these work outs into your PT plan. 

I hope this helped a bit. I will think of more items as they come to mind and update. Feel free to reach  out or ask additional questions as needed.  Thank you again for reading my diary and best regards to you!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 03:36:43 AM by InFullStryde »

totallyred

Wow! The patience and attention to minute details is really appreciable. Thanks for providing the information.

If you can tell, how long after surgery would it be possible to go to office on wheelchair or crutches, if at all. Would ot be possible to sit for 8 hours or so in office without laying down in between (If there is very minimal walking required).
L

wannagrowtaller

How do you avoid weak glutes?
Go for it

wannagrowtaller

Please, do not disappear after your consolidation.
Go for it

BeYourBest

Loving the details man. Honestly helping a lot of people out here. You're a good man.

tiggy

Excellent reply IFS, very informative.  I second what has been said above and I again thank you for your service to this community.  It is because of you and your predecessors who were willing to share their experiences that those like me have gathered the courage to take the next steps. I will be following your recommendations very closely and will continue reading your diary entries regularly! Congratulations on your new and peding height gains. You are officially taller than I am now  ;)

makeme6ft

Hi Tiggy,

I'm very glad to assist in any way I can. Thank you for these questions. They are excellent.   First of all; I'm excited for you and I'm certain you will really benefit from the gains of 2-3 inches of height.  It does make a difference. I will answer your questions 1 by 1:

To be completely honest, the pain for me has been very low, even after 5cm.  The tightness has been more of a discomfort than anything else.  While resting, practicing my walk on crutches, etc, etc. I have little to no pain at the post 5cm point.  The worst pain that you experience during CLL will likely be during the first 2 weeks.  The pain from the first 2 weeks simply includes the post surgical pain that goes along with the healing of your wounds and initial shock of or surgery.  At week 3, things begin to get much better.   You may have some positions that give you a bit more pain than others; but you will be able to easily avoid those positions most of the time; until you are feeling better.  Week 4 and on you really do not experience much pain at this point.  You  may feel some soreness from Physical therapy, or the occasional lingering dull pain; but nothing that would distract you to much.  I'll emphasize that most of the pain and use of pain medication is really during the first 3 week.  Week 4 and on, things are much better and the process becomes very tolerable and predicable at that point.  Now, once you start to get very tight it can feel very uncomfortable and it also causes some anxiousness on your side.  It is not a natural way for your body to feel and just know that once you finish lengthening that the tightened muscles, with the help of stretching and assisted walking, begin to immediately adjust to the new length of your bones. 

I relate to the muscle tightness.

Although my doctor prescribed me muscle relaxants, I've been reluctant to use them since Im just half way along my journey and feel its too early

I recently got muscle tightness problem during sleep, some days it never happens and some days it does. I try to sleep on the couch when it gets really bad because I can rest on of my leg on the surface itself if you know what I mean

InFullStryde

(Thursday) Day 77 Post Op -  [6.067 cm or 2.39 inches Taller!]

Thank you, CLL'ers.   I appreciate the kind words, advise, and encouragement.  I have decided to keep lengthening with my next goal set at 6.5cm.  Not feeling any pain at all right now and my legs are feeling pretty straight.  The stiffness is there; but tolerable.  My anterior pelvic tilt is the most annoying thing and I can't wait to see that fade away post lengthening.  I'm monitoring how I feel extremely close.   I'm going to take a few more days off of updating my diary due to some some family obligations; but will update again on Monday. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

InFullStryde

How do you avoid weak glutes?

Hi Wannagrowtaller,

I am not sure on that one.   The only thing I know is to work them out from day one.

SimonFuller

IFS - I've been reading your diary and well it's simply fantastic.

I had a emotional breakdown on Monday and it was building up to be honest. Effectively I came to the realisation that height is a very important differentiating factor for males and no matter how you slice and dice it - it simply is the case.

I've been doing a lot of research on social value in society and frankly I've made the conclusion that my height, whether I like it or not is holding me back (I'm 168cm FYI).

I've going to book this in with Goitkas for sometime in 2020. I'm 26 years old and honestly this height is affecting my chances of finding a strong spouse.

With your APT - trust me - work out your abs like a crazy person - like do 100's of sit ups (try focus on lower abs 2 weeks into it) and trust me it will make a big difference. Ofc don't neglect your glutes but remember APT is half glutes and half abs. Your abs die after surgery

Look forward to hearing from you. 

myloginacc

Hey, IFS. Thanks for the updates. You're almost there!!

I wanted to ask something: did you notice whether you have one far more flexible leg, since the start of your CLL journey? Would you happen to know if that's common?

Thank you. Wishing you the best for this final stretch. ;)
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

ok

Hi IFS

What nail diameter did you get?

Thanks

InFullStryde

IFS - I've been reading your diary and well it's simply fantastic.

I had a emotional breakdown on Monday and it was building up to be honest. Effectively I came to the realisation that height is a very important differentiating factor for males and no matter how you slice and dice it - it simply is the case.

I've been doing a lot of research on social value in society and frankly I've made the conclusion that my height, whether I like it or not is holding me back (I'm 168cm FYI).

I've going to book this in with Goitkas for sometime in 2020. I'm 26 years old and honestly this height is affecting my chances of finding a strong spouse.

With your APT - trust me - work out your abs like a crazy person - like do 100's of sit ups (try focus on lower abs 2 weeks into it) and trust me it will make a big difference. Ofc don't neglect your glutes but remember APT is half glutes and half abs. Your abs die after surgery

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for the tip here, SimonFuller. I will be working my abs and my butt like a crazy man.   I'm going to end the distraction phase on April 1st; so hopefully, the APT will calm down initially just by the relaxing of the muscles in the hip flex or areas. Good luck with booking your surgery.   I suggest to train hard and well before hand since you have some time here before 2020.

InFullStryde

Hey, IFS. Thanks for the updates. You're almost there!!

I wanted to ask something: did you notice whether you have one far more flexible leg, since the start of your CLL journey? Would you happen to know if that's common?

Thank you. Wishing you the best for this final stretch. ;)

Hi MyLoginAcc,

Yes, without a doubt my left leg was a lot more flexible then my right.  I believe that is fairly common.   

InFullStryde

Hi IFS

What nail diameter did you get?

Thanks

My Nail was the 10mm, I do believe. :-)

PAGrb490

define "Strong" spouse please

InFullStryde

(Friday) Day 78 Post Op - 7 day Countdown to a dream come true....  [6.167 cm or 2.42 inches Taller!]

Greeting CLL'ers. I changed my mind. I'm going to update this message board until I reach my dream height of, YES, a towering 5'4"!  For me, being at a starting of height of 5'1, a height of 5'4" based on my perspective would be an absolute dream come true! Join me on the "countdown" to a 69mm lengthening, which would put me a smidgen over 5'4".  Guys, I was thinking about stopping at 6cm and then at 6.5cm;  but I want to get to 5'4"!  This would make my height the same as my drivers license for the first time ever! Please send me your support and positive vibes. All I have to do is lengthen every day until Friday. If i do this I would have achieved the following goals:

1) Become 5'4" (my dream height goal w/ CLL)
2) No longer be lying on my drivers license
3) Reached my distraction goal enddate of April 1st. Leaving me 80 days left over for rehab.... until I have to be able to walk for a very important black tie event I want attend (Will explain later.)

I will need everything I have inside to make it.   Root for me please!

Thank you guys, Feel free to ask me any questions.  The 7 day countdown to 69mm begins now!

Best regards,

IFS

BeYourBest

We’re with you, man!

Keep pushing for your goal as long as it’s safe for now and in the future.

Not long left at all... hope this week goes by very quick for you my friend.

BeYourBest

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32   Go Up