Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stretching and Glucosamine to gain 2cm? Possible?  (Read 3615 times)

d123123asd

• Visitor
Stretching and Glucosamine to gain 2cm? Possible?
« on: January 13, 2019, 08:32:52 PM »

Folks, does any of you have had success with stretching/yoga with glucosamine or any other form of natural height gain? I mean, I know that 2cm is definitely a not very noticeable difference but for me it is, I just realized that if anyhow I gain these 2cm I probably would even not consider LL anymore, it just bothers me a lot to realize I shrink 3cm every day. People say that by stretching the spine gets decompressed throughout the time and if you want to keep the gain, you must keep stretching, for me that's not a problem since I did it every day when I practiced Taekwondo. Ever since I stopped practicing I started focusing on my career a lot which makes me sit for around 10 hours every day and i've been doing that it's been a few years, due to that, I heard people saying it needs dedication and time to decompress and recover the sort of "damage" of the long periods of sitting (Also heard that by sitting you increase the compression by 300% so I must be compressed as hell lol). Heard somewhere people claiming gains of over an inch, but not more than 2 though, for me that seems realistic since the scams always claim that you can gain 2 or more by buying their product lol. Anyway, if any of you had success with small gains, please tell me what you did.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:54:55 PM by maik1507 »

myloginacc

Re: Stretching and Glucosamine to gain 2cm? Possible?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 08:41:16 PM »

I've had success with stretching. Gained up to 1.5cm. Mostly 1cm.

I haven't tried glucosamine yet.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

d123123asd

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 08:57:44 PM »

well, that's something!, for how long did you stretch? I mean, did you have any routine, doing it every day for 15mins or something like that?

myloginacc

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 09:12:32 PM »

Took me one month to see the results. I stretched for about 10mins before bed, then some quick ones after waking up.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

myloginacc

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 09:14:21 PM »

You have to keep stretching to keep the results, by the way.

TruthBomber

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 03:42:31 PM »

Been on glucosamine for 5 months and gained NOTHING.

myloginacc

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 02:25:15 AM »

Gonna start glucosamine soon. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

myloginacc

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 06:49:43 PM »

I can say that glucosamine is working for me and that it's amazing to gain any height once you're done growing, and already stretching.

With that said, I used to wear down my knees heavily, with over a year of intense exercise. So my results might be exceptional.

Astronomy

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 08:49:36 PM »

Possible BUT u should keep with it,otherwise u'll go back to original height!

shottrue

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 08:37:34 PM »

Screw stretching if it's not permanent.
I thought this might help if taken with hgh

TruthBomber

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 04:30:26 PM »

I can say that glucosamine is working for me and that it's amazing to gain any height once you're done growing, and already stretching.

With that said, I used to wear down my knees heavily, with over a year of intense exercise. So my results might be exceptional.

Which glucosamine are you using?

shottrue

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2019, 03:41:46 AM »

Wait so after glucosamine you've gained height? And is that permanent with the stretching  :o
How much height with the G

myloginacc

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2019, 06:30:16 AM »

Which glucosamine are you using?

Puritan's Pride and a locally manipulated powder from a local pharmaceutical. I'm overdosing a bit and taking over the 1500mg recommended per day.

Wait so after glucosamine you've gained height? And is that permanent with the stretching  :o
How much height with the G

I don't even want to post my results because they might be exceptional (1cm on my night height, for example). My best guess is that glucosamine sulfate is working so well for me because I heavily wore down the cartilage on my knees over the years, and because I'm pairing it with my spine stretching exercises.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2019, 08:12:26 AM »

I never take supplements for height but pilatis excercise gave me 1.5cm gain in height
My instructor told me male can gain even more than 2
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

TruthBomber

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2019, 09:15:54 AM »

Puritan's Pride and a locally manipulated powder from a local pharmaceutical. I'm overdosing a bit and taking over the 1500mg recommended per day.

I don't even want to post my results because they might be exceptional (1cm on my night height, for example). My best guess is that glucosamine sulfate is working so well for me because I heavily wore down the cartilage on my knees over the years, and because I'm pairing it with my spine stretching exercises.

What are the stretching exercises that you do?

Canon

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2019, 05:12:45 PM »

Would hanging on bars do the job? 8 think there can't be An more stretching in the spine

myloginacc

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 08:49:02 PM »

What are the stretching exercises that you do?

I'll make a big thread on all of this.

myloginacc

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2019, 05:25:05 PM »

I'll make a big thread on all of this.

I'm still going to make this thread, but I want to add some other supplements like chondroitin sulphate to my glucosamine sulphate and stretching routine first. I won't need LL if I haven't hit a cap from this. LoL

Gonna try a bit of mk677 and LSJL, too, while not expecting anything out of them.

shottrue

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2019, 02:33:59 PM »

Mk677 works but it’s riskier than hgh or GHRH peptides

star-ray

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 10:02:30 PM »

I have a bad posture, and rounded shoulders, and my neck muscles are no so great either. i slouch alot, its probably because am always on a laptop and sitting down.
Before i came here to barca to do LL, i did meet a chiropractor and she confirmed that. i didnt mention to her i wanted to gain few extra cm.

So i did few year ago, just as an experiment, did the exc below and few more like hanging and even inversion table (that   aint fun). I did this for almost 3 months, 30 mins in the morning and night. I saw a 2 cm difference. It didn't last once i stopped.

Once my LL is done,  i do plan do get my back and neck sorted via chriopratcor and using the Traction Device below.

I do firmly believe in the decompression theory, i have read so much on it.  I believe if its done for few years with consistency we would keep that 1-2 cm. There are lot of journals on this subject. i dont think its much effort either, 3 yoga moves, a traction device and that is it. Though since i do have a bad posture, it could be why i saw upto 2cm.

http://www.stretching-exercises-guide.com/back-stretches.html

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002P4BVN4/ref=as_li_ss_tl?&imprToken=LY30CsklkixXraT41KLk9Q&slotNum=3&linkCode=sl1&tag=freeyourspine-20&linkId=4ddaebcb7a99cc0db3ddfd51c4f557e3

Astronomy

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2019, 08:08:03 AM »

Stretching can only benefit you temporary increase and it won't be permanent.And pills are less likely to realize your goal Cuz once your growth plates even if you try out drugs throughout the whole world they doesn't work

shottrue

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2019, 07:44:32 PM »

Growth plates is BS. It's all about the activity of the stem cells
Proof glucosamine extends growth plates:
http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2015/01/22/glucosamine-chondroitin-may-contribute-height-slowing-growth-plate-senescence/
Pages: [1]   Go Up