Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - Internal femurs Dr.Guichet - January 2018 - Milan (second lengthening)  (Read 11032 times)

goldenegg

Hi Simons, while I am happy for you that you had a past successful LL surgery and healthy enough to do a 2nd, I just want to say that your attitude and spamming attacks against unicorn in her diary is downright disgusting.

I am also a former patient of Guichet from years ago, and I haven't logged into my profile on this forum for years, but you can see I was an active member posting about my experience back then. I felt compelled after seeing your nasty posts dude. Whatever intention you may have had of defending the doctor or discrediting unicorn is only backfiring and just making you and him look way worse. It's exactly the same as another doctor on here that suspiciously gets defended a lot in the face of bad public outcomes.

As a former patient I've never felt compelled to defend the doctor or attack other patients. Why you've decided to is beyond me, but like I said the only ones you're making look bad are yourself and your doctor. I'd stop and just stick to your diary if I were you.

Best of luck with your 2nd lengthening.

simons

Hi Simons, while I am happy for you that you had a past successful LL surgery and healthy enough to do a 2nd, I just want to say that your attitude and spamming attacks against unicorn in her diary is downright disgusting.

I am also a former patient of Guichet from years ago, and I haven't logged into my profile on this forum for years, but you can see I was an active member posting about my experience back then. I felt compelled after seeing your nasty posts dude. Whatever intention you may have had of defending the doctor or discrediting unicorn is only backfiring and just making you and him look way worse. It's exactly the same as another doctor on here that suspiciously gets defended a lot in the face of bad public outcomes.

As a former patient I've never felt compelled to defend the doctor or attack other patients. Why you've decided to is beyond me, but like I said the only ones you're making look bad are yourself and your doctor. I'd stop and just stick to your diary if I were you.

Oh yes! I keep updating my diary. Probably you missed the part where I offered Unicorn to pay for her recovery in Milan since - as she's stated - she's selling her personal stuff on eBay to pay utility bills.

I don't feel compelled to defend the doctor as well. I just defend who - to my eyes and in my opinion - is "innocent".

simons

Btw your post deserves a better answer. Last Wed I had a meeting with Dr. Guichet and he proudly showed me a list of cases where he literally SAVED the life and future of children with issues to their legs. I'm not talking about words, he showed me pictures and X-rays he was allowed to show. Probably there was a number of similar cases he wasn't allowed to show because patients didn't give him their permissions.

I know from a reliable source that he did the surgery at the cost of the expenses and putting an insane amount of hours into a customized version of his nail (impossible with a commercial nail I think) to adapt it to the bone of children.

You can believe it or not but he was totally proud when he described me in details all cases. Not proud because of his ego but proud to have saved a life. What Unicorn described is not the Dr. Guichet that I met 8 years ago and that I met again last Nov and that I meet - even for a coffee - sometimes. When you are angry against your life because of something, you can't see things properly.

It's not a secret that LL cosmetic surgeries support research and development of technologies for all kind of LL surgeries. So if my testimonials can help the Dr. doing one more cosmetic surgery in order to be able to save another child (avoiding his "split" of the total amount paid) I have reached my goal.

Now you got my point? Thanks for reading  :)

4cms

Dr guichet took 6,000 euros from me in 2012 as a deposit then after 6 days i changed my mind and didnt want to get surgery done with him so i asked for the deposit back.
He refused and only gave me back about 2,600 back and made the excuse that his 2 emails he sent to me were worth 3,400k.
Guichet is not a stand up guy or someone to be trusted.
Hes an exploiter of LL patients.
I think you're writing this diary so you could get a discount on your second surgery. The way you speak of him is as an asvertiser.
Unicorn isnt lying and after what he done to her no one should go to him.
You should be questioning him yourself for letting you do a second surgery on your femurs bro.
Honestly bro think about it, No doctor has ever said you should do more than 7.5cms.
Think about your legs bro.

simons

Dr guichet took 6,000 euros from me in 2012 as a deposit then after 6 days i changed my mind and didnt want to get surgery done with him so i asked for the deposit back.
He refused and only gave me back about 2,600 back and made the excuse that his 2 emails he sent to me were worth 3,400k.
I think you're writing this diary so you could get a discount on your second surgery. The way you speak of him is as an asvertiser.
You should be questioning him yourself for letting you do a second surgery on your femurs bro.
Honestly bro think about it, No doctor has ever said you should do more than 7.5cms.

Discount? Dude you don't know me.  ;D I spend monthly in new cars the same amount to get 60cm taller (read: several surgeries). Firstly I'm not the kind of guy to beg for discounts and then I really don't need it. The reason why I'm defending him are two: the first one is that he literally changed my life (in positive) and then for the reasons written above.

I'm sure you signed a contract and what is refundable or not is on the contract. I'm not telling you are wrong and he's right or vice versa. Maybe reading contracts can help people to avoid misunderstanding.

Regarding surgeries I think we should let the doctors decide. During my consultation (that I paid 300 EUR, would you like to see the receipt? 60 EUR of discount ... I admit it) when I asked for tibias he clearly told me "no way, tibias are take too long! tibias are just for people who need it".

Thanks,
S

fivetenneeded2016

dude be happy he returned some of your money atleast, deposits are generally non refundable atleast in europe since the doc reserves you a slot for the surgery which otherwise someone else could have got.
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.

simons

dude be happy he returned some of your money atleast, deposits are generally non refundable atleast in europe since the doc reserves you a slot for the surgery which otherwise someone else could have got.

Yes exactly. In 2011 it used to be 3k EUR. Not sure in other countries but in Europe asking a non-refundable deposit to start working on something is totally normal. Remember that the nail is produced upon request so this amount of money is used to cover some pre-op expenses.

4cms

@fivetenneeded2016

No buddy , it was after 6 days and no date for surgery was booked. Anybody that defends him should be ashamed of themselves promoting a doctor that has crippled people and had the nerve to charge them for mistakes he made.

Btw also i at no point signed anything for dr guichet, I thought he was an honourable man which he turned out to not be, More like a money hungry leech.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:33:46 AM by 4cms »

4cms

@simons

After 6 days? With no date for surgery or agreed date of arrival?
I can produce the excuses he made in the emails if you would like.
But i would be more concerned like i said that hes allowing you to do over 10cms on one segment bro.
Dont do this, you will regret it. Atleast do tibs.

You dont wanna end up like unicorn, You really need to rethink this.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:43:23 AM by 4cms »

4cms

Discount? Dude you don't know me.  ;D I spend monthly in new cars the same amount to get 60cm taller (read: several surgeries). Firstly I'm not the kind of guy to beg for discounts and then I really don't need it. The reason why I'm defending him are two: the first one is that he literally changed my life (in positive) and then for the reasons written above.

I'm sure you signed a contract and what is refundable or not is on the contract. I'm not telling you are wrong and he's right or vice versa. Maybe reading contracts can help people to avoid misunderstanding.

Regarding surgeries I think we should let the doctors decide. During my consultation (that I paid 300 EUR, would you like to see the receipt? 60 EUR of discount ... I admit it) when I asked for tibias he clearly told me "no way, tibias are take too long! tibias are just for people who need it".

Thanks,
S

@simons

You're also making it sound like you are some kind of millionare, If thats true why arean't you going to paley or doctor rozbruch?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:34:50 AM by 4cms »

simons

@simons

You're also making it sound like you are some kind of millionare, If thats true why arean't you going to paley or doctor rozbruch?

Honestly? Because I didn't know them. I went with Dr. Guichet and I'm more athletic than before. I can just say good things about him REGARDING MY CASE. I can say good things about cases that I see every day too.

simons

@simons

After 6 days? With no date for surgery or agreed date of arrival?
I can produce the excuses he made in the emails if you would like.
But i would be more concerned like i said that hes allowing you to do over 10cms on one segment bro.
Dont do this, you will regret it. Atleast do tibs.

You dont wanna end up like unicorn, You really need to rethink this.

I would never end up like unicorn because I follow that the doctor tells me and my bones are 3 times thicker than unicorn.
When you do a deposit for something that you'd like to do - unless differently specified - it's not refundable. It works in this way when you order a car, a surgery, a job to be done, forniture etc etc.

hanshi

Remember that the nail is produced upon request so this amount of money is used to cover some pre-op expenses.

If Guichet really claims that his nails are custom made, which they definitely aren't, that would mean this claim is made to circumvent the necessity to get a certification for his nail.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

simons

If Guichet really claims that his nails are custom made, which they definitely aren't, that would mean this claim is made to circumvent the necessity to get a certification for his nail.

Jesus but it's possible to avoid to completely change the meaning of my words?

Done upon request means that you order it, they build or assemble it and then you get it delivery.
Custom made means that it's something "tailor made".

If you order a new car it's "done upon request". They don't create a car tailor made for you.  ;D

4cms

I would never end up like unicorn because I follow that the doctor tells me and my bones are 3 times thicker than unicorn.
When you do a deposit for something that you'd like to do - unless differently specified - it's not refundable. It works in this way when you order a car, a surgery, a job to be done, forniture etc etc.

Lets put aside what i think of guichet.

Look you are planning on doing a total of 17.5cm or something like that, There is a real possibility you could end up crippled. For your sake bro atleast do tibias, I take no pleasure in seeing someone losing their ability to walk or to live the rest of their lives in pain.

simons

Look you are planning on doing a total of 17.5cm or something like that, There is a real possibility you could end up crippled. For your sake bro atleast do tibias, I take no pleasure in seeing someone losing their ability to walk or to live the rest of their lives in pain.

Before the first LL I had a deficit of 5cm to my femurs. I gained 7.5cm. It means that my femurs were 2.5cm longer than the "perfect ratio". With this surgery my femurs will be 12.5cm longer than the "perfect ratio" and just 3.5cm longer than the maximum "perfect range". Not a big deal.

Dude every day i spit blood (italian way to see "I work hard") to have a safe surgery by increasing my muscles and my flexibility. I take this surgery very seriously. Loosing my ability to walk isn't an option :)

hanshi

Jesus but it's possible to avoid to completely change the meaning of my words?

Done upon request means that you order it, they build or assemble it and then you get it delivery.
Custom made means that it's something "tailor made".

If you order a new car it's "done upon request". They don't create a car tailor made for you.  ;D
Who would be so stupid to just make 2 of those nails at a time? The cost would be huge and for what benefit? Who would be stupid enough to believe this?
These nails are produced in bigger batches, not just 2 at a time . You are losing credibility with every new post here.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.

simons

Who would be so stupid to just make 2 of those nails at a time? The cost would be huge and for what benefit? Who would be stupid enough to believe this?
These nails are produced in bigger batches, not just 2 at a time . You are losing credibility with every new post here.

From what I remember the circumference of the nail isn't standard but it can change based on the bones. But I can be wrong about that even if I'm 99% sure to remember it.

Let me list some points:

1) Having a  load of nails in my "storage" means having a huge amount of money "blocked". Companies try to avoid "blocked money" in any possible way.

2) If I have a contract with a company that I use to produce the nails, and the contract says that for each nail I have to pay them - lets say 5k - producing 1 or 100 is always 5k a nail. Obviously we can make a deal for large orders but sometimes it doesn't worth (see point 1) ).

hanshi

From what I remember the circumference of the nail isn't standard but it can change based on the bones. But I can be wrong about that even if I'm 99% sure to remember it.

Let me list some points:

1) Having a  load of nails in my "storage" means having a huge amount of money "blocked". Companies try to avoid "blocked money" in any possible way.

2) If I have a contract with a company that I use to produce the nails, and the contract says that for each nail I have to pay them - lets say 5k - producing 1 or 100 is always 5k a nail. Obviously we can make a deal for large orders but sometimes it doesn't worth (see point 1) ).
These nails are by no means complicated or expensive to manufacture. The material cost for the implant steel is below 100Euro per kg.
The biggest part of manufacturing cost is the tool preparation which obviously becomes less expensive per nail the bigger the quantity produced.
Your claim is utter nonsense. The direct manufacturing cost per nail is nowhere near 5k Euro, maximum a couple of hundred.

simons

These nails are by no means complicated or expensive to manufacture. The material cost for the implant steel is below 100Euro per kg.
The biggest part of manufacturing cost is the tool preparation which obviously becomes less expensive per nail the bigger the quantity produced.
Your claim is utter nonsense. The direct manufacturing cost per nail is nowhere near 5k Euro, maximum a couple of hundred.

Lets say = in example. It was just an example.

TemakiSushi

Guischet seems incapable Internal tibia surgery, and Simons seems to trust him of doing femurs again
Let’s see if this Simons is a real person
I got feeling that this guy is not real
Even if he is real, he’ll face to more chance of complications with tibia surgery
Internal tibia is not any easy game for incompetent doctors 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:14:42 PM by TemakiSushi »
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

simons

Guischet seems incapable Internal tibia surgery, and Simons seems to trust him of doing femurs again
Let’s see if this Sumon is a real person
I got feeling that this guy is not real
Even if he is real, he’ll face to more chance of complications with tibia surgery
Internal tibia is not any easy game for incompetent doctors

Yes I'm not real :) people from this board that met me in Milan could tell you that I'm not real. Mental.

cool

He seems real because he posted an update in the old forum also.

@simon Whatever you decide, please keep us posted on how it all goes :) Most people here think 17.5 cm on femurs is too much (even with your initial longer tibias). It just seems like a lot. But you are already confident, so please make sure you come back and let us know how it all goes and prove us all wrong with some jaw dropping workout videos ;) I trust you will come back and let us know even if you regret it, because we are here to support each other.

Good luck!
8)

TemakiSushi

Simons what’s wrong with you not putting videos of you here?
Are you editing it so you’ll look prettier than real ;D ;D

TemakiSushi

He seems real because he posted an update in the old forum also.

@simon Whatever you decide, please keep us posted on how it all goes :) Most people here think 17.5 cm on femurs is too much (even with your initial longer tibias). It just seems like a lot. But you are already confident, so please make sure you come back and let us know how it all goes and prove us all wrong with some jaw dropping workout videos ;) I trust you will come back and let us know even if you regret it, because we are here to support each other.

Good luck!

Well Dr G himself can create this fancy character called Simons :P

4cms

@simons, Your excuse that your femurs were initially too short is no excuse, Its well known the max stretch capacity of muscles is 7.5cms regardless on wether they were short or not.
If this really is a real diary, You are not only setting a bad example for others but putting yourself at great risk and others.
No way every can your femurs handle 17.5cms of lengthening...No way.
If this is legit you are going to cripple yourself like crazy 6.
I wont post anymore on your diary bro i really hope you dont go through with this.
Mate i have done 6cms on tibias and only 4cms on femurs and my recovery is hard enough.
What you are going to do is insanity.

fivetenneeded2016

Well Dr G himself can create this fancy character called Simons :P
Have met simons myself, I confirm he is real. His athletic abilites are like any normal guy.
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.

simons

@simons, Your excuse that your femurs were initially too short is no excuse, Its well known the max stretch capacity of muscles is 7.5cms regardless on wether they were short or not.
If this really is a real diary, You are not only setting a bad example for others but putting yourself at great risk and others.
No way every can your femurs handle 17.5cms of lengthening...No way.
If this is legit you are going to cripple yourself like crazy 6.
I wont post anymore on your diary bro i really hope you dont go through with this.
Mate i have done 6cms on tibias and only 4cms on femurs and my recovery is hard enough.
What you are going to do is insanity.

Dude, you can't judge things like you are doing. You are not a doctor and you are not qualified for saying what you are saying.

TemakiSushi

Have met simons myself, I confirm he is real. His athletic abilites are like any normal guy.
The person you met could be a fake patient who didn’t do CLL :P

Why he doesn’t put video promptly

4cms

@simons

Actually i am qualified as im a LL Veteran, currently doing my recovery im also a qualified master personal trainer and  im trying to stop you from doing somthing that has great potential to cripple you. I have done 2 surgeries 1 on tibia and recently femurs.
Its also not special knowledge that 7.5 is the reccomended maximum.
17.5cms is 10cms beyond the recommended and if we were going by the other benchmark of 5cms per segment then well its even worse.
On top of that dr guichet allowing it means hes really negligent and not worthy to be a medical professional.

simons

The person you met could be a fake patient who didn’t do CLL :P

Why he doesn’t put video promptly

And how can I show that I've done a LL? You know ... my Dr. was good enough to make me walk :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up