Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Amar Sarin ( New Delhi, India)  (Read 126369 times)

Claude

Re: Dr Amar Sarin ( New Delhi, India)
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2014, 01:49:55 AM »

Claude, are you a brony?

Im not sure what it means, sorry (i had to google this Sh..) i have not your culture in little pony.
But yeah im a HUGE fan of the anime, i have all sorts of ponies in my room.
Man i cant hide it anymore.
My dream height is 120 cm, so i can be a cute pony.

Taller

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2014, 01:51:48 AM »

Geez Claude,

Yes, we want to see your proportions, but next time you play soccer outdoors, please put some clothes on! :o

This picture is burned into my mind forever. When i close my eyes... PONIES PLAYING SOCCER!!! At least he is actually quite buff. You can se his little arm muscles rippling kicking that soccer ball. That's his forearm tho.. yellow card!

Sweden

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2014, 04:00:39 AM »

I'll save Claude's self esteem by posting a nked picture of myself too.
Here it is:

what the hell has happened to this thread??
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Taller

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2014, 04:11:09 AM »

Lol... I think Claude's pony is FEMALE! :-*

Claude

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2014, 04:16:25 AM »

I'll save Claude's self esteem by posting a nked picture of myself too.

Lol... I think Claude's pony is FEMALE! :-*

Im also considering 5 cm, if you know what i mean  :-\

Taller

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2014, 04:27:11 AM »

Im also considering 5 cm, if you know what i mean  :-\

You're not alone. I think Sweden's pony is the Apotheosis of...

Sweden

« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2014, 05:12:12 AM »

Then who is this??  ;D

173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2014, 06:10:33 AM »

That's me after doing steroids  :D

LLL

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2014, 07:24:38 AM »

Lol, Mr. Tasmanian Devil, I agree with you that I am already proportionate. But I do want to get taller and believe that my 96 CM will help me to still look normal after LL. I measured it by sitting under a stadiometer and measuring my sitting height just as I measure my standing height. I was sitting erect. Was I supposed to slouch? If you'd like I can post a picture, but it may take me a while because I use my phone to access these forums and can't upload from my phone.

You need to be sitting with your back straight on a flat surface and then measuring from that surface to the top of your head like you would standing, no slouching.

JP

« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2014, 09:27:22 PM »

Hi All

Is the “Hydraulic Lengthening nail” completely internal? How does the clicking happen during  the distraction?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2014, 11:08:19 PM »

Hydraulic means liquid.  A pump injects liquid into the nail, causing internal pressure which makes it click.  It's internal except for a little tube that sticks out.

JP

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2014, 06:28:37 AM »

Thanks MD - that’s what I thought.It’s not completely internal.

Muse

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2014, 05:53:31 PM »

For those considering HLN,  note that Dr. Sarin is making his patients sign non-disclosure agreements (NDA) before he does anything.  This means the patients are not allowed to share the details of their medical experience with others.

Taller

« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2014, 07:09:34 PM »

For those considering HLN,  note that Dr. Sarin is making his patients sign non-disclosure agreements (NDA) before he does anything.  This means the patients are not allowed to share the details of their medical experience with others.

Well this goes a long way to explain why we haven't heard from any HLN patients as of yet! Do you know why the NDA is being required? I understand that the nail is experimental with Dr. Sarin, but it's been used more extensively in Belgium. Is this just a precaution Dr. Sarin is taking to protect his reputation in the event that something goes seriously wrong? Is the agreement still binding once the patient has left India?

DerekM

• Visitor
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2014, 04:08:36 PM »

Dr. Sarin have patients of HLN. I am not sure about NDA but he is doing this surgery.

mediocre

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2014, 01:49:02 AM »

Why would a doctor require an NDA with patient?

On this link, he requires 20K USD upfront.

LittleLiam

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2014, 11:27:54 AM »

I am planning on having 5-6 centimetres starting in July/August this year with Dr Sarin.  I am discussion the option of HLN with him also.

I will keep you all briefed on what transpires.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2014, 06:38:27 PM »

I am planning on having 5-6 centimetres starting in July/August this year with Dr Sarin.  I am discussion the option of HLN with him also.

I will keep you all briefed on what transpires.

Please, no.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2014, 06:42:58 PM »

I question the legality of any internal methods available in India. From my discussion with Dr. Parihar, internal devices of any sort are not approved under license.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

LittleLiam

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2014, 07:50:35 PM »

ok, I agree now that internals in India is premature and risky right now.

I really want to get 5-6 centimetres done in my femurs  (my femurs are short so would look normal after this also).

Is Sarin safe for this ?  He says two months so if I booked for 70 days (say) I hope to return home on crutches and return to work while solidifying.

I am trying to understand the Dr Xi and Ukrane options also from a cost perspective.  However China and Ukraine  are not appealing places to stay.  Ironically I have spent a lot of time in India in the past and am immune/acclimatised somewhat :-)

Your advise folks is appreciated and I hope to start my diary (wherever I get the op done) in a couple of months.

Cheers

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2014, 07:58:26 PM »

What's wrong with China?  I loved the time I spent there, except for the broken legs and pain part.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2014, 08:11:34 PM »

The Beijing clinic has a good track record, and Beijing itself is fine (not that you'll really be out and about exploring the city while lengthening). If you have the budget for it then you should keep them as an option. Of course, if you do femurs you'd really be better off with internals, which are not offered in either India or China.

Gichelu

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2014, 08:17:51 PM »

Don't go Sarin. Anywhere is better than India, really.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Polycrates.

« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2014, 08:30:03 PM »

Please, people. No India with these fly by night docs!! Learn from those of us stupid enough to have fell into the trap. If you think you had a good outcome and are delusionally satisfied with how things run here, the staff these docs employ will jump on you and offer you some sort of deal to promote them. Watch out for Dee23/Sameer23 on LL Forum and old forum . They're always coercing those willing to promote them on the internet. The managers and doctor struck some sort of deal with him and he's now in league with them and wants to promote Dr. Sringari to others. Take warning.
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2014, 08:31:35 PM »

I honestly don't understand why India is still such a popular option people consider for LL. There are many other, safer places with an acceptable price level.

crimsontide

« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2014, 08:37:17 PM »

Russia is a much better Option than india... I would never go to india

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2014, 08:38:07 PM »

With what's been happening with these Indian doctors, even ones who apparently have good credentials like Dr Chaudhary, it's hard to keep India as a viable destination for lengthening. For those on a budget you may as well go to Russia. Not many people like the idea of external only but maybe you can see if a doctor over there would be okay with plating the legs to reduce fixation time.

I'm still going to India soon to visit a variety of doctors in Delhi and Mumbai, but there are still only two doctors that I would seriously consider in the meantime, as they both have trained in the West under Dr. Paley. Dr Parihar in Mumbai, and another doctor in Delhi. I was going to post the other doctor's name and info in the doctor directory but because of all the India screw ups I'm not sure I should post that info until I go there and meet the doc for myself.

Gichelu

« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2014, 08:52:49 PM »

I'm still going to India soon to visit a variety of doctors in Delhi and Mumbai, but there are still only two doctors that I would seriously consider in the meantime, as they both have trained in the West under Dr. Paley. Dr Parihar in Mumbai, and another doctor in Delhi. I was going to post the other doctor's name and info in the doctor directory but because of all the India screw ups I'm not sure I should post that info until I go there and meet the doc for myself.

You should post other doctors info anyway if you have it because other doctors in india are already in doctors section here, and if you only put it after you meet him people will think you have business deal with him like Sysop did with Sarin and Sringari.

Polycrates.

« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2014, 08:56:48 PM »

Sysop that mother fker really should hang for what he's done and continues to do to people to fund his own correction procedures. Hope he's as happy with his actions as he is with his precious website.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2014, 09:08:22 PM »

You should post other doctors info anyway if you have it because other doctors in india are already in doctors section here, and if you only put it after you meet him people will think you have business deal with him like Sysop did with Sarin and Sringari.

My main concern is unintentionally starting another India bandwagon, especially since being so outspoken against the actions of those on the other site who promoted these Indian doctors excessively and then turned around and said "well it's your fault for going there based on info from a forum" and acted like their advertisements weren't at all responsible for influencing people's decisions. Of course we have the disclaimer for the doctor directory on this site but I don't want to feel responsible for a repeat India trend.

Gichelu

« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2014, 09:29:53 PM »

My main concern is unintentionally starting another India bandwagon, especially since being so outspoken against the actions of those on the other site who promoted these Indian doctors excessively and then turned around and said "well it's your fault for going there based on info from a forum" and acted like their advertisements weren't at all responsible for influencing people's decisions. Of course we have the disclaimer for the doctor directory on this site but I don't want to feel responsible for a repeat India trend.

But on the other side of the story you might be able to save people from going to Sringari to a better doctor. If he is trained by Paley then what are the chances he is the same level of bad like Sringari or Sarin? I say post info because then people can have more options than these two S doctors. Their names shouldn't be typed out they should be S**** and S*******. Make them look like swear words LOL
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up