Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need advice about LL and social status for man(desirible man 25+)  (Read 334 times)

bobbybr

• Visitor

I am 25, 172.5 cm.
lately, I think a lot and doubt about LL. 
let me describe the situation.  For now,  I have a good work with with income 4 times higher than average in my region,and with future prospects. So you can imagine  I feel really well in wealth.
Also as you can see I am not short as hell, and I can say that I have no problem with girls or any other aspect of life due to my height.
Only one thing that which bothers me is that with this 5 cm I can maximize my look, my self esteem,  my status .

But another problem is that my work doesn't provide remote. So if I decide to do LL I need to leave it. I am very afraid that I can lost it and after LL maybe I can not find such a good source of income.

So this is my main question wich bothers me day and night. Is it worse it in this case? Can you undestand my feelings.  Is it worse to change one status thing to another? Or should I go further in life and return to LL when I feel more stable and independent in financial? Maybe in my 30. 
but then I will live another 5 years with these height.I am confused and do not know what to choose.

I really want to hear advice from experienced users and mature men. 

myloginacc

Re: Need advice about LL and social status for man(desirible man 25+)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 11:34:08 PM »

Or should I go further in life and return to LL when I feel more stable and independent in financial? Maybe in my 30.

Go for this, in my opinion.

Working on your wealth will net you more desirability and status than risking it all with CLL right now.

Your height is also not true short short - specially if you aren't in North America or Europe.

Save until you can afford to do CLL without financial worries. Many men remain as desirable until they hit 40.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).
Pages: [1]   Go Up