Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: US health insurance and US surgeon - help/advice needed  (Read 362 times)

US health insurance and US surgeon - help/advice needed
« on: January 27, 2019, 11:29:49 PM »

Hi all, my budget is $80k max (all included) and I want to do stryde on tibia. I am working in silicon valley on h1b in a fortune 200 company and do have a good US health insurance from my employer. Now, I will have the quit my job (my management has told me they cannot give sabbatical) to do LL which would mean end of my US health insurance, also I would prefer to do it with a US surgeon and from information I have gathered the only US surgeon near to my range is Mahboubian only with physiotherapy, medication, wheelchair is covered by insurance (else he will be out of range as well), though I keep reading about rozbruch accepting US health insurance - in my direct communication with him, whenever I asked him if the cost is reducible with US health insurance he stopped replying, so I dont know how much this news is true (of his cost reducing with US health insurance). Anyway, with this information in mind what should I do to be able to afford a US surgeon. Please help. Thanks a lot.

cool

Re: US health insurance and US surgeon - help/advice needed
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 01:23:39 AM »

Have a real face to face consultation with Dr. M and ask him.
8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up