Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About bone extension in Armenia  (Read 1456 times)

pjgpmjq

About bone extension in Armenia
« on: January 20, 2019, 12:32:43 PM »

Hello. I am Japanese. I am not very good at English.

I have a question here. I am currently considering a 10 cm bone extension in Armenia. However, Dr.mirzoyan is not only good reputation. So is it a good idea to stretch your height in Armenia? By the way, I am 18 years old and a 165 cm man.

I'm sorry for my bad English

myloginacc

Re: About bone extension in Armenia
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 02:34:29 PM »

I'd not consider Armenia.

Go for doctors with better reputations.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

pjgpmjq

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 03:01:34 PM »

Actually, I do not have much money and I do not have time. The same Japanese as me was undergoing surgery in Armenia and I am lost as it was a good reputation. Is Armenia so dangerous?

myloginacc

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 03:21:08 PM »

Actually, I do not have much money and I do not have time. The same Japanese as me was undergoing surgery in Armenia and I am lost as it was a good reputation. Is Armenia so dangerous?

I'm worried. I bet the vast majority of people don't speak English in Armenia, and you are Japanese. Are you doing this completely alone? If problems arise, how will you communicate?
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 04:34:19 PM »

A prior patient named Craig had a very horrible experience with Dr Mirzoyan in Armenia. Not only that, Dr Mirzoyan bases his surgical fee based on how many cm lengthened, so the larger your lengthening goal, the more he will charge you. He will also tell you that inserting two small wires into your bone canal will let you heal faster (when I asked my doctor about it, he said it was an unsupported claim).

Go elsewhere for surgery, in my opinion.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

BladeRunner

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 06:27:48 PM »

Mirzoyan is one of the most dangerous LL surgeons out there.

Do NOT go to Armenia.

What is your budget?
if you want low budget LL, I think dr. Xia in Beijing has a very good track record.
Also the Yuan is weak nowadays so you may get it really cheap

raku

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 06:58:29 PM »

Hello. I am Japanese. I am not very good at English.

I have a question here. I am currently considering a 10 cm bone extension in Armenia. However, Dr.mirzoyan is not only good reputation. So is it a good idea to stretch your height in Armenia? By the way, I am 18 years old and a 165 cm man.

I'm sorry for my bad English

konnithiwa. You are lucky to make the decision in your 18. I hope I do the surgery in 18. Do not go to Armenia. What's your budget?
Less is more.
Maybe one cm up or down could not change your appearance.
But one cm more is definitely do harm to joint than one cm less.
English is not my first language.

pjgpmjq

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 03:37:35 AM »

Hello. My budget is 5 million. But the period should also be short.

raku

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 04:33:21 AM »

Hello. My budget is 5 million. But the period should also be short.

So you had to choose external with Lon/Latn to help you come back home earlier.
Your budget meet Dr.xia in China(in make me taller forum you would find many successful dairy)
Dr.solomin in Russia.
Dr. Inan in Turkey.
Dr. Salameh in Germany or cheaper in Syria(in make me taller forum. very small frame. but you had to carry the frame for 1year, many patients carry the frame go out after half a year of the surgery)
Vietnam also has Japanese patients. (Doctor experience related younger than Doctor above)
Less is more.

pjgpmjq

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 08:03:39 AM »

After all Armenia has a bad reputation. I want to think once. Apart from craig 49, do you have any bad problems in Armenia?

raku

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 09:07:00 AM »

After all Armenia has a bad reputation. I want to think once. Apart from craig 49, do you have any bad problems in Armenia?

Well. You could find the lengthening picture before and after as well as x Ray in their homepage.
You could find the patients legs is not well alignment and the X-ray is bad compared with any other patients of external.
Besides, their old website promise if you bring enough people to do the surgery you could do the surgery for free.
So you could imagine.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 11:18:35 AM by raku »
Less is more.

keihakikei

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 11:08:24 AM »

I am also a Japanese. I was thinking about taking the surgery in Armenia and making money. Height is 158 cm. Then, where is it good? How can I find a good doctor ?,,

Sara123

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 08:11:52 PM »

I am also a Japanese. I was thinking about taking the surgery in Armenia and making money. Height is 158 cm. Then, where is it good? How can I find a good doctor ?,,

They appear to get a lot of Japanese patients. I’ve no idea how well any of those patients have turned out. I would try to speak to some of their previous and current Japanese patients. From the info they put online, it seems they have treated a little over 10 Japanese patients.

I would suggest visiting them and speaking to some of their current patients maybe.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 09:23:20 PM by Sara123 »

TemakiSushi

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2019, 08:02:45 AM »

They appear to get a lot of Japanese patients. I’ve no idea how well any of those patients have turned out. I would try to speak to some of their previous and current Japanese patients. From the info they put online, it seems they have treated a little over 10 Japanese patients.

I would suggest visiting them and speaking to some of their current patients maybe.

In Japan there is some broker who advertise Armenian CLL on web site
Most Japanese don’t read this forum nor old forum because don’t understand English
Now Armenia cannot collect CLL patients from EU nor US because of all those bad reputations
So they hire brokers in Japan
Even when lots go to Armenia many end up not writing diaries however with the proposal of discount by writing a diary in Japanese
There’s one blog from last year but his leg alignment doesn’t look good, he himself seems not knowing about the problem

Think this, if Armenian doctors were really good, they would have gotten lot more European patients and no need to hire brokers in such a far county like Japan
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

pjgpmjq

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2019, 05:52:40 AM »

Thank you for valuable opinion. But after all it is the opinion of the Internet, so I will decide on my own.

Sara123

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2019, 03:58:40 PM »

In Japan there is some broker who advertise Armenian CLL on web site
Most Japanese don’t read this forum nor old forum because don’t understand English
Now Armenia cannot collect CLL patients from EU nor US because of all those bad reputations
So they hire brokers in Japan
Even when lots go to Armenia many end up not writing diaries however with the proposal of discount by writing a diary in Japanese
There’s one blog from last year but his leg alignment doesn’t look good, he himself seems not knowing about the problem

Think this, if Armenian doctors were really good, they would have gotten lot more European patients and no need to hire brokers in such a far county like Japan

Just one thing. You say his leg alignment doesn’t look good but he himself sees no problem. I’m confused by this?? Surely he is the best judge to decide if he sees it as a problem, it’s his legs.

raku

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2019, 05:51:01 PM »

Just one thing. You say his leg alignment doesn’t look good but he himself sees no problem. I’m confused by this?? Surely he is the best judge to decide if he sees it as a problem, it’s his legs.

. What could I say if you know a doctor whose patients is all well-aligned, and just to go to the Doctor who has lots of misalignment cases.
If you chose a doctor and find not good later, and you do not have money and time and strong mind to rebreather your leg to fix, the only thing you could do is acepting the fact. And try to consider it is not the problem because You could not do anything at that time
Less is more.

myloginacc

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2019, 05:58:44 PM »

Thank you for valuable opinion. But after all it is the opinion of the Internet, so I will decide on my own.

Why do you say you have no time? You are still 18.

Sara123

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2019, 09:54:35 PM »

May I just ask what is misalignment of the legs?? Thanks

pjgpmjq

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2019, 01:03:44 AM »

I have height restrictions on the work I'd like to do in the future. Every time I age, it will be disadvantageous in the exam. That is why I am in a hurry.

raku

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2019, 03:51:56 AM »

May I just ask what is misalignment of the legs?? Thanks

This is good alignment. Before and after of a patient and X-ray of another patient.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1LjBjcTMNCfcGzVNlLbAOHQ

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1zE72GcWWYM19J-7TkSxxKQ
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1DGKxCxdBYhdG3HbQXdDhoA

What is misalignment? Compared with good alignment, you could see from your eyes what it is the patients picture and X-ray showed in Armenia website.

But you seem don't judge it a problem and think the Doctor is well tech and enough to trust so you can go to Armenia and  you don't think it is taking risk but it is you choice. You could also show us some prove that Armenia is great by starting your own diary if you are willing to. Only time will tell.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 04:13:20 AM by raku »
Less is more.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2019, 04:31:30 AM »

I have height restrictions on the work I'd like to do in the future. Every time I age, it will be disadvantageous in the exam. That is why I am in a hurry.

If you get crippled and only able to walk limping,
you will have a hard time to get any kind of job
If you are really doing CLL for a job, you need to choose the best doctor,
 don’t choose for the cheapness

Cheap and good doctor does not exist
Wake up, young man, you still have a bright future waiting for you
Don’t ruin it

External Cross lengthening is the worst thing they ever invented in CLL history
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Sara123

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2019, 11:58:51 AM »

This is good alignment. Before and after of a patient and X-ray of another patient.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1LjBjcTMNCfcGzVNlLbAOHQ

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1zE72GcWWYM19J-7TkSxxKQ
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1DGKxCxdBYhdG3HbQXdDhoA

What is misalignment? Compared with good alignment, you could see from your eyes what it is the patients picture and X-ray showed in Armenia website.

But you seem don't judge it a problem and think the Doctor is well tech and enough to trust so you can go to Armenia and  you don't think it is taking risk but it is you choice. You could also show us some prove that Armenia is great by starting your own diary if you are willing to. Only time will tell.

I think Armenia is one of those places where you get good and bad cases. On the old forum I think there were 2 to 3 good cases and 2 bad. Although one of the bad ones, I feel the patient was partly responsible and I read his diary very carefully. The other bad diary I did not read. What I don’t like about Armenia is how they appear to aggressively market themselves online for CLL. That raises some questions.

I do think external cross lateral seems too risky. But I also think internal rods on femurs lengthening 8 cm looks very risky and I see people doing that, high tech but that’s an insane amount in one bone.

I think Armenia is ok for standard tibia lengthening of moderate amounts where for those I think the risks are quite small.

Sara123

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2019, 12:11:06 PM »

I will probably do 4.5 cm on tibias, after having had a consultation. The question now is where. Somewhere that’s fairly safe and not too expensive.

Sara123

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2019, 12:15:36 PM »

I emailed the centre in Kurgan. Got an immediate reply asking very specific questions. Asking how old I am, how tall I am and why I wish to do the surgery. After sending my answers, I was told a doctor would review my answers and decide whether to see me for a consultation. There is a chance I may be denied even a consultation. That’s how strict they are.

Astronomy

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2019, 06:26:36 AM »

I think even Indian surgeons are better than Armenia surgeons....And you mean whether you want to gain 10cm by cross lengthening or by separately lengthening?If u mean cross lengthening then Sarin can realize ur dream as far as i know
Pages: [1]   Go Up