Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not everyone winds up disproportionate and proportions vary more than you think.  (Read 981 times)

Apprehensive Finance

So I am almost two years post-op, and since finding this forum,  have been obsessed with analyzing my proportions. For a while, I was worried my legs were long, but after measuring them, I found that they were only 44.4%  of my total height. The other interesting thing I noticed is that my mom who is a little over three inches shorter than I am has legs that are at least three inches longer than mine. So knowing that my legs are about average for my post surgery heigh alleviates a lot of my proportion neurosis. I am still a little worried that my Femurs are a little too long compared to my tibia, but I imagine that few people if any would notice that. So I know some people will think that if you do this surgery, you will be disproportionate but it varies by person, and as long as you don't go too far no one will notice. So I recommend worrying more about safety and athletic recovery more than anything.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 07:08:07 AM by champdo »

Cr7

So I am almost two years post-op, and since finding this forum,  have been obsessed with analyzing my proportions. For a while, I was worried my legs were long, but after measuring them, I found that they were only 44.4%  of my total height. The other interesting thing I noticed is that my mom who is a little over three inches shorter than I am has legs that are at least three inches longer than mine. So knowing that my legs are about average for my post surgery heigh alleviates a lot of my proportion neurosis. I am still a little worried that my Femurs are a little too long compared to my tibia, but I imagine that few people if any would notice that. So I know some people will think that if you do this surgery, you will be disproportionate but it varies by person, and as long as you don't go too far no one will notice. So I recommend worrying more about safety and athletic recovery more than anything.

All that u have said is coorect. The real problem is the size of upper limbs( hands).

Bruno Mars

How many cm did you do man?

Jeanpierre0703

• Visitor

Hey, Andy, will this information be only avaible in the conference or will be post public lately?

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.

I don't know...
Pages: [1]   Go Up