Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How safe is a 4cm ll?  (Read 395 times)

Canon

How safe is a 4cm ll?
« on: February 18, 2019, 04:19:31 PM »

Hi guys!

I am already 6'1 and would like to have 1,5 inches more. How safe is that? And what doctor could you recommend? That is cheap and uses a good method?

jakejake98

Re: How safe is a 4cm ll?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 04:45:14 PM »

Hi guys!

I am already 6'1 and would like to have 1,5 inches more. How safe is that? And what doctor could you recommend? That is cheap and uses a good method?
To be honest, I don't think many reputable doctors would do surgery on a 6'1 guy.
1.5 inches is considered safe, but bare in mind: most reputable doctors wouldn't operate on a 6'1 guy, making you vulnerable and then at the end of the day making it not worth it for a 1.5 inch gain at an already dream-height.

Not sure if you're a troll

Canon

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 05:53:35 PM »

Sure they would. It's called cosmetic limb lengthening, so my desire has cosmetical reasons.

InFullStryde

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 06:58:28 PM »

4 Cm is pretty safe.  I'll be at 4cm by Saturday of this week.   The initial recovery to get back to walking again will still be about 6 months and you can expect about 1 - 2 years before being able to be at a higher level athletic again! Other then that, though, you're golden.  I'm only concerned with walking at this point; so I'm aiming for 5 to 7 cm and hope to be walking normal enough again by late May, sometime in June.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

TruthBomber

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 09:20:00 AM »

To be honest, I don't think many reputable doctors would do surgery on a 6'1 guy.
1.5 inches is considered safe, but bare in mind: most reputable doctors wouldn't operate on a 6'1 guy, making you vulnerable and then at the end of the day making it not worth it for a 1.5 inch gain at an already dream-height.

Not sure if you're a troll

Stop this BS. 6'2'' even get mogged daily by 6'4''and 6'6'' guys.

These days 6'2'' is not even enough to be a proper mogging machine in taller countries.

That is just the reality.

Plenty of doctors would do surgery if you give them 100k$ up front.

jakejake98

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 03:37:23 PM »

Stop this BS. 6'2'' even get mogged daily by 6'4''and 6'6'' guys.

These days 6'2'' is not even enough to be a proper mogging machine in taller countries.

That is just the reality.

Plenty of doctors would do surgery if you give them 100k$ up front.
I mean, that just seems odd, a person 2 inches taller than you, that is probably taller 99% of the time in a room making fun of someone for being 2 inches shorter than him, a height difference that is barely noticeable especially at that height.

I can understand you feel short sometimes around 6'6+ people, but everyone does. I don't think they would make fun of people's heights because they know they're giants. From what I hear a lot from guys over 6'5 is that they wish they were shorter.

If you're not confident at 6'2+, then this surgery won't be much help and it seems like a bigger problem than height dysphoria.
Everyone considers 6'2 tall. Even a 7'+ person can agree 6'2 is tall, because logically: Above average in every country = Tall
Yes, maybe not a giant but... tall.
Pages: [1]   Go Up