Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Very depressed short guy  (Read 1217 times)

shortguy4cll

Very depressed short guy
« on: February 06, 2019, 01:37:02 PM »

It definitely sucks being short. People judge you all the time. And people dont take you seriously. They just see your height and they use it against you. It negatively impacts how people treat you and ser you. Its the worst form of discrimination and everyo e denies it exist..to keep short people down,

wannagrowtaller

Re: Very depressed short guy
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 01:44:30 PM »

True. Life is not fair.
Go for it

shortguy4cll

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 01:46:12 PM »

Its worst. Its unjust. I think its persecution. And there is just no compassion or empathy. Complete persecution. I want to get out of this situation.

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 09:34:53 PM »

it is true bur rather than venting do something about it, get LL or become insanely rich (first one is easier).

Ayesha12345

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 11:25:16 PM »

I’m so sorry, what you say is very true. I hope you can come out of the situation or find good ppl who arnt shallow and look beyond height

shortguy4cll

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 05:54:25 AM »

Nope. The world is shallow. I dont want someone to look beyond height. But to accept me as a short person. But its not going to happen becsuse the world is very mean.

Astronomy

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 06:13:33 AM »

Just cheer up and LL is waitin for u! ;D
Im also a very short guy with only 5'3.5" in a city with an average height about 6'(i dunno if thats true but in my opinion it is),and before i know of LL i always wanna commit suicide.But LL is the remedy for my mental problem.So just go for it and dont be in a negative mindset.

shortguy4cll

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 06:15:10 AM »

I understand what you are saying..i do think cll is a great option for us. But what about all our past history, documents, people knew we were short.

Canon

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 06:27:44 AM »

Who cares? Most people now nothing about ll. And what they don't know simply doesn't exist.

Do your thing and don't care about others.

Astronomy

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 06:41:17 AM »

But when you can afford this kind of surgery,people may long for your capability of being prosperous.And everyday you meet diff. people,so in all people are either jealous of your wealth or feel not superior to you cause of your height.
Anyway if you feel inferior this surgery will anyhow benefit you.

shortguy4cll

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 07:05:11 AM »

I dont feel inferior. I just hate how people treat me because of my height.

Cr7

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 07:45:17 AM »

I dont feel inferior. I just hate how people treat me because of my height.

You are right, you shouldn't feel interior. All I can say is that you can't have control on what other people think or the way they treat not only you but others. But what u can do is that hustle, take the     and still keep on marching forward. If you are unhappy about ur height change it do LL.
However certain preconditions exist.
Become confident,  earn some money.
Remember LL is for the brave, it's not for the depressed ( what if things go south during LL).

shortguy4cll

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 07:59:19 AM »

Listen just because im depressed doesnt mean im not brave. I am brave,,im just right dkwn because of how others treat me because if my height. I know thats the number reason why oeople constantly treat me like  . And so I am trying to figure out the best way out of this situation.

Canon

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 09:02:04 AM »

Where are you from

shortguy4cll

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2019, 09:24:12 AM »

Canada. And no Canadians are nk
ot friendly. Any weakness that they see or know they will take advantage,

Astronomy

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2019, 12:06:15 PM »

Well...I even doubt people have ever TREATed me  ???
But anyway you just press on and dont care about how others treat you.After all you cant satisfy anyone on the Earth.

shortguy4cll

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 01:05:04 PM »

Thats the worse advice i have ever heard.

Existential_Weirdness

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 09:21:05 PM »

It's not that people are "mean" and it's not where they come from, it's a feature of evolutionary psychology. It's about dominance. Skeletal size evaluation is part of the ancient part of our brain, its probably hundreds of millions of years old. So when someone doesn't take you seriously or a female ignores you it's the ancient part of their brain that is doing that instantaneously and subconsciously. It's hard wired. Its not their fault anymore than being small is your fault.

InFullStryde

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 10:55:02 PM »

Don't allow the fact that you're short to steal your happiness.  Isolate the short issue by it self.  It doesn't have to determine your overall success and stop you in your tracks.  I know this all sounds like lip service; but I'm living proof that you can have a great life and be short.  I"m only 5'1.25" and have it all (Money, Business, Friends, Pretty Ladies).   Having said that; I isolated my height challenges and now I'm kicking it's rear end with a CLL surgery.  In 2 more months, I should be 5'4.25!  With some nice shoes, I'll easily be 5'6 or 5'7. 

I hope you're feeling better today man.  Don't let other people mess around with you.   There is nothing wrong with you. PM Me if you want to chat about this.  I'm almost your same exact height.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

myloginacc

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2019, 11:08:57 PM »

Don't allow the fact that you're short to steal your happiness.  Isolate the short issue by it self.  It doesn't have to determine your overall success and stop you in your tracks.  I know this all sounds like lip service; but I'm living proof that you can have a great life and be short.  I"m only 5'1.25" and have it all (Money, Business, Friends, Pretty Ladies).   Having said that; I isolated my height challenges and now I'm kicking it's rear end with a CLL surgery.  In 2 more months, I should be 5'4.25!  With some nice shoes, I'll easily be 5'6 or 5'7. 

I hope you're feeling better today man.  Don't let other people mess around with you.   There is nothing wrong with you. PM Me if you want to chat about this.  I'm almost your same exact height.

Thanks for being around here. People like you are incredible.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

shortguy4cll

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2019, 12:16:04 AM »

Thats just an excuse. Its predatorial. They are taking advantage of something. So it is their fault. Because they can choose not to do that..and they dont.

shortguy4cll

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 12:17:52 AM »

That doesnt work in Canada. Canada is notorious for height shaming. You have to have the full package in Canada to succeed or u wont.

Sanity

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 09:50:31 PM »

The kind of discrimination that comes with height is in the subconscious mind. People will treat you inferior even without themselves realizing it. They feel like they have an edge and are far superior despite that being utterly false. That's where they don't think or realize or like to accept because its all in the subconscious. i'l agree it is definitely the worst kind of discrimination because their is no respite for it.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2019, 11:11:31 PM »

The kind of discrimination that comes with height is in the subconscious mind. People will treat you inferior even without themselves realizing it. They feel like they have an edge and are far superior despite that being utterly false. That's where they don't think or realize or like to accept because its all in the subconscious. i'l agree it is definitely the worst kind of discrimination because their is no respite for it.

very true

shortguy4cll

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2019, 03:01:06 AM »

very true

It definitly is the worse kind of discrimination. But Im not sure if I agree that people dont know thei are discriminating against short people. I think that a lot of people DO know they are discriminating against short people but just pretend that they dont. But as a short dude. it gets very sad. Just looking back seeing how much of my life has negatively impact my life and the way that people treat me. it just seems that people lose their patience with me quicker. and when I do wear lifts I do get an advantage. But not such advantage that is so life changing. Maybe I will get that if I wear a higher shoe lift. But yea height discrimination is depressing.

InFullStryde

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2019, 03:10:33 AM »

I understand.  I definitely think shoe lifts are great way to ease the discomfort in certain social situations.   Either way, try not to allow height situations to predetermine outcomes.   You can live an incredibly fulfilling life; meaning a life just as great as a tall man; so long that you give yourself a chance to.
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020

shortguy4cll

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2019, 03:30:37 AM »

i honestly cant live a fulfill life. Thats why i am so sad. I am in Canada. And people are very judgemental. They judge you on your looks. Like they judge everyone. I have had job opportunities, promotions I have been passed down. Turned down by many women. And had friends abandon me because of my height. But I didnt know it at the time. I dont know about anyone else. But my life is pretty sad.

InFullStryde

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2019, 03:54:52 AM »

@shortguy4cll - How old are you? What do you do for a living? Tell us a bit more about you.   I understand that your height is something that is making you feel down and depressed.  Being short and male has its challenges. 

TruthBomber

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2019, 04:01:18 PM »

Nope. The world is shallow. I dont want someone to look beyond height. But to accept me as a short person. But its not going to happen becsuse the world is very mean.
How naive.

shortguy4cll

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2019, 08:17:09 PM »

It has more than its challenges. Its literally oppressive. It has ruined my life and negatively impacts EVERYTHING. it has completely messed up my life that I am ashamed to tell people on here on how badly i am doing in life. It is the worst form of discrimination that EVERYONE participates in, ignores, dismisses it and  EVERYONE  pretends height and appearance only matters in dating when it the FOUNDATION  of how we will be treated in life.

Sanity

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 01:26:18 PM »

It has more than its challenges. Its literally oppressive. It has ruined my life and negatively impacts EVERYTHING. it has completely messed up my life that I am ashamed to tell people on here on how badly i am doing in life. It is the worst form of discrimination that EVERYONE participates in, ignores, dismisses it and  EVERYONE  pretends height and appearance only matters in dating when it the FOUNDATION  of how we will be treated in life.

are you a ll aspirant and what are ur goals?
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up