Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice on using HGH  (Read 1903 times)

shottrue

Advice on using HGH
« on: February 16, 2019, 02:46:03 AM »

Hey guys, will be several years until I can get the Styrde or whatever is better.

I'm asking for advice for using HGH (early 20's but late bloomer, recently grew 1/2 inch).
There is a chance it can add 1-1.5 inches of height I think, anyone know the best dose for this age?
I.e. 60 iu's a week

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/85/10/3653/2852706

I don't know what dose yet but I'd like to try this out for 3-6 months and tell you guys if it gained anything.

ooooooooooooooooooppps

• Visitor
Re: Advice on using HGH
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 08:41:22 AM »

For about a year when I was 16-17 I ran cycled Hexarelin and GHRP2 each month alongside mod grf 129 and went up 2 inches from 5'4.5 to 5'6.5. I entered puberty at a normal age though

shottrue

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 06:53:27 PM »

That's pretty good. Idk what hexarlin is.
I'm guessing HGH is the best shot for injectables.
I think I'm gonna try 5iu and then 10iu for a couple weeks each

shottrue

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 02:02:03 PM »

Just an update guys I'm 23 but a late bloomer. I think I've grown a little taller recently.
I wouldnt worry about growth plates, I think its best to do 3-6 months on it and see if you gain regardless
I think I'll try 16 ius for several months just to go all out. I'll post any sides or results

myloginacc

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 04:37:47 AM »

I don't know what dose yet but I'd like to try this out for 3-6 months and tell you guys if it gained anything.

Thanks for letting us know.

I'd tell you to add glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate to your routine. I got results from them.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

myloginacc

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 11:09:55 PM »

Just an update guys I'm 23 but a late bloomer. I think I've grown a little taller recently.
I wouldnt worry about growth plates, I think its best to do 3-6 months on it and see if you gain regardless
I think I'll try 16 ius for several months just to go all out. I'll post any sides or results

I've finished reading one of the papers you posted here, and it was interesting.

They're essentially saying that while you may not get a lot of growth on the spine, it seems it only reaches maturity at an average of 25.5 years of age, by their estimates.

The most fascinating part, however, was this:

The curvature in one scoliotic patient grew from the age of 20 to the age of 33. The authors could not conclude whether this was due to some mysterious effect of scoliotic forces on the spine, but since the paper directly relates the aggravation of scoliosis up to the point of full spinal maturity, it can be inferred one patient's spine might have grown until at least 33 years of age. Interestingly, since they also mention pregnancy a lot, this makes me wonder if most of the patients were female. There have been many reports of women growing taller during pregnancy, and height growth communities even considered Relaxin supplements at some point.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 09:58:20 PM »

I am also using HGH I am 21 years old and 169 cm. Although my seated height is only 85 cm I think I could grow more since I have the appearance of a child, I already checked my growth plates on my wrist and they are closed but I hope to reach 171 at least. The problem is that I am using only 2 IU a day since my money only allows me that I have been a month and one day send me a PM and we share results
Morning height: 170-171 cm
Night height: 169cm - 168cm
Inseam: 80 cm
Winspan: 178 cm
My objetive is: 6,5 or 7 cm

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 09:37:04 PM »

So, u are Brazilian?

SOU BR TAMBÉM PORRA! HUEHUEHUEHEUEHUE

I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

shottrue

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 01:30:43 AM »

Who's brazilian?

Yeah @mylogginacc that is true it seems spine can grow into the 30s even. WHo knows what spine height we could gain through gh supplement

Yeah ZlRad my wrists were fused as well, if the doctor didn't just BS the results out of laziness. However I used letrozole and got .5 inches taller in like 3 months and realized I was still growing. Wrists fuse first, I have even seen it written it fuses .5-2 years before arms/legs.
IMO no matter your age, at least until 40s you should try HGH at like 5 ius or more to see if you get taller.

You should really try to use 5 ius at least, make more money if you can. DM me what you are paying because i get a decent price I guess.
Really to save money use MOD GRF 1-29 with Ipam (no sides) or Hexarelin (strong, like 10ius daily) from a legitimate peptide source. Can also use mk677 but that's about 2ius itself (good to stack)

shottrue

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 01:32:30 AM »

I'm on 5ius and think I've gotten taller.
I'm going to add mk677 in the morning and possibly MOD GRF + Ipamorelin to get to 10ius without paying for that much GH

Will add gluco+ chondrotin, ostolin, natural cheap stuff as well

Also looking into bpm 7

shottrue

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 01:34:49 AM »

Also I could be wrong as it's hard to self measure but I think I've grown off 2 weeks hgh.
I was 5'8.5, then I measured 5'9. Visually i think I see things lower, like everything around me is shorter.

I was doubtful about self measurement but saw a friend from 2 years ago who stayed at 5'7 and I was noticeably taller so I must be 5'9 and growing from the HGH.
The reason I was growing before was high natural igf - 347 and letro use on and off

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 07:55:50 PM »

I am happy for you friend, but remember that the height of night is different from day, for example when I wake up and sleep more than 9 hours I am in 171 but my knitted point is 169 cm. I have not yet grown with the HGH and I continue to use 2UI x day because as I say it is very expensive, I could give me some formula to save more money and the result is good on my spine, because as I keep my height sitting looks be very little for my height. I hope you grow a lot my friend

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 08:01:37 PM »

By the way, I had forgotten to ask you about the growth of hands and feet, since my hands look like a woman with short fingers that is only 17 or 18 cm long and my feet are about 25cm if I do this surgery I would not like to appear disproportionate. Despite having a good span, my forearms I consider short because they measure about 28 cm long, I do not know what you think about that

shottrue

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 08:22:20 PM »

I think instead of 2ius HGH
you should try to get the peptides, specifically MOD GRF 1-29 + either hexarelin or Ipamorelin, ipa being weaker but less cortisol/prolactin increase. Hexarelin + MOD GRF is like 10 ius of GH if you inject 100 mcg each, 3 times a day away from food.
http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2016/07/22/hexarelin-cjc-1295-no-dac-better-ibutamoren-growing-taller/

Also you should be on GH to increase the size of your hands and feet it sounds like

Thanks, guess I'm lucky I'm still growing at 24, though I won't feel good about it to at least 5'11

Sanity

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 09:49:21 AM »

after 20 hgh and synthetic gh derivatives is a waste of money. It might give some results but the cost is not worth it. better save that money to go to a quality surgeon later on which i hardly need to tell is expensive af.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Joytoy1

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2019, 10:14:37 AM »

For about a year when I was 16-17 I ran cycled Hexarelin and GHRP2 each month alongside mod grf 129 and went up 2 inches from 5'4.5 to 5'6.5. I entered puberty at a normal age though

Wow I didnt know you are able to grow taller in spine due if Ou are in your mid 20s. Just saw the documents there, are these legit? Would've known that I would already have started years ago. My growth plates are closed at the legs.
Any chance of growing still? Guys how many hgh they shoot the kids which get hgh for growth?
Btw are these replacementsposted here better then real hgh?

Jdram03

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 04:39:53 AM »

Hey guys, I was really considering going for the LL procedure but the cost is extremely expensive. I can't imagine affording that especially with having a family. When I was in the military I never realized how important height was until I went to the real world as an adult once I finished my enlistment in the Marine Corps. Im really into weightlifting and have used MK-677 for about a month a yer ago. Im only 5'7 but I'm already 26 1/2, do I still have a chance of gaining height through the use of HGH?

Zamii

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2019, 02:07:24 PM »

Still using Hgh? Any results till now?
Pages: [1]   Go Up