Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reaching average height with footwear.. good enough?  (Read 297 times)

shortykon

• Visitor
Reaching average height with footwear.. good enough?
« on: February 19, 2019, 03:40:36 AM »

Hey guys, I will be having internal femur surgery around early April with Dr. Rozbruch (Will start my own journal when time comes) and I am already having this weird thought that even after surgery I will not be satisfied with my final height.

So I will go from 5'5 to 5'8 after surgery, which actually is an average height for East Asian men, but comparing this to average Americans height (~5'10 for whites), I am still 2 inches short, but then I live in NYC, where the average height of this population is even lower due to variety of different races.

I wear dress shoes due to my occupation, so that gives me 1 inch free boost immediately to 5'9, and I think I will probably use a 0.5 inch shoe lift (since one inch lift is so uncomfortable!) to put me 5'9.5 which is near average height.

Does reaching the average height with footwear a good height already ? I really don't know since I never reach this height, obviously.. I guess I am asking how it feel to be at average height ?

myloginacc

Re: Reaching average height with footwear.. good enough?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 06:35:55 AM »

5'9.5 is already good enough if you have other things going for you. I do not think you will want a second surgery if you're fine with the lifts.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).
Pages: [1]   Go Up