Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Me too  (Read 1692 times)

angryfem

Me too
« on: February 20, 2019, 08:42:00 PM »

I can't find the thread I created back in december about cases of sexual abuse in LL.
As women we can encounter more complications and suffer sxxual abuse from male doctors, physical therapists and other staff.
There have been cases reported in Russia, India, Spain and Serbia.
Women, we should inform each other of rapey doctors.
I will make it my duty to keep track of all the cases of sxxual abuse in this forum.
This is important information to bear in mind for females before choosing a surgeon.

notatroll

Re: Me too
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 07:57:15 PM »

The information Angryfem mentions has been posted in the thread Tibial extension. There was a very interesting discussion over there.

Angryfem you should copy / paste the quotes here.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:01:13 PM by notatroll »

angryfem

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 07:54:18 PM »

I'm sorry notatroll. I will.

angryfem

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 09:33:47 PM »

I have some evidence by members of this forum's posts and got confirmed via PM

Shortygirl, a patient by Dr Solomin and Kulesh in Russia reported that Dr Abdula (assistant) abused her,

Quote from: shortygirl on August 25, 2018, 05:14:18 PM
Rapey Doctor - All of the doctors that I met during my time in Russia were great and very professional except for Dr. Abdulah. While we were in the airport he kept touching me, it made me uncomfortable. When I missed the flight he insisted that we go stay at a hotel near the airport (as in we both stay in the same room) until my new flight. I got such a bad feeling about him that I refused and said I would wait at the airport. There was no way I wanted to be alone in a hotel room with him. Later, when we were alone in an elevator at the airport, he tried to kiss me on the mouth "to say goodbye to me" (this isn't a custom in any country I've heard of especially Russia). I had given him my phone number because we had to separate at the the airport while he sorted out my emergency visa and later he sent me so many inappropriate text messages, kissing faces, basically saying creepy inappropriate things. Anyways if you are a girl and have surgery with Dr. Solomin I would avoid Dr. Abdulah.

About Serbia there have been claims of rape by Dr Mitkovic's physorapist (patient's words),

Quote from: mdnano on January 01, 2019, 11:08:47 AM
hey guys just reading some posts and I find this: We need to start a thread of reporting abuse from staff and doctors.

Mitkovic is a good surgeron but his staff is not good.

FIRST WRONG AND THE WRONGEST person Mitkovic works with is Bojan Tasic so called physiotherapist from Clinical Center is Nis. This guy is disgusting human beeing, first he is a psyho rapist and very violent!!!!!!!!!!!! He raped few patients and got away with it cuz he made death threats to his victims!!!!!!!! He steals money from your wallet when you turn around or go to the toilet, he brings you fake grocery bills, and he tries to convince you that you didn't pay him last time!!! He stinks like cigarretes,alcohol and dead fish, he is a thief, he pushes you into doing physioteraphy although you are done and good and you don't need it anymore, he just turns up at your door step unannounced and tries to convince you that you booked him in when you did not!!!!!!!!!!!!!He is a dirty rat and Mitkovic should report him NOT send patients to him!!!!!! Its a crime cuz Bojan Tasic is a scam. You dont need to pay for physioterphy at all, it's enough for you to walk as much as you can and do exercises Mitkovic shows you about 30min a day of that and you will be more than fine!!!! If you think you need physioterphist ask for women but keep an eye on them as well. I will attach facebook of Bojan Tasic so you know who to void if you do go with Mitkovic.

https://www.facebook.com/bojan.tasic.395

SECOND person is the nurse with black hair he works with her name is Ivana, just be careful with her, she is not the cleanest nurse and she should learn english and be nicer to patients. She takes a piss and advantage of Dr.Mitkovic too, but he doesn't see it.

About Spain Dr Monegal's behavior has been reported by male and female patients

Quote from: LongHairGirl on August 30, 2017, 10:07:14 PM
As someone who recently visited with Dr. Monegal I can tell everyone that all the bad news you hear about him is 100% true. Not only did I speak with several patients in private who told me their own horror stories about Dr. Monegal care and how they regretted having surgery with him, but every single female patient I spoke to said that he constantly hits on them and makes them feel very uncomfortable. Two girls started crying to me back in their rooms about how much they regret their decision and feel like they are in the care of an abusive partner. It was so sad... I have every reason to believe these girls because Dr. Monegal hit on me during my consultation and made me feel very uncomfortable. He really is quite a sleezeball.

Quote from: LLuser1 on August 20, 2016, 02:46:09 AM
You can ask patients. He makes inappropriate comments all the time, sxxual comments, and doesn't have a professional behavior with coworkers and patients and nurses. He said Cooper was his bitch and he said he wanted to fk Musicmaker and she wanted too. The first day he met her he invited her dinner and Musicmaker said yes. They both fancy each other and say the other is hot. Be ready to be harrasSed if you are a woman or if he wants to get something from you. He makes inappropriate comments about every woman he sees even in the hospital and he texts frantically to get what he wants from all his patients (support in forum). He behaves like a 15 year old. In America he would have been fired long time ago. Many inappropriate things going on in Spain.

About India and Dr Sarin we read this about Dr Sarin himself

Quote from: danscharf on August 13, 2015, 05:22:15 AM
I have been looking up this Dr. Sarin, and it seems to me this indian doctor is a crook. I have spoken with many of his patients and apparently this man threatened to kill them if they said anything bad about him in their diary and they nearly got crippled due to the nature of his care and treatment. And apparently girls have been raped in the guest house. Why is this man not in jail?

If you are a LLer and you have suffered sxxual abuse write to me

GrowTow

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 09:56:05 PM »

About India and Dr Sarin we read this about Dr Sarin himself

Quote from: danscharf on August 13, 2015, 05:22:15 AM
I have been looking up this Dr. Sarin, and it seems to me this indian doctor is a crook. I have spoken with many of his patients and apparently this man threatened to kill them if they said anything bad about him in their diary and they nearly got crippled due to the nature of his care and treatment. And apparently girls have been raped in the guest house. Why is this man not in jail?

It's good that you have shared this, each quote is by someone who witnessed the behavior directly, in person. All quotes have a lot of detail which makes me believe they are true and ongoing problems.

UNTIL you mention Dr Sarin, I haven't had my surgery yet so I have no reason to defend him but as a neutral I must admit all 4 quotes have evidence and backing whereas it feels like you just threw in India and Dr Sarin just for the heck of it. The quote literally says apparently twice. Honestly I just feel like it's a bit of racism...Indian..must mean crook must mean cheap must mean rapist. People need to stop thinking India is some 5th world country. They have some of the best doctors in the world.

BUT, I could be wrong. From what I know, there hasn't been any case of rapes in the guest house. Every quote gives proof but with the Dr Sarin quote it's just apparently. Seems like lies. The quote also says he has crippled people. Someone show me a single diary from the start of 2018 that is bad about Dr Sarin. I've read about 5-6 diaries of his and each have completed successfully. Just compare the first 4 quotes to the last 1. The real quotes say they witnessed it, they're giving proof but the Dr Sarin one says 'seem to me' 'apparently' 'apparently' he says he's spoken to patients, every other quote lists the users they have talked to, this user doesn't mention any users.

Lastly, I do appreciate that you have found all these quotes and you're putting these problems into the limelight. But be honest with yourself. Every quote has a lot backing and proof but the last quote seems made up, 0 proof, 0 users mentioned,  2 apparentlys, 0 evidence.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

angryfem

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 10:59:47 PM »

Sorry. I forgot to post these quotes

In the last quote about India they don't mention Dr Sarin himself but here they do

Quote from: danscharf on August 13, 2015, 07:53:07 AM
I have been messaging and digging up patients that have been to him in the last 5-8 years and they all told me to stay right away from and that he has, in fact been making threats to people and raping girls who get the surgery with him! If he is even destroying and messing up patients shouldn't that be enough to get him arrested?

Another person talking about Dr Monegal

Quote from: LLSouthAmerica on September 02, 2017, 05:08:41 PM
Never lied... I said I heard about a law suit, never said it was against the doctor. To be specific I read in a very old thread back when I was considering LL before I had an account that there was a problem (criminal one) with a fake PT. The only reason I edited my post is that it sounded like I was saying the doctor himself had an active law suit which is something that I do not know of / heard of. I have heard of very concerning remarks about the doctor about the way he interacts with female patients but to say that I know of an active harassment law suit would be wrong. I apologize if it sounded in a way I did not intend.

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 04:10:55 PM »

Err that’s not true. I was a patient of Dr Sarins in 2004 and I did 7cm with him. I made a diary on the old forum  group and I wrote my legs swelled up. He expressed dissatisfaction at this but nowhere near threatens me. He’s always been polite and courteous and after 5 years I can say I dont regret my LL with him.
If anything the only thing that annoyed me was that he was friendly with all the guys and they would drink together in the main room and me and the only other girl weren’t allowed. I guess this is India culture. Please don’t tarnish someone’s name without proof.
Pages: [1]   Go Up