Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL:Height Increase info  (Read 699 times)

Ckleein

• Visitor
LL:Height Increase info
« on: April 15, 2022, 05:17:38 PM »

LON on tibia: 7cm

I am going to write about my experience of LL. I have been researching about height increase since a long time. Tried exercising,tablets, suppliments nothing worked. Though I had heard about LL, I had little knowledge about it. Few months ago while surfing about ways to be taller, I came across videos of "height increase info" in YouTube. There have been many channels in the past claiming to increase height with medicines or surgeries but noone was showing the people who had done it successfully. Here some videos contained past experiences of past LLers.Apart from that there were videos of people with frames undergoing physical therapy.  Then i went through most of the videos in the channel to know more about the procedure,cost,duration. Everything was clearly mentioned in the videos. But still i wanted to be sure about them so i searched about them .While browsing about height increase info and Dr Harry(Hirdesh Kumar), I came across this forrum where I came across few diaries of past LLers and also the ones undergoing now.  Went through the diaries. Some of the diaries seemed genuine. But still had some doubts. So i decided to talk with the height increase info team. Dr Harry  explained my everything thoroughly about the process. What exactly i will have to go through,the cost the time taken for recovery. Also he made me meet to the patients who were undergoing at that time. I talked with them properly,heard their experiences. They all had good feedback about him. So, i decided to proceed through this journey.

Ckleein

• Visitor
Re: LL:Height Increase info
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 09:40:45 AM »

The procedure was scheduled after few days and I met the surgeon. He again explained me all the process. The main question was what are the complications. He told me there can never be complications if you are with experienced doctors. Dr harry said they have never had complications and they never let it happen which was good to hear. About the pain he said it was manageable which was also mentioned in the forum. All my tests were done like xrays etc at first. And then there came the day.It was a very nervous phase and i was trying to keep myself distracted and back my decision.In hospital they wash the legs put catheter into the bladder which is uncomfortable and then move u to OT. There you are given spinal epidural which makes u numb below the legs.
During the process I was awake but could not feel anything. And it went on for more than four hours.
After that they shifted me to another room.Immediately after that there is no pain but there was feeling of dizziness coz of the movement of head while relocating to another room. I was given biscuits and some water that night and slept.There was slight pain after the epidural fades but as IV was always on so pain reduced. In the morning doctor visited and asked me if everything is all right and told me to move my toes.I was able to move them I stayed for next four days under supervision. I was given IVs as painkillers and few medications.Icepacks also was there to manage swelling.There mostly time was passed by sleeping. I was given light lunch khichdi during the first two days and there was bread milk for breakfast and lunch dinner was also okay. During the stay dressing of legs was done once in two days and then I was relocated to the guesthouse.

tallerwouldbenice

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 06:16:49 PM »

During the process I was awake but could not feel anything.
wtf?

Ckleein

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 07:51:50 PM »

The next day physiotherapy started. First it was very light like moving your legs up down sideways where the dr ll hold ur legs and move. Within 3-4 days i got the strength to move legs on my own.After 3-4days i was told to put my legs down in siting position. It was painful at first when i put leg on floor but pain was less after some time. Then doctor started moving my legs while sitting coz of knee exercise.There was two sessions of PT everyday.After the PT it used to pain a little for 10-15 mins the muscles.In the first few days it was very uncomfortable to sleep as the frames are heavy. It was normal after some days.For the first few days sleep was very less. It used to break around 3-4 at night and there used to be some pain. Taking painkiller tablet was helpful in reducing pain.On the 3rd day of relocation, Dr harry showed how to distract .25mm once in 4-5hrs. You have to just rotate the bolts on frame which us quite easy. And it doesn't pain while distraction. Legs muscles also starts to weaken for which leg raise exercise is done in PT sessions. In guesthouse they provide breakfast lunch dinner. And the food is good. Breakfast is poha, paasta or sandwitch. Lunch is veg and dinner is nonveg like egg or mutton or chicken everyday with roti rice salad. Once in a week there is biryani and Sunday occasionally there ll be pizza. Some weekends dr harry orders food for everyone like a mini treat which helps you away from the boring life.For washroom, caretaker will help you take on rolling chair. First it was difficult but it gets easy later. And for urine, they give two urine bottles which the caretaker empties it when it gets filled. It was boring during day as u cant do anything except lying down and watching tv or sleep.
Pages: [1]   Go Up