Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: On road for 10 cm closer to the sky with Dr. Ghassan Salameh and Dr. Schmidt  (Read 17483 times)

jackson5

Hello friends,
I had Dr Salameh and he told me the details. He made a recession through multiple very small holes in gastrocnemus muscle. So the muscle can grow naturally. Perhaps this is why I have all the strength in my legs.

For the pricing, as of today he gave me that for you:

25 000 euros including the Surgery, follow up, physiotherapy, X-ray and bandages. The website you can read more information:
http://www.lengthening-sldf.com

I think he has designed a new version of the fixator (Salamehfix) which is more compact. The link to the videos of someone who did 8 cm and can run with the device.

Limb lengthening with Salamehfix 1, Dr. Salameh fixator Running during consolidation period:

Limb lengthening 8 cm with Salamehfix 1 ; Dr. Salameh Fixator Running during consolidation:

Limb lengthening with Salamehfix 1 , Dr. Salameh fixator, exercises during consolidation:

Limb lengthening Cosmetic 10 cm Salamehfix 1; Dr. Salameh Fixator walking ability:

Limb lengthening Cosmetic Salamehfix surgery exercises with Dr. Ghassan Salameh:

Have a nice day.
Jackson 5

Want-3-inches

The frames look very convenient to wear. Why do they not have worldwide acceptance? Do they permit this device in Germany?

Activatedxx

The frames look very convenient to wear. Why do they not have worldwide acceptance? Do they permit this device in Germany?

Ilizarov frames have faster healing and consolidation time, also they can fix deformities. Monorails and frames like that are more comfortable but the actual healing time of the bone is somewhat slower, and I’m not sure about their ability to fix deformities
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Want-3-inches

Ilizarov frames have faster healing and consolidation time, also they can fix deformities. Monorails and frames like that are more comfortable but the actual healing time of the bone is somewhat slower, and I’m not sure about their ability to fix deformities

The doctor claims it can be used for deformity correction and also he does not insert a nail like they do for monorails (before or after lengthening). If the rest of the world has not started using it then there must be something it's lacking in.

jackson5

Yes I have done my LL in Germany

jackson5

Dear all,

One new video from Dr Salameh and the link to the patent for the device:

Global Patent EP 1830724 A1:

https://data.epo.org/gpi/EP1830724A1-EXTERNAL-FIXATION-DEVICE-FOR-TREATMENT-OF-FRACTURES-LIMB-LENGTHENING-AND-CORRECTION-OF-AXIAL-DEVIATIONS-SALAMEHFIX-1

.Limb lengthening 10 cm : Cosmetic Surgery Salamehfix Fixator, Dr. Salameh:

Want-3-inches

Patents are granted to any new invention. It does not show how one system compares with another. What we need to see are peer reviewed papers.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up