Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: leechlet philosophy illogical  (Read 5042 times)

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

leechlet philosophy illogical
« on: September 28, 2014, 06:23:57 PM »

well leechlet is a guy I never followed, but apparently he left.

don't really know much about him except that a lot of people know him.

in any case this is in the off topic section.

he posted a video on philosophy about LL and why he regrets his complication free internal femur lengthening under gitchet.

I fundamentally disagree with his logic.

there are a lot of things that would be interesting to chat about but some key issues are,

leechlet feels like he let himself down because he took the stance of a conformist, in his mind the values of a conformist are completely opposite to the values that he wants to stand for.

now that is fine. however his argument then becomes that his stance is that (all genotypes) phenotypes should be accepted by society. this is not mutually exclusive to LL unless height is in-fact not related to genes but only related to social engineering.

it is true that one could argue for equality for all phenotypes in the form of acceptance which is a good stance in my opinion that consists of libertarian values, however let us look at a set of genes to examine my argument against leechlet.

a man with a 1 inch penis has 1 genotype and another man has a 9 inch penis as another genotype, both are accepted but 1 of them has superior qualities(genes), the simple fact is that leechlet argues for acceptance but doesn't recognize that all genotypes are NOT created equally, a 1 inch penis will never be superior to a 9 inch penis, he just doesn't have superior genes, both penises can be accepted by society however 1 is clearly superior in quality. my argument is that people of different genotypes can be both accepted and also unequal in quality.

people of different heights can be accepted however, women are after superior genetics, leechlet believes fundamentally then that natural selection should not exist and that all genotypes should be accepted equally and women should have no desires for a particular man. this is fundamentally silly. in fact even being a man should not be a desire according to leechlet and he did not even need to mention transgenders or anything else in his video for me to draw that conclusion, because if you remove the women's right to natural selection and all genotypes become accepted with no preference for superior genes then even the natural selection involved with choosing the opposite sex would go against universal acceptance. in short if a women no longer chooses men based on genes and only for the existence of a genotype and that genotype being universally accepted then that universal acceptance would mean that you can not choose someone based on gender.

in short acceptance of all genotypes is in direct opposition to natural selection. and I believe that a woman has the right to choose superior genetics with the lowest level of mutations and abnormalities as possible for increased reproductive success. and yes women are actually programed to hunt down men who they have a greater reproductive success rate with, height is not a social paradigm as much as it is a indicator for superior genetic capability and reproductive success which is part of natural selection.

in short leechlet you have over thought this too much to the point where you so strongly dislike the idea of being a conformist that you rationalized against the very idea of natural selection in order to validate being a non conformist in the ideological sense :)

side notes (off main topic) :
ps. Obama might be black however it was social programing that made black people not accepted, this changed when social programing was changed back to equality for black people, however you cant rationalize transgender trait acceptance through your Obama example because being black is not a genetic abnormality, it is a natural evolutionary characteristic. transgender qualities are the result of a chemical and psychological attack which result in a misappropriated sexual inclination on the neuronal level.

in 50 years time the only way people could accept transgender people given that it is an neuronal abnormality, would be if all genotypes were accepted as you want, and natural selection had ended, in short eugenics work towards a definitive genetic direction of traits where as you(leechlet) take the exact opposite choice where all genetics are equal, this can never be because genetics are not equal, therefore if genetics are not equal your model can only work if your target population believe it is equal, which would mean you have to conform all of society on a psychological basis to not care about superior genetics and natural selection, therefore instead of physically conforming to choosing superiority(for women: the mate selector), you are without realizing it desiring that everyone conform on a psychological basis so as things that are not equal are recognized as equal.

side note No 2: a united world like you describe would mean a centralization of power and corruption, your talking about a 1 world government/federation that would be dictatorial and communist in nature, centralization of power is the model for ultimate corruption, and as hitler stated you install such a dictatorial government while screaming in the name of peace. in short your social change model is the new world order. not very wise.

I can only hope that leechlet can 1 day read this :) I had to share my opinion, given that so many people have seen his video and his social ideological mentality is seriously flawed and is strongly bias because of his emotional attachment to wanting to be a non conformist in nature.

his video is below:

GeTs

Re: leechlet philosophy illogical
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 07:29:25 PM »

guichet is cold but motivates u and wants to get the best out of u, like a coach
he wasn't ready for that , add to that he was quite insecure and fragile like a lot of short people are (people with self esteem problems in general)

Morgenst.

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 09:28:36 PM »

To be honest this kid has always come off to me as a spoiled brat lacking any experience to understand exactly what he was getting himself into or what would be required of him. Thats the definition of immaturity and for him to go off and "change his philosophy" him trying to cover up the fact that he plain wasn't ready and wasn't doing it for the right reasons.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 06:46:46 AM »

Think of Leechlet as that rich kid who owns alot expensive stuff and gets picked up in a Porsche in your class that nobody likes. Rich parents and taking things for granted, I bet had he worked his ass off to save that ridiculous amount of money that his parent spent on him to get the surgery he'd be more willing to actually do the hard yards. He just lazed it out, I hated reading his diary. Makes the rest of us look bad

Carter

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 07:47:23 AM »

Don't be too harsh on him.  Most kids at that age don't know what they are talking about. Come on, you expect a fresh college kid to have a philosophy.    Credit where credit's due, some people find his LL videos helpful.

babybamboo

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 10:10:17 AM »

The kid needs to learn to appreciate.  Now that he added 9cm without any complications,  he regrets doing it? Come on, Leechlet,  be honest to yourself,  let alone others. 

Uppland

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 04:22:57 PM »

Can anyone update me on what happened to him?

How does he walk/run?

Does he look freakish?

Morgenst.

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 04:37:51 PM »

Don't be too harsh on him.  Most kids at that age don't know what they are talking about. Come on, you expect a fresh college kid to have a philosophy.    Credit where credit's due, some people find his LL videos helpful.
See I'm extra hard on people that age because they are close to my age group and it personally offends me because i am the completely opposite you know? Philosophy is a stretch to say but I do live by rules always have. Truth is think he's older than me not by much but still and yet I grew up supporting myself escaped communism have served honorably in the USMC and Im going to college while saving up for this all my own. So I might sound hard on him but it's the truth not that I believe everyone born with a silver spoon can't appreciate money or be mature at a young age he's just not one of those good ones and it pisses me off.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 09:39:02 PM »

from leechlet (you tube channel)

(yes the boy who feels disappointed in his actions(for getting LL) for disrupting social change(everyone being accepted and not changing ones self for society and their standards) by conforming to society has a you tube channel to continuously celebrate the fact that LL is awesome)

it does not get any funnier lol except for the fact that even though he clearly states that LL is not the solution and is a complete waste of time............he still has not said he will not get tibia done in 5 years lol......... in fact he states he might get tibia done later. but tries to sound like if he gets it done its not because he needs it or even cares for it. ..... sure leechlet....... keep telling yourself that.

here is a quote from leechlet exactly 1 month ago:
as for tib, i wanna wait a bit and see how i feel. to be honest, i am pretty over LLing now that my height neurosis is gone. somethings, its super hard to bring myself to answer questions or make vids bc i just dont feel so strongly about this subject anymore. if i do my tibs, its prob gonna be to balance out biomechanics and proportion, but that's far from a commitment as much as okay i dont feel depressed anymore, so lets give it some time so see if i can think of another reason to do lling again

in my opinion you cant bad mouth LL and tell people not to do it, its not the solution, and is a waste of time,............ and then think about doing a second leg lengthening surgery in a few years time...... it doesn't work that way.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 09:56:08 PM »

I cant find it now but there was a post from leechlet stating 2 weeks ago he does gardening but apparently uses crutches, and his walking is still not normal as he is still in the process.

ill try to find the quote and post it.

programdude

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 10:04:56 PM »

No one should undergo LL unless they are 100% enthusiastic and happy about the idea of altering themselves for societal, personal, emotional gain etc.

The process won't be easy even if you love the idea, and if you don't, then you will have a truly hellish experience. And if you are in that mindset, you probably have issues deeper than just LL will fix.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 12:44:17 AM »

I wholeheartedly agree with programdude. You don't just do LL on a whim. It is something that should take years of deliberation, research and introspection. I will agree with leechlet that the reasons why one would subject themselves to something of this nature are f**ked up, however they are rationalized by the individual, but he was clearly in over his head to begin with.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

programdude

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 02:36:52 AM »

I wouldn't say that the reasons are fked up so much as the actual process is crazy and fked up. Theres nothing wrong with looking in the mirror and thinking "I'd be more successful/more attractive with some extra height", or "wow I'd be more proportionate if I lengthened X cm". On the contrary its one of the most sane conclusions you could reach. I think it only gets into problem territory when/if someone is coming to conclusions like "I need to be exactly X height to be a human being, I need to reach that exact height no matter what" or any other obsessive thought.

If anything, when completing this surgery you should feel brave, accomplished, and most of all proud. If you are instead beating yourself up that you changed for society then you are a very negative person with deeper issues. Thats like crying over the fact you got braces for nicer teeth or splurged a bit on nice clothes. Yes LL is an extreme augmentation to yourself on every level, but that doesn't make the concept different than any other change.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 05:24:39 AM »

I wouldn't say that the reasons are f**ked up so much as the actual process is crazy and f**ked up. Theres nothing wrong with looking in the mirror and thinking "I'd be more successful/more attractive with some extra height", or "wow I'd be more proportionate if I lengthened X cm". On the contrary its one of the most sane conclusions you could reach. I think it only gets into problem territory when/if someone is coming to conclusions like "I need to be exactly X height to be a human being, I need to reach that exact height no matter what" or any other obsessive thought.

If anything, when completing this surgery you should feel brave, accomplished, and most of all proud. If you are instead beating yourself up that you changed for society then you are a very negative person with deeper issues. Thats like crying over the fact you got braces for nicer teeth or splurged a bit on nice clothes. Yes LL is an extreme augmentation to yourself on every level, but that doesn't make the concept different than any other change.

very well said.

alps

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2014, 09:07:11 PM »

Think of Leechlet as that rich kid who owns alot expensive stuff and gets picked up in a Porsche in your class that nobody likes. Rich parents and taking things for granted, I bet had he worked his ass off to save that ridiculous amount of money that his parent spent on him to get the surgery he'd be more willing to actually do the hard yards. He just lazed it out, I hated reading his diary. Makes the rest of us look bad
Why don't people stop insulting Leechlet for no reason?
Understand that his goal was to "document his LL journey". He records videos even when his mind is fked up just to give a true picture.

He's not representing anyone. This forum is just an information portal. We're not an open brotherhood. Most (all?) of us want to remain anonymous. He's just doing what he thinks is right. Fine maybe he took a bad decision, but did he ever say he's doing the perfect thing?

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2014, 11:15:06 PM »

He records videos even when his mind is f**ked up just to give a true picture

just for the record, when a person mind is fked up they don't give a true picture. your statement is a paradox.

leechlet decided to post the 22 minute ideological social change video telling natural selection to go fk itself. so I pointed it out.

I don't know leechlet and I don't care to know him or read his diary. all I know is a dumb video I found from some kid and so I pointed out how its completely bogus from a stand point of philosophy. leechlets pride all comes from the fact that he thinks he is the genius of the century. and unfortunately a sub sect of the population will watch his video and start to believe in his rubbish that people only want height because society told us we need it, when the truth is that height is determined by evolutionary genetics and then those genetics cause society to reinforce those ideals.

leechlets philosophy only works if genetics don't play a role, such as in Chinese foot binding. trying to equate Chinese foot binding to natural selection is quite ridiculous. and I stand for the truth so if I see idiocracy I will point it out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up