Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Considering LL...could use some advice  (Read 513 times)

16hand01

• Visitor
Considering LL...could use some advice
« on: March 20, 2019, 03:10:28 AM »

Hey all,

I have silently watched others post in this forum and I have been interested in CLL since July of 2018.

Through careful research, I have found that both the most economic and seemingly most safe option is Dr. Solomin and Dr. Kulesh. I am only 21 years old, but I am 5'7" and hoping to be 6'. I want to get 12.7 total cm. I am thinking of the cross lengthening method and doing 6.4 cm on my femur and 6.3 cm on my tibia.

Does anyone know if Dr. Solomin and Dr. Kulesh openly offer cross lengthening, or if that is something you specifically have to ask for.

Additionally, I am wondering if they adhere strictly to it being not permissible to go over 20% of the original bone length. I have read other sources saying that that is all that they recommend, but at the end of the day, they let people do what they want. Is this true, or nonsense. I mention this because in the United States, that sounds like prime real estate for a medical malpractice case.

Since I am only 21, I want to get this surgery done early. The debt of getting a private loan will pay for itself in time. This seems to be a great investment. I am sick of being short.

I appreciate and welcome answers and comments.

Thanks
Math major, height minor. 5'7 1/2"  (170 cm) hoping for 6' (180 cm)

Astronomy

Re: Considering LL...could use some advice
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 03:16:51 AM »

20% of the bone length is the front door to the hell.Beyond it you will be in permanent nightmare!
And I wonder why you can't just email these two doctors for your questions.....In my humble opinion 12cm will be OK to you.

StrangeDays67

Re: Considering LL...could use some advice
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 04:27:56 PM »

What are your proportions? Inseam? Wingspan? Getting to 6ft is already out of the question because your nerves can't take that much stretching.
Pages: [1]   Go Up