Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cll be comparable to natural growth  (Read 516 times)

Sanity

cll be comparable to natural growth
« on: March 18, 2019, 08:55:03 AM »

so all of us who want cll know it will change everything in terms of social issues (especially for the ppl in the lower-mid range 5'4-5'8) but it is safe to say that stretching legs could be comparable to someone who grows the same amount naturally.

I've heard so many ppl talk about it and complain regarding proportions and i know some may differ in opinion but i believe cll is even better in regards to proportions compared to naturally grown person of the same amount but not always. lets say a 5'10 person and a cll person who went from 5'7 to 5'10. the cll person has the advantage because he looks more streamlined thus giving the illusion of taller than he actually is.

sometimes very short ppl have bad proportions to begin with such as head size, neck, arms, clavicle and frame that it may be worse than a naturally grown person but i think it can be negated to some extent by going to gym.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

StrangeDays67

Re: cll be comparable to natural growth
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 02:44:31 PM »

I disagree, most people are already naturally proportionate, so CLL will make them look worse unless they do a bilateral surgery on both tibia's and femurs. And most short guys already have a short torso, its not common to have a large sitting height and stubby legs, especially if you aren't white. At the end of the day its just a trade off between being taller and looking proportionate, you can gain a lot of height and look long legged or you could be more conservative and end up looking fine.

otavio

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 04:11:08 PM »

7 cm does not change too much in my opinion

Sanity

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 05:22:38 PM »

yes 7 cm doesnt but my point was that it actually makes it look better in terms of tallness and thats what we ppl mostly care about. and i dont understand all this fuss surrounding proportions as lengthening legs will not only give height but also the tall look that short ppl want. now ofc they cant grow their arms neck and clavicle but its a pretty good tradeof.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)
Pages: [1]   Go Up