Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: EXTERNAL TIBIA WITH DR. PRADIP SHARMA  (Read 1739 times)

montahn

Re: EXTERNAL TIBIA WITH DR. PRADIP SHARMA
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2019, 05:43:28 PM »

Hi, Yes i am walking unaided. About the exercise ask Harry he will explain .

why dont you upload walking video...
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Adios

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2019, 07:29:09 AM »

Well everything not easy as it looks, and everything not as difficult as we think. Whatever you desire it just stand right behind your fear. I was doing all my prayers on chair till this morning but something not feel complete if it not as it is suppose to be so i tried my prayer on the floor with utmost fear and discomfort but i was able to do that. The most important part of my day. I rejoined my shop two days ago. Getting day by day ahead.
To all those who think to do the procedure or going through have faith and tolerance. This is the only thing which works.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

montahn

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2019, 06:50:13 PM »

Well everything not easy as it looks, and everything not as difficult as we think. Whatever you desire it just stand right behind your fear. I was doing all my prayers on chair till this morning but something not feel complete if it not as it is suppose to be so i tried my prayer on the floor with utmost fear and discomfort but i was able to do that. The most important part of my day. I rejoined my shop two days ago. Getting day by day ahead.
To all those who think to do the procedure or going through have faith and tolerance. This is the only thing which works.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

do your walk improved ? near to normal like before surgery ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Joker

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2019, 12:34:13 PM »

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Good Luck.

Beforeandafter

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2019, 12:27:00 PM »

Congratulations man for your fast recovery.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up