Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally decided. Plan: Precice 2 in India.  (Read 3163 times)

BiggestProblem

Finally decided. Plan: Precice 2 in India.
« on: November 01, 2016, 04:25:47 PM »

Hi! I haven't yet changed my signature but since my mom decided she would lend me so I could afford a more expensive method that is what I will do.

I am planning on doing Precice 2 in India with Dr. Parihar.  I will try to get the full 8cm because that would put me at 174 and it would basically be all I needed (I would have wanted 175cm/5'9). My goal isn't to become tall or even avg. It's just to be taller than girls.

But, there is also a reality. If I can't reach the 8cm that is possible. I will probably do external tibia when I am older for another 4cm or maybe even less.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

fujitora

Re: Finally decided. Plan: Precice 2 in India.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 06:25:16 PM »

All the best man.
Pre-Op Height: 160.5 cms
Surgery performed by Dr. Manish Dhawan at Sir Gangaram Hospital on 4th April 2016
Lengthening stopped on 14th Sept 2016
Current height: 165 cms (5 cm)
Frames removed on March 19th 2017 | Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3499.0

onemorefoot

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 06:38:05 PM »

You are lucky!!! Even with the help of my mom I cant afford the superior product (precice 2).
Budget will determine my future.

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 07:26:24 PM »

I am planning on doing Precice 2 in India with Dr. Parihar.

Good for you for making a very wise decision!

Dr. Sarin is always an option in India for those dumbasses who think it's more important to save money. I'm glad you decided that having properly functioning legs after surgery is more important than having a little extra money in your pocket as you go through life a disabled mess...

BiggestProblem

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 07:34:09 PM »

Yeah. All the money won't do me any good when I am in constant pain after being butchered by an amateur.

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

The Kaiser

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 08:42:39 PM »

Hi! I haven't yet changed my signature but since my mom decided she would lend me so I could afford a more expensive method that is what I will do.

I am planning on doing Precice 2 in India with Dr. Parihar.  I will try to get the full 8cm because that would put me at 174 and it would basically be all I needed (I would have wanted 175cm/5'9). My goal isn't to become tall or even avg. It's just to be taller than girls.

But, there is also a reality. If I can't reach the 8cm that is possible. I will probably do external tibia when I am older for another 4cm or maybe even less.

ITs a great infos, don't worry this is the best option for you in India, so you said when you're older you will do another op, how old are you now?

BiggestProblem

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 08:48:56 PM »

I am 18. Will be 19 when I am due for surgery. Finished puberty at like 14 so I am unsure if I will experience the benefits that younger people generally have  xD

Penguinn

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 03:24:38 AM »

You're only 18 too? At 19, you're most probably going to have a near-painless experience like me. Good luck, man.

The Kaiser

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 07:43:31 AM »

You're only 18 too? At 19, you're most probably going to have a near-painless experience like me. Good luck, man.

Age will not play a big factor when it comes to pain

Mtall

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 09:02:02 AM »

Age will not play a big factor when it comes to pain

Oh yes it does. That guy who did it in Vietnam, Penguinn, all are examples of how a young body can stretch much easier.
Not just for limb lengthening, but any complicated medical procedure. Young people have it easier in everything in life, except finances :P The elderly are always far ahead when it comes to money xD

midnightninja

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 10:54:17 AM »

I would really advise you to do no more than 6cm man.

Think about it.

You can always do 6cm on your femurs now and then get 3-4cm on your tibias later on since when you have money since you are still so young.

Edit: I'm looking at doing 4-6cm on my femurs so we are essentially in the same boat.
I've been a lurker of this forum for a long time and now just starting to interact with the community but I have seen my fair share of people wishing they had lengthened a lower amount.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 11:16:09 AM »

6cm in the femur then 4 tobia with someone cheap like Mitkovic would be ideal. But being 172 for the coming 5 years at least sounds much worse than 174 :(

Bander72

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 11:28:54 AM »

Youre going with parihar so just go all the way to 8 cm. If he  recommends you stop then just stop.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: [1]   Go Up