Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Documenting my limb lengthening journey (tibia+femur) +15 cm in two surgeries  (Read 5838 times)

Barishe

Dude, I see a site that talks about bone lengthening, You added " to get as close to socially accepted height so that we stop being discriminated against by society, men and women combined "

Except it's not you who decides

I am in the right place for my project, and I will stay as long as it is useful to me.

in short, no need to go any further, we see that you have not managed to overcome certain things in your life, that you think that most of your problems come from your size, you have invented a war against the big guys . Look you're talking to me like I'm another species, lol.

Everything you tell me applies to you, you are weak and frustrated, not because of your size but because of your mentality. Learn to love yourself, you will feel better and it will prevent you from being toxic to yourself and others.

mirneeelnumber1ooye

Dude, I see a site that talks about bone lengthening, You added " to get as close to socially accepted height so that we stop being discriminated against by society, men and women combined "

Except it's not you who decides

I am in the right place for my project, and I will stay as long as it is useful to me.

in short, no need to go any further, we see that you have not managed to overcome certain things in your life, that you think that most of your problems come from your size, you have invented a war against the big guys . Look you're talking to me like I'm another species, lol.

Everything you tell me applies to you, you are weak and frustrated, not because of your size but because of your mentality. Learn to love yourself, you will feel better and it will prevent you from being toxic to yourself and others.

lol
faggot
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

Barishe

I hope that you will complete your LL project, that you will grow to 1m80-1m85 in good health and you will see that it is cool but it is not magic, that it will not solve all your problems

cyber_jesus

• Visitor

says the 186cm guy hanging out on a fu-cking LL forum. what a loser.

Barishe

Do work on yourself so as not to be envious and angry

Personally I do this because I would like to see myself bigger, that's all

Stop inventing lives for me

I saw several transformations of guys who started from 1m75/78 to reach 1m90/92 If we follow you, they should have stopped at 1m85
 It's human, we always want more

Dr. Johnny Sins

• Visitor

@mirneeelnumber1ooye Fóllate a tu madre, su coño y su culo =)
Take My Big Meds

onedaytall

• Visitor

I can also say that there is no difference between a 1m70 guy who wants to be 1m80/83 because that's his ideal, and me who wants to be 1m95 because that's his ideal.

I completely understand the irritation others feel about your statements here, and about your goal to lengthen. I'm not gonna say anything about you wanting to be taller and doing LL, it's a free world. I hope you'll be happy on the other side.

But that quoted statement is very untrue, and others have tried to point that out to you. Maybe it's not easy for you to take the logic in since they are simultaneously kinda attacking you, emotions get involved..

But it's like a millionaire who wants to be a billionaire telling a poor man who wants to get a better job to be able to afford a house for his family, saying to him "There is no difference in my situation and yours. We want the same thing, for same reasons". It's simply not true.

You should try to understand that life is very different for a below-average height person and someone like you. Even if you don't feel so lucky in your God given height, you should be understand this logically. There is enough research to back this down. World is not the same for everyone.

I've also gotten some flack on this forum recently for suggesting self-acceptance for certain people, therapy etc, but I don't do it at the cost of denying realities. Being short is different in this world than being tall. You are tall. You don't get to say that you know what it's like to be short, or that your situation is the same. It's simply not and I can understand how it feels insulting to some people here.

Go ahead with the surgery (not that it is about my or anyones approval anyway but only your own), but you should have a head on your shoulders when you come to a forum that is primarily occupied by shorter people who feel so distraught by their situation that they are willing to throw a lot of money and a year of their life for a surgery like this. You really should drop the "we are the same, you and I" stuff.

Barishe

Hello onedaytall

Yes, I understand the emotions that this aroused in some, and I even apologized for it. But I purposely posted "my situation" under a post from a 1m83 guy who became 1m98, to get feedback. I didn't go shouting my size from the rooftops

Of course I don't deny that size is an advantage! But everything is advantageous in life: Height, beauty, intelligence, social ease, culture, education...

When I said "we are the same" what I meant is that God gave us a certain size, and we would like to add about ten centimeters, and for that we are in a process. Regardless of departure and arrival size

Very good your example. Every day we can see millionaires working hard to become billionaires, and even billionaires wanting to become even richer. When we're not a millionaire we tell ourselves that it's mental illness and that in their place, we would have just taken advantage of this money. Well no when you're there it's different

I saw the transformation of a guy who went from 1m73 to 1m83 and now he is preparing a second operation to go from 1m83 to 1m93. he is quite famous on Tiktok

And yes I agree with you, it is very important to work on self-acceptance. Personally I have lots of faults, or things that could have been better. But that's not why I'm going to be frustrated and insult people who are prettier, funnier, more cultured, richer, more popular. If something is close to my heart, I work for it, if it is not close to my heart, too bad it will stay like that.

I'm not going to whine like the other self-conscious mirneeelnumber1ooye

mirneeelnumber1ooye

Hello onedaytall

Yes, I understand the emotions that this aroused in some, and I even apologized for it. But I purposely posted "my situation" under a post from a 1m83 guy who became 1m98, to get feedback. I didn't go shouting my size from the rooftops

Of course I don't deny that size is an advantage! But everything is advantageous in life: Height, beauty, intelligence, social ease, culture, education...

When I said "we are the same" what I meant is that God gave us a certain size, and we would like to add about ten centimeters, and for that we are in a process. Regardless of departure and arrival size

Very good your example. Every day we can see millionaires working hard to become billionaires, and even billionaires wanting to become even richer. When we're not a millionaire we tell ourselves that it's mental illness and that in their place, we would have just taken advantage of this money. Well no when you're there it's different

I saw the transformation of a guy who went from 1m73 to 1m83 and now he is preparing a second operation to go from 1m83 to 1m93. he is quite famous on Tiktok

And yes I agree with you, it is very important to work on self-acceptance. Personally I have lots of faults, or things that could have been better. But that's not why I'm going to be frustrated and insult people who are prettier, funnier, more cultured, richer, more popular. If something is close to my heart, I work for it, if it is not close to my heart, too bad it will stay like that.

why does this faggot keep trying to explain himself like a robbed street hoe to her pimp

albanian faggot we dont want you here, get it through your fat head

lmao
what a turbo faggot
LIKE A BAWSS

Barishe

I simply answer questions from people who want to understand my approach.

I'm not Albanian, have you been bully by Albanians?

mirneeelnumber1ooye

I simply answer questions from people who want to understand my approach.

I'm not Albanian, have you been bully by Albanians?

cry more faggot

lol

faggot
LIKE A BAWSS

onedaytall

• Visitor

Hello onedaytall

You know what, I don't know what is wrong with this forum, some people are acting like this is 2001 internet over here. You seem like a self-aware guy what I pick from your writing. Wish you the best for your lengthening and all else! One thing is for sure, you will be taller than I would even want to be! My dream height is about 183-186cm and that would be achievable easily with two operations. And by easily I mean without pushing the safe limits for lengthening. I'm 172cm and while it used to nag on me, now I consider myself very lucky. It's tall enough to not be a hindrance in any area of my life, I can put on some elevator shoes for extra kick and all is well. A good attitude can also be magnetic in the world, in dating and everywhere else too. My height is not ideal but life is more about making the best out of the challenges we are given rather than being born perfect. And it's tall enough for LL also so that I wouldn't have to go over and beyond with the lengthening to reach my ideal.

And now that this thread has been pretty much hijacked from the original poster... I looked at his before after photos and I must say, while his height might be over the top for most people, it was something he wanted to do and he did it. I wouldn't pursue extra height if I had been in his position but I must say his proportions look better to me after the lengthening. I personally would've lengthened less just to get some extra height and good proportions, who cares about being close to 2m, that's my point of view. But if being a giant works for you, then good for you! Looking good!

Barishe

Thank you for your response onedaytall, it is nice to discuss with another rational person and not in emotions and frustration like my friend Mirnee whom I love despite everything

Every day I meet people 1m72 tall who succeed in all fields, business, love, friendship, sport It is absolutely not a handicapping size and you are aware of it, moreover you are not hiding behind this size to justify anything. But if it's important to you to be 1m85, I pray that everything goes well and that you get to that result.

Are you planning to have the tibias and femurs done together?

Sigma

cry more faggot

lol

faggot
Mental problems ?
I'm going to do you a favor, now do as I say. Amazon or Aliexpress > Buy Rope > Hang yourself. Nobody will even care about you middle eastern dwarf. Do what I say.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

onedaytall

• Visitor

moreover you are not hiding behind this size to justify anything.

To me this is the key. There was a moment in my life where I felt that if I don't get to be taller, it would hold me back in certain areas. Now I don't feel that way anymore, and the world around is reflecting that change of attitude back towards me. Now that height is not holding me back, LL will be more like a personal reward for me somewhere down the line. It is not needed, but I would love it.

I've always loved the idea and pursuit of being able to move towards who and what I want to be in life, in every way. Having an ideal version of me in my mind, and then working towards it. And since height has been pretty much the only area where nothing can be done "naturally", it was bugging me. Now it's not bugging me but I'm just very excited about the possibility of being able to do this for myself someday.

I have few options for my lengthening. One is to start with femurs (7cm goal, 8cm maximum, 6cm minimum) and then see if I really want to lengthen more after that or not. It might just satisfy the thirst. And if after that I still feel like doing more, I would follow up with tibias. The problem with this tho is, I don't really like the idea for taking so many years out of my life for being in recovery, if I recover from both completely separately. I am tempted even with doing both segments simultaneously, but that might be a bit too tough and risky from what I understand. But at least not far apart would be best, so that I can then heal once and for all and move on.

If I would do both segments, a sensible goal for me would be 7cm femurs, 4cm tibias (would land me at 183cm), or max 8cm femurs and 5cm tibias (185cm).

Barishe

Thank you for your experience, I recognize myself in what you say.

I will be delighted to follow your journey and encourage you if one day you decide to create a dedicated topic for your adventure.

Personally, convalescence doesn't scare me.
As long as I prepare myself to be financially secure, I would take advantage of this year for myself, taking the time to come back stronger and bigger. Physically and mentally. Why not take the opportunity to read a lot?

A unique chance to change in 1 year, to become a new man.
Exciting

onedaytall

• Visitor

Thank you for your experience, I recognize myself in what you say.

I will be delighted to follow your journey and encourage you if one day you decide to create a dedicated topic for your adventure.

Personally, convalescence doesn't scare me.
As long as I prepare myself to be financially secure, I would take advantage of this year for myself, taking the time to come back stronger and bigger. Physically and mentally. Why not take the opportunity to read a lot?

A unique chance to change in 1 year, to become a new man.
Exciting

Thanks bro. And I mean that sounds good the way you describe taking the time off. I think the pickle for me is that I'm currently working on some time sensitive goals in my life, so I'll have to look at lengthening when I get to the other side of these pursuits. Lengthening is for my personal satisfaction and reward, these other goals right now are more important and urgent, so I just have to prioritise right now. But it also motivates me to work now, so that I'll have a good opportunity in the future to do this lengthening.

If you have the time and resources to dedicate to this, then taking a year off sounds like the perfect way to do it, and then come back stronger as you said.

mirneeelnumber1ooye

Mental problems ?
I'm going to do you a favor, now do as I say. Amazon or Aliexpress > Buy Rope > Hang yourself. Nobody will even care about you middle eastern dwarf. Do what I say.

oh hey there smegma how's it hanging

you know, that's a surprisingly coherent post there buddy boyo considering you have barishi's cawk lodged deep into your esophagus for the past week

was gonna post something else but then i saw your signature about your fantasies of doing outdated methods in south east asia "in a few years", and i realized you're just here coping hard i guess daydreaming about how youre gonna strut in the office blasting your walkman like your idol over there. even if you were able to go through with your delusional plans by the time you're done it would be like 2029

are you enjoying the fact that in order to get to berishi's height you have to spend more than 100k dollars, experience massive amount of prolonged months-long periods of pain, isolation, and multiple years of your youth lost in a state of self inflicted disability, by multiple you should be prepared for like 4 years of your life lost until you'd be able to barely jog(yeah you can believe that)

oh and by the way, i was taller than you before i even did my LL so its quite amusing seeing someone here use a height related insult, lmao what a wannabe looksmaxer faggot

i quite enjoy your new nickname, smegma
LIKE A BAWSS

Barishe

Onedaytall > I understand your situation, it's important not to sacrifice everything to gain a few centimeters. It will wait for the right moment.

Mirneee > What a beta loser mentality. But hey, I'm starting to know you.

In life there are people who are born rich, so you're not going to work to get rich because he was born rich and you weren't ?

There are people who are born with parents who are teachers, so if you don't have parents who are teachers, you're not going to go to university?

Others eat what they want without gaining weight, so you're not going to go on a diet if you're overweight?

Instead of telling us about your broken mindset, tell us about your operation, how it went, your current size, how you feel?

that would be more interesting

mirneeelnumber1ooye

Onedaytall > I understand your situation, it's important not to sacrifice everything to gain a few centimeters. It will wait for the right moment.

Mirneee > What a beta loser mentality. But hey, I'm starting to know you.

In life there are people who are born rich, so you're not going to work to get rich because he was born rich and you weren't ?

There are people who are born with parents who are teachers, so if you don't have parents who are teachers, you're not going to go to university?

Others eat what they want without gaining weight, so you're not going to go on a diet if you're overweight?

Instead of telling us about your broken mindset, tell us about your operation, how it went, your current size, how you feel?

that would be more interesting

well aint you a philosophically inclined one there barishi

not bad for an ungrateful albanian faggot

well barishi it went quite well and now that im in the 6' category I leveled up and entered a markedly different plane of existence, where my social life has turned on easy mode, men dont try to mog you for no reason and height chasing coonts approach me on their own

however i did the hard work and i earned it while you were born in that category so instead of counting your blessings youre here fantasizing about being 2m

to a guy like me its just hilariously stupid, because its not even attractive to be that tall, the sweet spot for male aesthetics is 188

furthermore this is a HARD surgery, reading diaries can't even prepare you for the actual experience

its not good to be so greedy barishi

consider your life targets and best to move on

cheers
LIKE A BAWSS

Barishe

Thank you for this answer my friend Mirnee

I'm glad you reached your goal of being 6 feet tall

And glad to hear it changes your life experience

Yes, it's like that, I was born with 6 feet, and you had to sacrifice things to reach it, but conversely you may have things that you were born with, and I didn't.
And if this thing is important to me, I will have to make sacrifices for it, and it will probably not even be as good as you who have this naturally, despite all my efforts

I would like to know why after achieving your goal, you still stayed here, being so cynical? Enlighten us

Thank you for your advice but as I told you, I don't care about being an aesthetic man of 1m85 well-shaped, I would prefer to be a strong man of 1m95

I love you  *sschole

mirneeelnumber1ooye

Thank you for this answer my friend Mirnee

I'm glad you reached your goal of being 6 feet tall

And glad to hear it changes your life experience

Yes, it's like that, I was born with 6 feet, and you had to sacrifice things to reach it, but conversely you may have things that you were born with, and I didn't.
And if this thing is important to me, I will have to make sacrifices for it, and it will probably not even be as good as you who have this naturally, despite all my efforts

I would like to know why after achieving your goal, you still stayed here, being so cynical? Enlighten us

Thank you for your advice but as I told you, I don't care about being an aesthetic man of 1m85 well-shaped, I would prefer to be a strong man of 1m95

I love you  *sschole

the point i was trying to convey to you is that at your height you're already reaping maximum height benefits and growing 10 more cm will serve absolutely nothing to improve your life, i.e. diminishing returns, while you will invest SO MUCH EFFORT to get this 8-10 cm that you wont even believe

its all fun and games until you wake up with two broken legs in the hospital and no way to turn back to healthy working legs for the next 6-8 months

and i stayed here to amuse myself, troll our favorite buldu experimental subject and small town bosnian thug wannabe mirnel and also the forum is filled with soyfags who i love engaging with

gotta love soyfags and their soy infused views of the world.

lol, absolute faggots
LIKE A BAWSS

Barishe

Thank you for the effort you put into trying to reason with me.
Even if you do it like an *sshole.

I'll see with time, I don't have the money yet anyway.

Do you have a topic in which you posted your operation and recovery?
That I can insult you and congratulate you?

THANKS

Bagga

I take testosterone, for a while some hgh, and also for a while bpc 157. But testosterone is the only thing ive taken consistently
Any brand to introduce for Testosterone supplment?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up