Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Documenting my limb lengthening journey (tibia+femur) +15 cm in two surgeries  (Read 3643 times)

Strongestlender

• Visitor

Hello everyone!

I am doing my tibia and femur with LON method to gain 15 cm.

My current height is 182.5cm -> and I want to be 198cm+ (6’0 -> 6’6)
Also if you wanna know, my wingspan is 1.94cm (6'3)

https://imgur.com/a/PutDQvM  -> this is what I use for motivation whenever I feel pain ...

I share all my daily experience on my instagram account.

If you want to follow along, follow me at @gotmykneesdone ...

https://www.instagram.com/gotmykneesdone/
182.5cm -> 198cm+ (6’0 -> 6’6)
Documenting my limb lengthening journey

SpeedDialer

deleted post
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 04:17:16 PM by SpeedDialer »

shortisnotfun

Hello! Looking forward to your progress and end goal! :)
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

Christopherbulder

I am a veteran of 2003 7 cm on the femur I am also a bodybuilder you will certainly have more pain than the others because of the size of the muscles however you will recover faster than the others very quickly because your body is used to it anabolism and build mass

RealLostSoul

There were some people that urgently wanted you to make a diary after seeing your video on LLT.
Seems like you were actually convinced haha.

I am curious of one thing, how long after tibia LL will you be doing femur LL?

JJ299

Hello everyone!

I am doing my tibia and femur with LON method to gain 15 cm.

My current height is 182.5cm -> and I want to be 198cm+ (6’0 -> 6’6)
Also if you wanna know, my wingspan is 1.94cm (6'3)

https://imgur.com/a/PutDQvM  -> this is what I use for motivation whenever I feel pain ...

I share all my daily experience on my instagram account.

If you want to follow along, follow me at @gotmykneesdone ...

https://www.instagram.com/gotmykneesdone/

Oh wow never thought I would see you doing a progression diary here. Best of luck and hope to see more updates.

Limbfan2020

Hi Strongeslender,

why didn't you choose betzbone? LON is the worst method you can do! High risk of infection.

Anyway, i wish you all the best!

cheers!

Siegfried

Hey, I have done tibia+ femur myself. All the surgeons I talked to recommed not to go over 5-6cm on tibias. Dr. Buldur, while he might be a qualified surgeon, is notorious for letting his patients overlengthen! If you dont want to have long-term issues and jeopardize  your physical health, dont go over 6cm on tibias.

The same applies for 8cm on femurs, there is a reason why the precise nail is limited to 8cm. Almost all of the people on this forum who lengthen over 9cm, regret not sticking to below 9-10cm in the long run. The risks of complications increase exponentially above a certain thresthold when lengthening.

Feel free to dm me anytime!
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Limbfan2020

What kind of anti-coagulants do you take? Xarelto? What's the dosage regimen?

Strongestlender

• Visitor

Hey guys!

That's the 4th week of my limb lengthening. I did my x-ray last week on 22 Dec and I am at 2.27 cm and still lengthening.

I'm not a fan of write something, I am more of to take videos and share my stories. You guys can follow me and see my process on Instagram.

Thank you all for your good words!

Harry1309

Thank you very much for sharing your journey

Vogel

Hello,

Just curious, are you being paid by live life taller to advertise them? Because it seems like it. Nothing wrong with that, I just want to know.

Are you Brain or one of live life taller employees?

Good luck 👍🏼

Charizard

Hello,

Just curious, are you being paid by live life taller to advertise them? Because it seems like it. Nothing wrong with that, I just want to know.

Good luck 👍🏼

There seems to be an advertising deal between this guy and the livelifetaller to suppress the current news of osteomyelitis and other complications and fix their image. They think we are idiots who will fall this crap 😂😂.
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Siegfried

It definitely seems like this guy is getting paid off my LLT. They are posting a 5-10min video of this guys journey everyday!
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

the188cmdream

As a young single man I really can't bring myself to publicly disclose my surgery when I do it. I have absolutely no issues telling people about my hair transplant but not LL. Much like it took some brave souls to come forward with their hair transplants (which I think has very little "shame" associated to it now), it takes some brave souls to come forward with their LL.

I appreciate you going public with your case immensely. Since you are 183 cm I hope this helps remove any stigma around the surgery, this isn't a surgery that only short people do. This is a surgery for people who don't feel right in their skin or feel like that word has dealt them the short ;) end of the stick.

Life is brutal and unfair, but with science we can try to make it better.

I really hope one day, when the surgery is safer, people will see this as "going to the gym, but for your height".

1team

As a young single man I really can't bring myself to publicly disclose my surgery when I do it. I have absolutely no issues telling people about my hair transplant but not LL. Much like it took some brave souls to come forward with their hair transplants (which I think has very little "shame" associated to it now), it takes some brave souls to come forward with their LL.

I appreciate you going public with your case immensely. Since you are 183 cm I hope this helps remove any stigma around the surgery, this isn't a surgery that only short people do. This is a surgery for people who don't feel right in their skin or feel like that word has dealt them the short ;) end of the stick.

I really hope one day, when the surgery is safer, people will see this as "going to the gym, but for your height".

If LL becomes like going to the gym for your height then won't you just be back at square one since the natural 188cm men won't tolerate losing their height advantage to a former short person and get the surgery themselves.

Body Builder

This surgery IS for short men or at least about average ones.
Of course it is not for taller than average ones like diet is not for already thin people.
If someome is not "right on his skin" and especially on his height while being 1.83 and wants to do 2 LLs, not even one, by doing LON to some turkish butchers then he is even a madman or is being paid for it.
In either cases these people are not brave nor anything like the things you wrote.
In reality they are examples to avoid when we talk about LL.

Sigma

This person had surgery to livelifetaller and he had a ballerina problem. He became 6'3 from 6'0. I think he will have his second surgery now...
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

Temoc

There seems to be an advertising deal between this guy and the livelifetaller to suppress the current news of osteomyelitis and other complications and fix their image. They think we are idiots who will fall this crap 😂😂.
Yes, it's obvious he is getting at least a substantial discount.
Hey, I have done tibia+ femur myself. All the surgeons I talked to recommed not to go over 5-6cm on tibias. Dr. Buldur, while he might be a qualified surgeon, is notorious for letting his patients overlengthen! If you dont want to have long-term issues and jeopardize  your physical health, dont go over 6cm on tibias.

The same applies for 8cm on femurs, there is a reason why the precise nail is limited to 8cm. Almost all of the people on this forum who lengthen over 9cm, regret not sticking to below 9-10cm in the long run. The risks of complications increase exponentially above a certain thresthold when lengthening.

Feel free to dm me anytime!
I think he ended up doing 10cms(!!!) on femur and 7(!!!) on tibia. He got knock knees and ballerina, and now he deleted his instagram.
There is that other guy on LLT, @le_tremba, who did 10-11cms on his femurs. That's completely unsafe.

While I hope they both recover fully hopefully it serves as a lesson for everybody else. Do not over lengthen, stick to 8 or preferably 5cms on femurs. Never go above 6cms on tibias.
It's not about losing athleticism and not being able to compete in the olympics. It's about not being able to walk normally or go up stairs.

Beemer m3

seem like this guy survived LL. hes all over youtube now. i want to go for my femurs. just hard to live in a foreign country and not getting enough food.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

babygirl

seem like this guy survived LL. hes all over youtube now. i want to go for my femurs. just hard to live in a foreign country and not getting enough food.

Are you recovering fast enough you feel like you can go through a second one, mentally?
1.84m. | That's 6' and ½ inch.
Researching limb shortening.

Strongestlender

• Visitor

8.5 femurs. 7.2 tibias. Don't have knock knees. Proportions are exactly what I was hoping for. Ballerina is mostly resolved but still improving. 139kg last time i weighed myself, still trying to not be too heavy while recovering.

Deleted instagram because i was getting too popular and that was not the original purpose of that account, also did not like how i was spending too much time on the app and oversharing everything. I am not normally the type that cares what others think of him, and that was making me care much more than I should, so i stopped it. JRE episode airing right after was complete shock and coincidence...and honour.

Kintaeryos

I get wanting to be 6'2-6'4 from 6'0, but why 6'6?

Strongestlender

• Visitor

Of course it is not for taller than average ones like diet is not for already thin people.
If someome is not "right on his skin" and especially on his height while being 1.83 and wants to do 2 LLs, not even one, by doing LON to some turkish butchers then he is even a madman or is being paid for it.
In either cases these people are not brave nor anything like the things you wrote.

It's actually for deformities and emergencies, later implemented widely for cosmetic reasons. And it's technically a LIMB LENGTHENING procedure, height increase just happens to be a byproduct and the main reason most people do it. Doesn't mean it's MY main reason for doing so.

I had a vision for what I wanted to look like and much like with a home remodel, you have to break some things first to get the desired result. The added height is definitely a huge plus and a lot of fun, but i was never uncomfortable at my height, or not feel "right in my skin."  I just wanted an improvement. There were many factors that led me to do this. I just don't always feel like writing out an exhaustive list. I already feel like i've overshared, hence me deleting my IG acct.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 04:50:33 PM by Strongestlender »

Strongestlender

• Visitor

I get wanting to be 6'2-6'4 from 6'0, but why 6'6?

Good question. I wouldve been happy with 6'3...but i didnt want to do only one segment, and to do two segments for 3 inches didn't feel worth it to me at the time.

I figured if someone doing quadrilateral is lengthening 14cm from 165cm starting height (something i was told was common), that's about 8.5% of their height increased. An 8.5% increase from 183cm is 15.6cm. So I aimed for 15.5cm and ended up hitting 15.7cm. Not perfect reasoning, but I wanted to get my money's worth and it made sense to me at the time.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 05:03:48 PM by Strongestlender »

Kintaeryos

1.83 m is near-average in some places though, if not the average (and in some small regions even below). Not everyone here is Asian or American.

Strongestlender

• Visitor

1.83 m is near-average in some places though, if not the average (and in some small regions even below). Not everyone here is Asian or American.

Correct. Also, if your friend group is all tall people, or in your sport the average is much taller, the global/national average doesnt seem so relevant. That's something more than a few people have expressed to me.

Strongestlender

• Visitor

Hello,

Good luck 👍🏼

Not paid. I told them they could use my image all they wanted (cuz i knew my size would attract attention), and they gladly accepted my offer.

The original post was made on my behalf because I was busy with instagram and found this forum a bit difficult to figure out but I'm updating it now.

YOUNGandSTRONG

Correct. Also, if your friend group is all tall people, or in your sport the average is much taller, the global/national average doesnt seem so relevant. That's something more than a few people have expressed to me.

Wassup man! It's good to see you posting here. My big question is about your performance in the gym, I also lift weights and I wanted to know if LL has negatively affected your PRS (1 rep max) and other types of heavy work. Wish you the best in the end of your journey
A handsome boy who just wants to be tall

Aiming for Betzbone at Becker/Betz Institute.

TheDream

Thank you for keeping us updated.
Would be very interesting to keep hearing updates as time goes on. That is usually where it is difficult to get information. The long term results.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up