Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportions  (Read 4183 times)

Jonwayne

• Visitor
Proportions
« on: November 03, 2014, 12:50:12 PM »

Hello everyone, i look at the forum in recent months and i finally decided to register to ask some help. At first i was a little reluctant to to get me lengthen the legs, but since i discovered the internal lengthening, I have not stopped thinking about it. So i've finally taken the plunge and called the doctor to make a Guichet go around January, but it is still too early to establish a specific date. So for now, i have on my side taking pictures and trying to imagine me with more centimeters. I would like to share with you so you tell me what you think.

So a simulation without clothing:

A simulation with pants:

I personally find that it makes me long legs, but with pants, this effect is less. How about you? What do you think?

Another thing, Dr. Guichet is very expensive, you think it would be wiser to direct me to another doctor or have surgery by Dr. Guichet is the assurance of a job well done? My parents will probably take a credit if i had to have surgery by Dr. Guichet and i do not like it. Here's my first question, as to i will tell you my journey.

P.S: I almost forgot to mention my height and my goal, I am currently 170 centimeters and I would like to 176 centimeters.

P.S.S: This message will self-destruct if I decided not to have surgery.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:12:36 PM by Jonwayne »

Moubgf

Re: Proportions
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 01:10:39 PM »

---
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:00:58 PM by Slim_tim »

TRS

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 01:11:57 PM »

I think 6cm on femurs should be fine and it will be well concealed with pants.
Dr.Guichet is a very good option and his patients all seem to do well.

TRS

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 01:54:14 PM »

Another thing, Dr. Bank is very expensive, you think it would be wiser to direct me to another doctor or have surgery by Dr. Guichet is the assurance of a job well done?
Who is Dr.Bank?

Jonwayne

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 02:12:00 PM »

I think 6cm on femurs should be fine and it will be well concealed with pants.
Dr.Guichet is a very good option and his patients all seem to do well.

Thank you TheRisingShorty each positive response gives me a little more desire to do it !

Hello Slim_tim, your response seems very cold, yet I do not think I was rude in my initial post. But if I have to respond to what you just said, no I can not do this on an impulse. This is a big financial sacrifice for me, and have a positive opinion on the proportions would make me a little forgotten the cost of this surgery.

Who is Dr.Bank?
Sorry i use online traductor for some words (Im french ^^) and he translate Guichet into "bank"  ;D.

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 02:26:03 PM »

I can give you two tips. Some people on this forums are mentally ill, just ignore them.

And my second advice is, forget about proportions, as long as you lengthen around 6cm you won't notice any difference.

• Proportionā˜¤Nazi
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 03:27:52 PM »

Looks fine to me, Btw isn't Dr. Guichet Belgian or French?
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

Uppland

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 04:44:03 PM »

6cm is reasonable and you don't look weird. I've heard black men usually have short torsos and longer limbs but don't know if that's true. I wouldn't do more than 6 cm in one surgery though and no more than 8 cm in total unless you manage to lenghten your arms.

Guichet is from what I can gather an exellent surgeon I'm considering him as well -your health is worth the money.

He's french but works in Italy.

Jonwayne

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 05:42:31 PM »

6cm is reasonable and you don't look weird. I've heard black men usually have short torsos and longer limbs but don't know if that's true. I wouldn't do more than 6 cm in one surgery though and no more than 8 cm in total unless you manage to lenghten your arms.

Guichet is from what I can gather an exellent surgeon I'm considering him as well -your health is worth the money.

He's french but works in Italy.

Thank you ! Actually, i dont think more than 6 cm, I dont need more and recovery might be less hard than if I was doing more.

As has said Uppland, he is french, and he works in Italy but also in France. Personnaly, I would like to meet the doctor Guichet in Marseille because im from Paris.
I can give you two tips. Some people on this forums are mentally ill, just ignore them.

And my second advice is, forget about proportions, as long as you lengthen around 6cm you won't notice any difference.

Lol, thanks, i keep these tips in mind  ;). More i look at the pictures, more i feel them normal.

All your comments are really comforting  :), i look forward to the first consultation with Dr. Guichet. After that, i will take a final decision and i will keep you informed !

Shor7Guy

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 12:47:20 AM »

What is your wingspan? Blacks usually have shorter torsos and longer arms.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 01:13:43 AM »

Dr Guichet is a great doctor and 6 cm with internal femurs is definitely doable. You'll look just fine proportionally with that reasonable amount of lengthening.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Jonwayne

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2014, 11:06:52 AM »

What is your wingspan? Blacks usually have shorter torsos and longer arms.

Hello Shor7Guy, my is wingspan is 184 centimeters, you just made me realize that i have long arms compared to my size.  :o

Dr Guichet is a great doctor and 6 cm with internal femurs is definitely doable. You'll look just fine proportionally with that reasonable amount of lengthening.

Thanks KiloKAHN, it's always nice to hear encouraging words ;D.

Shor7Guy

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 12:47:24 AM »

with your wingspan 6cms will be very doable proportion wise, good luck!  8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up