Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 1" gain?  (Read 18142 times)

GeTs

Re: 1" gain?
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2014, 12:07:50 AM »

I'm 28 almost. I know the time and pain could be shorter and possibly cheaper. I may do 1.5" for collateral but still may do 2". But it'd probably take 3 months at most for 1". There is no pill or ritual that makes you grow unfortunately so a short term ll would be the only option.
do 4 cm, doing 4 cm will probably still keep your tibia shorter than your femur

TRS

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2014, 06:35:14 AM »

If you believe that the 1" gain is worth risking your health, legs and probably life then go for it. You must consider the amount of time, energy and money required to do this procedure when you can easily be 6'2 or 6'3 with shoes and lifts (intelligent option!). Frankly I don't see any benefit of going from 6'1-6'3 or even 6'4. It's similar to a very anorexic person trying to lose more weight. I believe the comments that you received from members is completely normal and it would be ignorant to assume that you will not receive such comments. Even the normal population (>95%) who do not have any height dysphoria will find your case ridiculous.   
I don't want to sound rude but I'm trying to be realistic.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:47:55 AM by TheRisingShorty »

Sweden

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2014, 08:42:19 AM »

Just need to say it one more time: you are a total idiot.

You now have 2 options: Forget about all this and wear lifts or commit suicide.

Get out and live your life!
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »

28 and still in college...? How does that work?
Career change?

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2014, 01:32:04 PM »

i think u should do it bro, it's probably better than the other alternatives

I think you should do it not because of the results, but it will definitely teach you a lesson of life and you will might grow as a person. You will realize by your self if one inch in stature gain was worth the effort.

SO YES DO IT MY FRIEND, go for it.

sometimes we need to learn the hard way
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

GeTs

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2014, 02:16:22 PM »

omg, the reaction is quite amazing

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2014, 05:27:48 PM »

I think you should reconsider the lengthening thing, TC. I understand you have your reasons to want the extra height even though you're at a great height to start with. The thing is even with a goal of only 1 inch there is still risk involved. An accident could happen on the operating table, you can get embolism or blood clots, you might find that you're no longer able to move your toes, and the list goes on. There's also the surgical trauma and stress that your body has to deal with and you may sacrifice some athletic ability. It just seems like you're taking a big risk for something that might not even have the benefit you think it will.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

GeTs

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2014, 06:56:06 PM »

I think you should reconsider the lengthening thing, TC. I understand you have your reasons to want the extra height even though you're at a great height to start with. The thing is even with a goal of only 1 inch there is still risk involved. An accident could happen on the operating table, you can get embolism or blood clots, you might find that you're no longer able to move your toes, and the list goes on. There's also the surgical trauma and stress that your body has to deal with and you may sacrifice some athletic ability. It just seems like you're taking a big risk for something that might not even have the benefit you think it will.
one doctor said that everything can happen, even death on the operating table, I mean at 6'1 at your lowest you already have  a perfectly healthy life,I can't see any other reasons except luxury of being your dream height which is hard to understand cause u're 6'1 at your lowest

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2014, 07:06:42 PM »

do 4 cm, doing 4 cm will probably still keep your tibia shorter than your femur

Hmm maybe you have a point. At 4 cm would put me at an inch and a half and I could still say 6'2" since you generally omit the half inch and round down when your a height plus a half inch.

i think u should do it bro, it's probably better than the other alternatives

I think you should do it not because of the results, but it will definitely teach you a lesson of life and you will might grow as a person. You will realize by your self if one inch in stature gain was worth the effort.

SO YES DO IT MY FRIEND, go for it.

sometimes we need to learn the hard way

Thanks, I'll consider that.

one doctor said that everything can happen, even death on the operating table, I mean at 6'1 at your lowest you already have  a perfectly healthy life,I can't see any other reasons except luxury of being your dream height which is hard to understand cause u're 6'1 at your lowest

I don't think anyone has died so that probably won't happen. I hate 6'1" to be honest. I'd rather be 6'5" or 6'6" than 6'1" but ideally anything from 6'2"-6'4" is ideal for me.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2014, 07:08:32 PM »

What does that even mean? A perfectly healthy life? Does a 6'4 tall heroin addict have a perfectly healthy life?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

G-Man

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2014, 08:27:57 PM »

Seeing constantly all the aggressivity and barking towards taller members, I think this forum should be renamed "LL Forum for 5'9" and under, all the others gtf out."

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2014, 08:54:51 PM »

Seeing constantly all the aggressivity and barking towards taller members, I think this forum should be renamed "LL Forum for 5'9" and under, all the others gtf out."

I think that too actually. At least old forum  allows anyone any height to get lengthening.

endomorphisme

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2014, 09:07:41 PM »

you can die at any surgery, just because of wrong dose.

And at 6'1.5" op, you're taller than a good majority, since the average height for white men is 5'10.5" you are in the 85 th percentile, at 6'2" you will only be in the 90 th percentile, it doesn't make any difference...so why do you want to be taller since you are already tall?  ???

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2014, 09:29:40 PM »

I think that too actually. At least old forum  allows anyone any height to get lengthening.

old forum 's admin also used false advertising and censorship to lure people to specific doctors so he could get paid, and a lot of people were seriously hurt in the process. Every forum has its pros and cons.

That aside, forums don't give prospective patients permission to do the surgery. If you want to do it and are serious about it then do it. Nobody is stopping you here. Also I used go be a member of old forum  and taller members that expressed interest in CLL got the same kind of heat from various others on the forum.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

GeTs

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2014, 09:38:06 PM »

What does that even mean? A perfectly healthy life? Does a 6'4 tall heroin addict have a perfectly healthy life?
why fixing if it works?

G-Man

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2014, 09:44:07 PM »

Who wouldn't want to be 6'2" if they could?  Its pretty much the perfect height, has tons of advantages in business and its a chick magnet as well.  I know that it is shallow and its the inside that counts but I cannot change the values of an entire planet overnite so I just go with the flow and make the most out of it.

Everyone who comes here took the time and did research on LL for a reason, somehow they're not happy with their height.  Maybe by just talking about it some people will find comfort and avoid the procedure but theres no need for name calling.  Im pretty sure that a lot of lurkers will never sign up when they see all the incisive aggressivity/negativity around here and I, for one,  would love to see some fresh blood.

theuprising

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2014, 10:14:58 PM »

I'd rather be on a forum where people disagree. I think what people here are saying to the OP is that he is not facing any height discrimination at 6ft and that he is risking alot for minimal gain. If he wants to go for it then fine. However people can die on the operating table and at 6ft it would be an unnecessary waste of a life.

Overdozer

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2014, 10:17:38 PM »

Who wouldn't want to be 6'2" if they could?
Stop projecting. Many wouldn't want to be, because they simply do not care, as hard it would be for you to believe, it's true. You people need to focus less on your height, you're not going anywhere with such attitude, but to stone age.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Overdozer

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2014, 10:35:14 PM »

However people can die on the operating table and at 6ft it would be an unnecessary waste of a life.
And also THIS may happen:

Words of wisdom:
Those guys do not want to fight heightism, they accept it. But they want to become tall enough to use it to their advantage. That is wrong and it is a losing strategy, because it has no endpoint: once you accept that shorter people are inherently inferior to taller people, there is no tall enough. Those guys will face a lot of mental anguish after the sugery. If you become two inches taller, then why not three? If you believe taller is better, then why stop there? They will never be happy and yet they are contributing to the social acceptance of heightism.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 10:55:20 PM by exclide »
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2014, 10:42:58 PM »

I'd rather be on a forum where people disagree. I think what people here are saying to the OP is that he is not facing any height discrimination at 6ft and that he is risking alot for minimal gain. If he wants to go for it then fine. However people can die on the operating table and at 6ft it would be an unnecessary waste of a life.

Unfortunately 6'0" isn't that tall regardless of height discrimination. People would boast to me in highschool for being taller and my family would make fun for me for being 6'0" tall saying I wasn't tall enough. But besides the point if I was 6'2" or taller and people would be angry then I'd allow it because I noticed men tend to stop exaggerating their height at 6'2" and above.

old forum 's admin also used false advertising and censorship to lure people to specific doctors so he could get paid, and a lot of people were seriously hurt in the process. Every forum has its pros and cons.

That aside, forums don't give prospective patients permission to do the surgery. If you want to do it and are serious about it then do it. Nobody is stopping you here. Also I used go be a member of old forum  and taller members that expressed interest in CLL got the same kind of heat from various others on the forum.

Yes I agree old forum  is not a reliable site because they make it sound like a game or as if it's like
a fun adventure. Also that Tall works for Mahboubian and patients had bad experiences with him and were banned for reporting them. But no one wakes up on the side of their bed regardless of their height and say " I want to get ll!" It all comes from some discomfort in the past.

endomorphisme

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2014, 10:51:20 PM »

how tall are you g-man?Will you be 6'2"?

G-Man

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2014, 10:58:21 PM »

Stop projecting. Many wouldn't want to be, because they simply do not care, as hard it would be for you to believe, it's true. You people need to focus less on your height, you're not going anywhere with such attitude, but to stone age.

You're right, a perfect height is a personal matter.  So you don't focus on your height at all buddy?  Is that why you are lengthening right now?  :P

G-Man

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2014, 11:02:20 PM »

how tall are you g-man?Will you be 6'2"?

Im 179.3 cm in daytime, never checked in the morning.  Planning to do 5-6 cm on femurs and maybe a few cm on tibs if Im correcting a small bowleg.

kunta kinte

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2014, 11:25:03 PM »

Gman, how long is your armspan?

G-Man

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2014, 11:50:20 PM »

Armspan 191cm, just a tad over 6'3" but it includes broad shoulders.  11.5-12 shoe size, inseam is about 30,5-31 a bit on the short side so kinda perfect candidate for LL!  ;D

kunta kinte

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2014, 11:52:30 PM »

191??? I hate youuuuu :'(

G-Man

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2014, 12:00:11 AM »

Yeah I know, sry for that!  :(

kunta kinte

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2014, 12:21:12 AM »

You should lengthen in both segments to get as tall as possible. Youre one of the lucky few!

G-Man

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2014, 12:25:17 AM »

Tx! But after femurs ill be around 1m85 and more than happy with that, like a kid in a candy store!  :)

The madness will probably stop right then and there!

Taller

« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2014, 12:44:12 AM »

Broad shoulders allow you to look great after LL. Good for you, G-man!

kunta kinte

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2014, 12:44:49 AM »

Im aiming for 184cm. And i agree with you, kid in a candy store haha. I cant even imagine how happy i will be...  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up