Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you guys afford LL?  (Read 11173 times)

Clavicleboi

How do you guys afford LL?
« on: July 22, 2015, 05:43:59 PM »

hi people of this forum, I'm just wondering how most of you afford your LL as it seems very expensive and it seems like you have to be upper middle class to even afford it, I'm also asking, how much did you pay and was it worth it, I'm personally not interested in LL but I have a friend who is, thanks for reading this.

rock112

Re: How do you guys afford LL?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 10:08:46 PM »

A lot of people do their LL in China/India/Egypt where the cost can be anywhere from $20,000-50,000. In America, this is almost the price of a new car.

Many people get loans max out their credit cards. You can also refinance, take out from your 401k, etc..

Overall, the cost is not an issue. This is a one time major event that is guaranteed to have a positive impact on your life. For men, it is the best and most effective possible cosmetic surgery and could even be considered an investment on your overall life and happiness.

femoral_indecency

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 05:05:49 AM »

Hi all, new to this forum but have been reading it for nearly 2 months. Anyhow, I've also pondered this question, I mean having CLL in India, China, Russia is one thing where you'll pay, at most, $40,000 (US) but having it done in Europe and USA where it is easily between $75-100,000 (US)   :-[   , I mean the majority of people on this forum are in their early twenties and i would assume not yet established financially. If you guys and gals are willing (please), could you offer some insight on how you managed to procure your finances to have CLL, I'm sorry if this seems a bit nosy and rude but I'm just genuinely curious and anxious to learn as much as I can about the people and mechanics of LL. Cheers!

Yay! I'm part of the team!

It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 09:44:14 AM »

some jobs pay more than others.
100 000 $/ a year for IT-consultant is normal in developed countries.

The finance is not the issue, but other things like:
-Will I ever be normal again
-How can I do this surgery without anyone close getting suspicious
etc.
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Want More

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 05:25:29 PM »

I have the same problem,20 years old student. I live in cheap county(BIH) where averge salary is about 300-400e. My parents have company,so they  can earn about 2000-3000e per month. One time i ask they what they think about surgery, they they didn't even want to hear about. So i hope that i will earn that money before dr Mitkovic retire.
It's much easier for guys that leave on western countries.
I need only 5cm.

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 05:37:35 PM »

Looks like there are more and more tall dorks wanting to get taller than there are average height and short people on this forum. Hahaha.
I've got to do what I've got to do.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 05:47:31 PM »

Saved for two years just out of college until I had enough for tibia lengthening in Mumbai.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Want More

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 06:04:13 PM »

Price of lengthening in Mumbai?
I need only 5cm.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 06:18:01 PM »

Around $15,000 plus expenses. Everything together was around $23,000 for me.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

YellowSpike

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 06:22:00 PM »

Paid in cash with my savings. Still had enough left over in cash to do a second LL with Paley, which was why I was comfortable paying Guichet's high price.

If I do tibias in the future, I'd look for a more economical option. The only problem with me is the time commitment, at this point. We'll see what the future holds.

Sweden

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 09:55:03 PM »

I had the money laying around. ~22.000$ in India.

--------

Currently at Dr Betz trying to figure out how to pay for this surgery. ~65.000$
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 10:36:17 PM »

I hope I can get the internal lengthening with Dr. Monegal for around 40 000≈€.
Currently I have around 32 000€, which came almost completely from my parents.

femoral_indecency

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 11:50:21 PM »

Wow, I envy you yellowspike!  Paid with your savings AND still could afford to go to Pale who charges around 85-100,000$....... :o  ,  feeling charitable?? Lol help a brother out
It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 08:54:13 AM »

Wow, I envy you yellowspike!  Paid with your savings AND still could afford to go to Pale who charges around 85-100,000$....... :o  ,  feeling charitable?? Lol help a brother out

you want free surgery? I know a way. contact Apotheosis/Sysop/S.H.A.H.N C.H.RISTIAN A.N.D..ERSEN, he will pay you for your surgery given you go to his personal choice of surgeon (butcherer)
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

microman

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 09:13:21 AM »

only £10,000 all included for me in serbia, by far the best deal out there.

microman

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 11:47:01 AM »

sadly can't edit the post.

actually it's more like £9000, that is well affordable.

Surgery                                                               £6,600
Aftercare (hotel/food/x ray/taxis £600 per month)      £1800
Flights x2                                                             £600

Total price                                                 £9000
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:28:43 PM by microman »

Descreteuser

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 01:14:30 PM »

Looks like there are more and more tall dorks wanting to get taller than there are average height and short people on this forum. Hahaha.

tall dorks? your calling tall people dorks, when your on a forum trying to get tall yourself.. so does this mean u will be a dork some day? nob
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

femoral_indecency

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2015, 05:09:52 PM »

Lucky bugger! Lol

MRbones

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2015, 09:41:09 PM »

depakchopra
Looks like there are more and more tall dorks wanting to get taller than there are average height and short people on this forum. Hahaha

descretuser
tall dorks? your calling tall people dorks, when your on a forum trying to get tall yourself.. so does this mean u will be a dork some day? nob

I don't think depak was calling tall people dorks because they are simply tall. I think depak was saying people who are already above average heights are losers/dorks in that they(the already tall people) incorrectly think they are worthless/(not good enough)(insufficient)(lacking) because of their height, when they in truth are this way for other reasons that have nothing to do with height, and are using height as an escape goat.

face it, if you are say 6"0 in a population of 5"9.5 average, then no one is discriminating against you in any way shape or form, if you are not good enough its all in your head or other aspects about you are severely lacking.

I love you discreet user, but I will speak the truth. because the truth needs to be confronted to move on to a better future. I think Deepak although crudely spoken, has a valid point of view. so you shouldn't change her discussion(point of view) by incorrectly defining it with a statement that is not what she is saying. its a straw man argument.

hollandaa

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2015, 01:17:07 PM »

By becoming a famous rapper so you can get paid $900 per show and then save up. Im a semi famous dutch rapper and ive already did 2 shows and got paid $700 each and i have a parttime job beside of it. The more fame, tge more shows, the more YT/itunes/merchandise you get. You guys have to realise you will never afford this with a normal fulltime job

endomorphisme

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2015, 01:39:34 PM »

i'am an engineer, some here get the money from mommy and daddy, fu**ing spoilt kids.
However, it's going to take a year to save enough money, in late 2016, i should do it

Taller

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2015, 01:43:32 PM »

Do you have any videos/recordings of your raps available for free to listen to/watch?

hollandaa

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2015, 02:18:15 PM »

https://www.mediafire.com/?nge878c4a5o7alk
 yes this is me rapping in english, im sorry but i wont give my stage name or some music videos cuz nobody have to know this about me. this is just a demo made to test my skills

hollandaa

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2015, 02:23:36 PM »

you got a nice job, i think your like me. i was my whole life very unsuccesfull, got no money, no chicks, lonely, bad grades at school and the worst rapping skills. but once i started getting very succesfull i wanted to get taller. i think most people who suffer from height neurosis are succesfull cuz its the only thing they cant reach or do something about it and then they get stressed out

Taller

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2015, 03:17:52 PM »

Not bad at all for a freestyle in your secondary language. Have you been signed to a label? I play guitar gigs sometimes, but I don't get paid anywhere near 700 euro. I'm also studying biomedical engineering, so that's where the money's going to come from :P

hollandaa

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2015, 03:29:03 PM »

No i'm studying entrepreneurship at the moment so i don't want a label. If youre business minded you can earn much more money with it. And yes earning a lot of money with gigs is only possible with american pop music like rap or R&B.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2015, 03:53:22 PM »

I got all the money I've saved up from my parents or giving priavte lessons. Teaching kids between the age of 13-18 can be extremly lucrative. I get between 25-40€ per hour for that, the only downside is that you have no steady income. Working more than a couple of hours per week is impossible due to the university I'm attending.
This might be a good way to earn money for people who have good language skills or are talented in natural sciences.

growhigh12

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2015, 05:02:39 PM »

I got all the money I've saved up from my parents or giving priavte lessons. Teaching kids between the age of 13-18 can be extremly lucrative. I get between 25-40€ per hour for that, the only downside is that you have no steady income. Working more than a couple of hours per week is impossible due to the university I'm attending.
This might be a good way to earn money for people who have good language skills or are talented in natural sciences.

ive put away a strict amount each week.. to hopefully get my target amount by 2016. Ive stopped going out, eating cheap, and saving extra wherever i can.. Its amazing how much you can save when you put mind to it

hollandaa

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2015, 05:07:06 PM »

ive put away a strict amount each week.. to hopefully get my target amount by 2016. Ive stopped going out, eating cheap, and saving extra wherever i can.. Its amazing how much you can save when you put mind to it

Me too, but im also investing to make more money

Alittletooshort

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2015, 12:07:09 AM »

I can't do that, I've tried to live cheap but I just don't get allong with this lifestyle.
I managed to put away around 1000-1500€ a month but I've now moved to a much more expensive city and now I usualy just have 500-700€ a month left.
I can't renounce on going out or buying brand cloths. Especially If all your friends have an expensive lifestyle.

Taller

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2015, 11:16:12 AM »

I can't do that, I've tried to live cheap but I just don't get allong with this lifestyle.
I managed to put away around 1000-1500€ a month but I've now moved to a much more expensive city and now I usualy just have 500-700€ a month left.
I can't renounce on going out or buying brand cloths. Especially If all your friends have an expensive lifestyle.

I agree about going out. But if buying brand name clothes is taking a big toll on your savings, you can buy fake brand name clothes from China. They're easy to order online. Often, you can get very close to the quality of the real deal, and nobody will know the difference. The quality on the real deal isn't that good. The high price is because the companies that sell them (and also manufacture them in China) line their pockets with profits. They honestly make too much money, so buying Chinese copies won't hurt them. I have copy Ray Bans, Diesel and Armani jeans, and much more. Cost 1/10th of the price of the real deal and saves money.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up