Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height Increase Info- Cross Lengthening -India  (Read 2891 times)

Icedragon

• Visitor
Height Increase Info- Cross Lengthening -India
« on: December 30, 2021, 10:16:38 AM »

Hi all.. sharing my journey regarding cross lengthening

ReadRothbard

Re: Height Increase Info- Cross Lengthening -India
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 02:37:54 PM »

I'm interested in hearing about this. Did you do external femurs?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 10:01:54 AM »

The Journey Begins

Hi all, I am a male in early forties from the southern part of the country. I am close to 5’5” and had always fancied getting taller. I was checking on the internet on and off, mostly the youtube videos. As they say there is a time for everything, this year I intensified my search and realized that there aren’t many options in India, although there quite a few hospitals which perform limb lengthening surgery, from what I enquired there was reluctance to help with the journey, as that is the most important aspect of cosmetic limb lengthening surgery. I came across Dr. Hirdesh Kumar’s (Dr. Harry) youtube videos and they felt wholesome. It was exactly what I wanted, a complete package where the doctor is confident and takes responsibility from the beginning to the end. The fact that there are actual patient’s videos gave me lot of confidence. I finally managed to call him, we had a pleasant talk and lot things were discussed. I opted for cross lengthening as this is my only shot for achieving whatever max height I can achieve. I still had not decided on the when part, but things fell into place personally for me and soon after I landed in Delhi.
My surgery happened on the third day after arriving. We did the right femur (external monorail) and left tibia(ilizarov). The femur part is definitely tougher than tibia. It was quite painful initially and I had to be on painkillers through IV throughout, especially due to the axial torsional moment of the monorail frame on the thigh. I kept a small pillow underneath to support the weight of the frame. A portable laptop table does come very handy for eating and stuff, it is my best buddy now. I have gained 10 mm in my femur and tibia each now and have started taking baby steps with the aid of a walker. It has been tough for me, sleep pattern is upset, initially bowel movement was very painful. My right knee flexion is only slowly improving and not to mention the frequent and infrequent pain on the femur pin side. I also need to be ferried on a rolling office chair for bathroom trips. The experience would vary from person to person, it requires immense mental strength and commitment from the person undergoing lengthening. Dr. Hirdesh is very experienced and a thorough professional, he has been extremely supportive and understanding of my needs and requirements, and is constantly reviewing and making adjustments as required. Things are improving each passing day and every day is a new experience. The fact I am growing every day and that I am in good hands makes it worth it. Will keep updating my progress during the course of my journey as it has just begun.

https://imgur.com/a/2DMkFnw

https://imgur.com/a/RbVnzds

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 02:06:24 PM »

Things have improved since my last post. In a couple of days I would be achieving 20mm of turning in my right femur and left tibia. Will be going for an x-ray pretty soon, to verify the progress. There is regular muscular pain in the left calf and a prevalent pain at the top pins of the femur, nothing unbearable at the moment but it is just there. The flexion in the right knee is slowly improving with physio. Appreciate Dr. Harry for taking it slow. Been walking almost everyday with the help of a walker, the balance and strength is improving slowly. At the moment am able to take 10~15 steps, which itself seems to be a great effort. 

Another day, another mm.

https://imgur.com/a/RbVnzds

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 09:42:08 PM »

It has been a while since my last post and the news so far has been pretty good. During a recent Xray we found that I have gained close to 4.5 cm in each section. That is pretty impressive considering that we had to give few days of rest for each section. Planning to go for first removal surgery in a few days time when I hit little over 5 cm gain in each section.

https://imgur.com/a/e92ctIK

Dash

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2022, 05:30:21 PM »

What is package cost for cross limb lengthening. How many surgeon work for info team. Who is your surgeon dr Saini?

montahn

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2022, 05:32:50 PM »

perfect, what is actual height ? and your goal hight ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 04:20:23 AM »

Yes, its Dr. Saini, better to check with Dr. Harry for the latest cost.

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 04:24:33 AM »

My initial height is 164 cm, Plan to achieve 12 cm gain (6+6), finally hope to be 176 cm tall.

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2022, 04:32:00 AM »

I finally completed my first removal surgery, Im very happy to announce that I got a gain of almost 6 cm in both femur and tibia.
Effectively will correspond to a gain of 12 cm once I finish my 2nd surgery. Currently undergoing physio, the stiff right knee has freed up quite a bit, hopefully that the progress continues.

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2022, 07:47:32 AM »

I am almost ready for my second cross lengthening surgery (left femur and right tibia), the right knee and hamstring have freed up considerably. I am able to stand up and take full weight on the legs. The callus build up has been quite impressive. I am halfway there, looking forward to the second surgery.

https://imgur.com/a/C0YM6pA

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2022, 10:53:46 AM »

It has been a while since my last post, I had completed my second cross lengthening surgery couple of months ago and progress has been good. Limb mobility is better than the first cross. All going well should be ready for removal surgery in a couple of weeks.

https://imgur.com/a/FYTIRaU

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2022, 02:16:01 PM »

The Grand Finale

My second removal surgery is completed and the frames are finally off.
I am taller by almost 12 cm and I cannot be happier. I have started walking slowly with the help of walker. It has been a tough journey and a personal thanks to Dr. Harry and his team for being there for me always. To sum it up "Pain is temporary, Height is permanent". This makes the journey worth it. I have reached my goal. If anyone else is aspiring to do the same, they should move out of their comfort zone and give it a shot.

https://imgur.com/a/B5bSfTc

Icedragon

• Visitor

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2022, 01:34:34 PM »

Gents.. I need help with a query.. there are also others who want to share their limb lengthening experience but they are unable to open accounts in the forum.. they are not getting the acceptance mails.. can some one let me know what is the way to go about it.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2022, 05:25:53 PM »

Gents.. I need help with a query.. there are also others who want to share their limb lengthening experience but they are unable to open accounts in the forum.. they are not getting the acceptance mails.. can some one let me know what is the way to go about it.

Check the spam folder.
Or tell them to get off the free online VPNs.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2022, 02:23:22 PM »

Thanks.. will try that

Dash

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2022, 07:39:34 PM »

Hi. How are you doing man. How about your waking. Can you share your walking video.

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2022, 12:48:24 AM »

This was the initial video.. it is getting better slowly.. I will post another one in a weeks time when the progress is appreciably better

https://imgur.com/a/l3OovbV

ilovescience

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 03:07:45 AM »

This was the initial video.. it is getting better slowly.. I will post another one in a weeks time when the progress is appreciably better

https://imgur.com/a/l3OovbV

The video is clear. It seems you are getting better.

NEET

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2022, 04:05:38 PM »

Post more videos. I'll also start posting mine

sirlimbalot

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2022, 09:56:36 AM »

How about the prices in India? Is it really cheap?

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2022, 09:40:09 PM »

Sharing some recent pics of cross lengthening scars healing and a video of my first walk with elbow crutches.

https://imgur.com/a/92Wrjv2

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2022, 09:44:46 PM »

How about the prices in India? Is it really cheap?

Prices are quite competitive.. contact Height Increase Info team for the latest costs

NEET

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2022, 03:41:52 PM »

Please post your walking video

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2022, 08:13:13 AM »

Back home now.. everything feels different or smaller in fact :D mostly resting and doing mild exercises.. the focus will be on regaining my steady walk.. I will post some videos after an appreciable change.. below is a link of my interview with Dr. Harry on my limb lengthening journey

Icedragon

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2022, 04:28:39 PM »

It has been a while and I have made some decent progress. I am quite comfortable with the crutches now and the walk is quite balanced with the crutches.. well although I can walk fairly well without the crutches, there is a mild sway, the legs have to get bit stronger. I intend to walk with the crutches for another month and half till the legs get adequately strong to prevent the sway.. I am slowly getting more involved with day to day activities like driving and walking around couple of blocks nearby.. the feeling when people have to look up to you to strike a conversation is priceless ;) .. foot drop is almost corrected and overall pain has reduced considerably.. I am off painkillers except for an occasional popping which is almost a rarity.

Taller_7

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2022, 02:44:48 PM »

Congrats man, can u upload some of your walking videos?
Pages: [1]   Go Up