Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is LL really worth when you're 25+  (Read 1185 times)

Serilium

Re: Is LL really worth when you're 25+
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 01:40:56 AM »

16 years old btw.

Ah I see, that explains it. You have alot to live and learn (I do too, i'm not an exception)

Serilium

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 01:51:21 AM »

You are 16, probably 15% of your life is complete. 85% to go. There is more time for you. Having a "good life" and benefitting from height continues beyond age 25. For a 30 year old, probably has 70% of their life to go. Imagine a person is insecure about their height their entire life- and still has the other 70% to live- would they wish live that portion of their life insecure?
Sure one can say "old people eventually move on and don't care" and that may be true. But at least 50% of their life is still self-conscious, ages 1 to 40s

You do have a point- best to do it early. I would 100% agree with that, getting this done as early as possible is the best.

But by no means is it "wasted" if you do it in late 20s or 30s. Self-confidence carries on with you for the rest of your life- that's why we got 40 year olds and 50 years old who are MARRIED and RICH still booking a flight to a surgeon to break their bones. They have everything- and would STILL love to complete their life by going through such a brutal surgery. That saids something- it's a decision that has few negatives in terms of improving someone's self esteem. At the end of the day what is life? Being confidence and happy internally- yourself. That brings the most satisfaction in the long term.

And of course there is superficial reasons that exist too, and plenty do it for that and that's not anything to be shamed of too. Women care about height after 25 and benefits stick long term

Activatedxx

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 02:11:37 AM »

Because you have a suck-ass teenager life and have a normal life on 20s doesn't mean height won't matter or less matter in your teenager life, just because you haven't experienced it lmao

So now you considered picking your own place, owning an exotic car as ''fun''

At 15 you can legally drive a car in some-state, and how is picking your own place considered as ''fun''
A large amount of kids owns a car at age 16.

Mainly what I’m saying is being short in high and middle school doesn’t matter as much as when you’re an adult. It does matter to a good extent, but being 5’6 as a sophomore or junior is way easier and different from being 5’6 at 20 or 25 or 30 etc.

I speak from personal experience
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Atlas

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2021, 02:50:27 AM »

Mainly what I’m saying is being short in high and middle school doesn’t matter as much as when you’re an adult. It does matter to a good extent, but being 5’6 as a sophomore or junior is way easier and different from being 5’6 at 20 or 25 or 30 etc.

I speak from personal experience

No offense, but this is your life during teenager?

Monday-Friday

Monday:        Wake up - Eat - Study - come back home - playing a video game - reading book - sleep
Tuesday:        Wake up - Eat - Study - come back home - playing a video game - - doing homework - sleep
Wednesday:   Wake up - Eat - Study - come back home - playing a video game - - watching youtube - sleep
Thursday:      Wake up - Eat - Study - come back home - playing a video game - watching Netflix - sleep
Friday:          Wake up - Eat - Study - come back home - playing a video game - listen to music - sleep

If you live this way, congratulation, you have wasted your teenage life doing nothing. and this is probably why you think height doesn't matter as a teenager.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2021, 02:59:28 AM »

I just read your journey, you're now 30. now I'm kind of understand why are you getting mad on this post... i mean you're 30

I understand it breaks your heart inside after reading my post because you just breaking your bone for nothing (in my opinion) at the age of 30.

then realize after reading my post you already missed out a peak of your life.

Adult life is kind of boring in terms of entertainment, everyone can agree on this (of crouse not on this forum because people on this forum probably don't have a good teenager life) maybe you don't have the best childhood so you wouldn't understand what I'm trying to say.

But hey, it's your bone!. I hope you have a great exciting life after breaking your bone to gain 3 inches at the age of 30. Good luck.

From 16 years old btw.

I’m not mad, I just said I feel bad for you if you’re not a kid and you think like this. Since you are a kid then I think it’s totally understandable for you to think like this. Your height shouldn’t stop you from doing all the things you listed in your OP. I did all of those things in high school and college without being tall. In school, girls don’t care that much about height because you’re in an isolated bubble. It’s only when you’re in the real world that things like height start really mattering.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up