Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: How Halil Buldu and his live life taller/crippled company crippled me  (Read 14411 times)

iwillgrow

Re: How Halil Buldu and his live life taller/crippled company crippled me
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2022, 10:09:25 PM »

I've beer about 3 years out of this forum. Even then we mentioned again to avoid places like Turkey and India for LL and also that external femur, even with LON, are always problematic and no respectable doctor do this way.
You took too many risks and things turned bad but congratulations for sharing your experience so others will avoid these doctors and anything else  except from fully internals for femurs.

I agree but if the doctor had been competent it didn’t have to be so bad. This doctor has no training and doesn’t check for infections, he just operates while sleep deprived and often makes mistakes to the point he needs to make public videos about how he “insurers” patients which is bull  as my experience shows. Once you are butchered, there’s no going back and also he won’t do it if it costs too much. He is just a butcher

Why do people still do LON femur?

Because it’s cheap and their social media marketing made it look easy but as I’ve mentioned before this is a complete fabrication

Charizard

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2022, 12:24:06 PM »

Everybody fall to their cheap youtube videos. They show the surgery like its nothing. No pain, no harshness of surgery or difficulties. And these people are ignorant enough to fall to their scam.
They do not even share any proper xrays of the patients. Just some dancing comedy show..
I heard that they divide the patients from healty ones so they wont talk to eachother.
What the actual f. man.. 
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Unknown

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2022, 01:46:48 PM »

Everybody fall to their cheap youtube videos. They show the surgery like its nothing. No pain, no harshness of surgery or difficulties. And these people are ignorant enough to fall to their scam.
They do not even share any proper xrays of the patients. Just some dancing comedy show..
I heard that they divide the patients from healty ones so they wont talk to eachother.
What the actual f. man..
These clowns lengthen 1.5-2mm per day which is a huge red flag.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2022, 03:08:47 AM »

I've beer about 3 years out of this forum. Even then we mentioned again to avoid places like Turkey and India for LL and also that external femur, even with LON, are always problematic and no respectable doctor do this way.
You took too many risks and things turned bad but congratulations for sharing your experience so others will avoid these doctors and anything else  except from fully internals for femurs.

Couldn’t agree more. Very well said. External femurs is awful. Never do it.

And yes the lengthening rate is definitely a red flag.

IceTrae38

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2022, 03:54:20 AM »

Why do they lengthen at a higher pace than the standard?

1team

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2022, 07:28:52 AM »

How is your current treatment going OP?

iwillgrow

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2022, 07:04:31 PM »

Why do they lengthen at a higher pace than the standard?

To get people out faster, they have limited space to host people

How is your current treatment going OP?

I’m seeing an orthopedic, he referred me to another and said he wants me to wait a few more months before sowing my IT band back together and that the bone will probably never grow but I can live with the metal inside, not at all what I want. At the very least I want to remove the metals. So I need to find a surgeon to do bone grafts but it’s not that easy, surgeons don’t want to deal with cases they’ve never seen and I will have to deal with insurance too even if I find one.

But at least the good news is that it is possible to sow the IT band back together

Victims of the Wannabetaller3

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2022, 02:36:13 PM »

He is a killer doctor like Yüksel and yunus of Wannabetaller!

Victims of the Wannabetaller3

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2022, 04:05:36 PM »

小心土耳其的Hali,Yüksel,yunus,这些土耳其医生的医术和医德跟狗屎一样!祝你好运

Dralyr

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2023, 11:07:24 AM »

He is a killer doctor like Yüksel and yunus of Wannabetaller!
TRUE
I've been saving money 2021 and finally came back to the forum. I going to have surgery.

I just hate livelifetaller and wannabetaller in turkey. I congratulate the people who have operated on other surgeons in Turkey

iwillgrow

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2023, 06:55:18 AM »

I consulted with a few doctors.

One of them told me to ask butcher halil Buldu for an operating report so that he would know exactly how to help me. I told him I doubted that butcher halil Buldu kept operating reports but he insisted that unless the doctor is a literal butcher, he would have one and send me the operating report

Then I went to consult with another doctor and he told me the same thing, to ask them for an operating report because all doctors are very careful about this and he would have one unless he was not a doctor

So I texted them, asking for the operating report over a month ago and they first ignored me but I kept insisting and so they agreed to send me an operating report but they told me it’s complicated because surprise surprise they don’t have one so they have to make it. But how will they make it when butcher halil Buldu already forgot what he even did? The butcher lives off Red Bull, it’s impossible for him to remember what he even did yesterday. It’s like I’ve been saying, butcher halil Buldu just goes into the operating room with no planning and butchers people then disappears when they need help

The butcher gave so many people infections he had to make a public video saying he warranties people’s legs… which is a lie and also he’s incapable so even if true(NOT true) it would be a worthless promise

informationispower

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2023, 06:59:34 AM »

Not having a surgery report is against the law

overandover

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2023, 07:16:30 AM »

One of them told me to ask butcher halil Buldu for an operating report so that he would know exactly how to help me. I told him I doubted that butcher halil Buldu kept operating reports but he insisted that unless the doctor is a literal butcher, he would have one and send me the operating report

Then I went to consult with another doctor and he told me the same thing, to ask them for an operating report because all doctors are very careful about this and he would have one unless he was not a doctor

So I texted them, asking for the operating report over a month ago and they first ignored me but I kept insisting and so they agreed to send me an operating report but they told me it’s complicated because surprise surprise they don’t have one so they have to make it. But how will they make it when butcher halil Buldu already forgot what he even did? The butcher lives off Red Bull, it’s impossible for him to remember what he even did yesterday. It’s like I’ve been saying, butcher halil Buldu just goes into the operating room with no planning and butchers people then disappears when they need help

The butcher gave so many people infections he had to make a public video saying he warranties people’s legs… which is a lie and also he’s incapable so even if true(NOT true) it would be a worthless promise

I had an online consultation with him once and during the call he was drinking redbull and smokinig ciggrates looking high so I decided not to go ahead with him. He's no doctor.

10cm Tibia

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2023, 10:27:52 AM »

Thanks for being honest. There are many fake accounts of them on this forum. There are many diary owners on this forum who had surgery to dr halil and had problems. I hope people wise up.

Uchiha

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2023, 11:29:13 AM »

What the actual f. man..
I totally agree.
LON Tibia With Dr. Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=80803.0
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Limbfan2020

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2023, 11:40:36 AM »

I had an online consultation with him once and during the call he was drinking redbull and smokinig ciggrates looking high so I decided not to go ahead with him. He's no doctor.

LMFAO! Did you take a screenshot?

iwillgrow

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2023, 03:18:15 AM »

Not having a surgery report is against the law

Well he clearly doesn’t care about the law. Most likely he doesn’t even have a medical license. He also doesn’t pay taxes, he asks all patients to pay with either cash or crypto. I personally paid him with crypto

I really regret going there

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2023, 03:24:34 AM »

Well of course the guy is a crook.  You should've turned around and left when he asked for payment in buttcorn.

Captain Bone

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2023, 09:45:44 AM »

There are still those who have had surgery on them and will continue to do so. Maybe writing this post will be a lesson to people. Thanks. I hope you get well soon.

moretallpls

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2023, 11:30:13 PM »

well now im really cared, i was about to do urgery there with buldu. Didnt know about 1.5mm a day thats insane even the bone heals its not enough time for muscle and nerves to stretch. I asked price 1y and month ago wa 25k, last month i asked and was 35k they raised 10k in a year, are not better choices for that money ??? HELP

oeioei2

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2023, 03:32:53 PM »

How is it going op, any news?
Hope everything is going better

ll.patient

Hey, how is going there? Please give us update

I am very sorry for that. This guy must be a psycopath

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine

Hello guys, I posted in Hasaki's thread about this but since Halil did so much damage to me I have to make my own thread. First I will make a concise summary and then I will get into detail of what he did exactly:

I did LON at the end of october 2021

Everything was going well. I was one of the best healing persons they had. I could bend my knees right after surgery and could walk pretty well. To the point that butcher halil tried to come to my room to record me and show what a good doctor he was following up on one of his patients on his instagram. Of course, I never saw butcher halil after the surgery except for that occasion that he tried to record me.

Anyways soon after, I developed an infection(did not know this at the time) and open legs because of it. As I said, I did not know it was an infection, all I knew is that my legs would not close and that I had a lot of pain, way more on my left leg than my right leg. I couldn't tolerate the pain so I stopped lengthening at 5.4cm(my target was 6cm).

During the frame removal surgery, I got to see butcher halil and I told him about my pain. He said "ok I will release the IT band." I was in so much pain and already tied up to be operated so I just nodded, I didn't know what that meant. Anyways, when I got to see my legs again I noticed that there was a ball in my leg, turned out that, that was where he released my IT band. I asked ilayda my physcial therapist but she said it was normal. I believed her and just continued to do physical therapy and wait to heal.

This is how it looks like to this day:

Anyways as I said, I was home but my left leg's top wound would not heal. I contacted live life taller(crippled) over whatsapp, why my leg wouldn't heal but they said it was normal, to just keep doing physical therapy. Until puss started coming out. Below are pictures of the infected wound sites, keep in mind puss would come out of them:

Anyways, I contacted them again and they obviously could not deny that I had an infection and asked me to fly back to Turkey so they could remove the infection. I did, total trip end up costing me about $5k. Butcher halil opened up the area where the puss was coming out of and removed the infection. I was happy, I thought I finally would heal.

I enjoyed about a month of walking around crippled while I started noticing my outer thigh was atrophying and I was developing muscles in my inner thigh. I was walking very odd(still walk like that to this day) and I started developing suspicion that it was my IT band and I asked live life taller (crippled) but they said it was normal, to just keep doing physical therapy. So I did until all of a sudden I started developing sharp pain in my left leg again and my left was becoming swollen also. Scared that the infection came back I went to the ER. The ER told me that they checked everything, running blood tests and a cat scan. They found I had a lose nail. I contacted butcher halil buldu and sedat to tell them this and they told me to fly to Turkey which I did. Again another $5k dollar expense plus time off from work(~10k usd at the time)

Anyways, while in Turkey I told butcher halil buldu about all of my pain, how my IT band did not feel right, how my muscles don't fall into place, how I have a lose screw and no infection and he ignored it all. He got me an x-ray and then he told me that the x-ray showed a lose screw but he also said I have an infection(contradicting what the american doctors said despite him not running any tests). I asked him how he knows I have an infection and he said my blood tests show a high crp. I told him, "the crp is a sign of inflamation, there's inflamation because of the lose screw, there's no infection, doctors in America already proved it to me." But he ignored me, he has a huge ego and won't listen to anyone but himself. Anyways, I also asked sedat for an MRI and he said yeah but then sent me to go get an x-ray and then told me it was an MRI. I let it go because I did not want to fight, afterall, I would be under anasthesia by that butcher halil buldu again.

Butcher halil buldu ignored all of my concerns and symptons but I was scared he would not remove the lose screw so I accepted his antibiotic medication, IV and the external frame again. But again, I told him about my lose IT band and he said he cannot make it tighter, I asked him if he cannot make it tighter can he make my leg longer and he said there was no need, once the infection(which I did not have) was cured, I would walk normally and my bone would heal(I still cannot walk normally and my bone did not heal). I did not believe him anymore at this point but I accepted to wait and see.

I let him threat the imaginary infection(again he never tested for it) by removing and replacing the titanium nail I had inside and taking the IV and antibiotics for about 3 weeks while wearing the monorail frame again. Here's x-rays of the left leg

As you can see, the left bone didn't grow. How could it grow when I am not using that part of my leg when I walk(remember I walk crippled)?All of the force is excerted in my inner thigh

But anyways, I eventually took the frame off and he inserted the nail back in and I flew back home. Things were the same as when I flew back home without an infection the first time because the screw was no longer lose but I was not getting better. The area where he inserted the screw in my lower thigh would not heal. My left outer thigh where he cut the IT band started to atrophy completely and my inner thighs developed muscle. I also started to develop pain in my joints and muscles by my tibia. After about 3 months of this I went to get an xray. The xray showed absolutely no improvement on my bone growth on the left side of my bone:

I messaged them asking why and they didn't have an answer, I told them it's my IT band "because it's lose I am not using the left side of my thigh and because I'm not using it my bone is not growing." Halil slipped, he said he would do precise to lengthen my leg and add resistance and I said ok. But I told them before I went to turkey to do this I was going to see a local doctor to get a second opinion and do physical therapy because I wanted to be sure before going through the pain of lengthening my leg again.

So I went to a local doctor and obviously he had never seen a case like mine. He didn't have much to say other than that he didn't think my bone would ever grow fully back. Anyways, after enough time of doing physical therapy, I messaged butcher halil again that I was going and asked him if he would lengthen my leg and do bone grafts or what would he do and he ignored me. Sedat also ignored me but I also messaged mesuade(another live life taller(crippled) worker), she answered and set someone to pick me up from the airport. 

Anyways, I flew back to see butcher halil buldu november 22 2022, I arrived the next day on Istanbul. They got me xrays and the next day, november 24th, I saw butcher halil buldu. He didn't even greet me or look at me in the face. I started describing my pain and immediately he started berating me, saying I could not have pain there, that it is impossible. I described my pain in my joints and he said it's not his problem, he did not touch my joints. But of course, I answered back telling him all the muscles and tendons are connected, if my IT band is not working then it is natural that it would affect other muscles. Then he saw my x-ray and he said my growth is fine but it is not fine, it is only slightly better than the x-ray above, it's been about 10 months since infection removal and there's no bone in 1/4 of my femur, this is not acceptable. Then he walked off the room and pretty much told me to leave but as I was about to get up and leave, one of the workers told me to wait for sedat. Long story short, sedat came and eventually sent me to get a cat scan.

The next day I saw butcher halil buldu again with sedat and a few of the live life taller/crippled staff in the room. Butcher halil would not even look at me in the face nor speak in english so I could understand, he clearly hated me. But sedat explained that butcher halil buldu was willing to do an experimental surgery where he will heal my IT band. I expressed my skepticism at this, why hadn't he offered to me this surgery before if he knew how to do it? I mean he offered precise before offering this. But for a few brief moments I allowed myself to be fooled into thinking he could really heal my left leg, so I accepted and tried diffusing tensions between myself and butcher halil buldu by shaking his hand. Then went back to the hotel room. But as I thought about it more, how I could let him experiment in my leg, he butchered a surgery that he has done 4000+ times(supposedly), how could I trust him to perform a surgery he has never done? So I told them this and left

Butcher halil messaged me telling me how ungrateful I am and in the same text he admitted the surgery was just for aesthetics, he was not gonna repair my IT band but just make it look nice, camouflage it. Well good thing I left because I did not want to go through a surgery for aesthetics, I want a functioning IT band and unfortunately butcher halil buldu is too incompetent to fix. So now I am left crippled trying to find a doctor to heal my IT band if possible but if not I will have to lengthen my leg again until it adds resistance.

Anyways, this is the story of how he crippled me. From giving me infections, to leaving lose screws, to operating on me when I had an infection, it all spells incompetence. And I didn't even describe my experience while lengthening which just as bad.

But there's things such as:
he records you for his instagram, doesn't respect privacy, literally the only time you will see him after the surgery is when he wants a picture for his instagram
he only changed bandages every 3 days when I was there, now I believe it's even more rare making it easy to get infections
There is a hotel right next to his live life crippled building called Golden hotel(check google maps) full of people he crippled, on my way out yesterday I saw one going to the hospital. It's an every day occurrence for them to fk people up and ask them to go back to turkey, as if we all had unlimited money and time
The lies, sedat tells everyone their growth is too good, they must lengthen at 1.5mm, then on day 10th, he tells them they must lengthen faster at 2mm for 3 days so that the bone doesn't fuse. In reality they're just trying to get you out as soon as possible so they can bring in new patients to cripple

And these are just the things I remember. I would post screenshots of our conversations but I believe they have lawyers who will try to take them down so I will hold off on that for now

To summarize. Butcher halil wasted a year of my life, he tore my IT band apart, he gave me infection, left a loose screw and ultimately now I cannot walk properly, I have joint pain and cannot run. He made me waste thousands of dollars in time and flights. Ignored me, was extremely rude to me and finally when he realized I was going to post my story online he offered to do an experimental surgery on me that would camouflage my deformity

To all the people who are considering him due to the cost, DON'T. I wasted at least $50k just to get crippled and I will have to waste more moving forward to fix my leg. You will literally be saving money by going to Europe or Asia.

Look, if live life taller/crippled is offering "insurance" for life is because they need to. It is how they keep the people they cripple quiet, by promising to heal them, the people they crippled don't want to anger live life taller/crippled and lose hope at healing and this is the only reason stories like mine are not coming out every day

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

MOMOV

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2023, 02:58:52 AM »

Sorry for your whole experience! I appreciate you sharing your experience before I put my deposit down. I will search for others now. Thanks!

MOMOV

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2023, 03:14:58 AM »

OP how are you? Im wishing you a speedy recovery

moretallpls

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2023, 05:19:37 PM »

got any news about the situation ???

IssuewithLON

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2023, 08:30:51 PM »

Unfortunately,Dr Halil also crippled me, I Lenthening about 5.5 cm tibia lon and until that time he never show up only take money and gone, i have ballerina on both legs but right i fix samehow not 100% ok but i stand up on right leg with my heel. Left leg need about 2 3 cm to put heel on ground and is 3 years pass i canot fix , i try all physical therapy , when he remove nail he try fix but not succes and leave me like this, I lost 3 years of live for now because of him

Brendan

• Visitor
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2023, 11:05:35 AM »

omg

DoctorStrange

• Visitor
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2023, 08:46:20 AM »

This is absolutely horrific.

NOC

• Visitor
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2023, 10:17:17 AM »

Why go to Türkiye? Both WBT and LLT are garbage companies I have seen too many victims in these two companies, why are people's eyes keeping closed?

IssuewithLON

• Visitor
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2023, 07:30:09 PM »

I also offer him 10k Dollars and he accept from first , he only ask kesh or crypto not accept nothing more ,Dr halil not pay tax and care only about money , now im cripled on left leg and is there any clinic in Europe  who can fix my ballerina foot and achille tendon i will pay any price just to wallk normal again, pls im desperate
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up