Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 165cm and ll decisions decisions  (Read 1717 times)

Joel

165cm and ll decisions decisions
« on: December 17, 2014, 03:29:09 AM »

At 165cm how much would you lengthen on your tibia to be honest 7cm seems like it would look good though my femur isn't as long my muscles in my legs are quite big from fitness.   How much should I LL on my tibia if I was going to do externally I mean 7 is just so tempting if I do Salemfix in Frankfurt can I do that much?   I just want to be 172cm the first surgery and the tibia is always better looking to me than the damn femur is.   
5'5 manlet of peace

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: 165cm and ll decisions decisions
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 03:32:02 AM »

Well you're looking at almost 11 months wearing frames if you do externals for 7 cm. I was your starting height and chose 6 cm with externals. I have to wear the frames around 9 months and I'm already sick of them at less than six months.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Smallguy

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 03:37:20 AM »

Why not LON? Lengthen for 4 months. Get 7cm. Come back home and enjoy life for 1 year. Then consult your physician at your local hospital and have them take out the nail for you. Done.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Shor7Guy

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 04:11:26 PM »

Why not LON? Lengthen for 4 months. Get 7cm. Come back home and enjoy life for 1 year. Then consult your physician at your local hospital and have them take out the nail for you. Done.
what is LON?

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 06:13:15 PM »

LON risks permanent knee pain.

1) external

2) LON (internal and external combined)

3) internal

they are your options. of course there are other options like monorail also.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ReadRothbard

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 09:23:13 PM »

7 cm is about the limit for the tibias. 6.5 cm would probably be better, but 7 cm should be fine. Ideally, internals would be the quickest in terms of recovery for the tibias; Dr. Jamal charges about $45,000 for internal tibias, I believe, and a lot of forum members seem to have had good experiences with him. You'd probably be back to normal in about six months, more or less, with internals if you went with Dr. Jamal.

Stay away from Dr. Sarin for internals. I'd also avoid the Hills Clinic and Dr. Sringari.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 09:30:13 PM »

Dr Jamal seems to have bad luck in terms of patients getting non-unions though.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Joel

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 09:44:04 PM »

The damage to the knee is so extreme that is the only thing haha.   I have big thigh and calve muscles they would atrophy for life after that.   
5'5 manlet of peace

Joel

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 09:46:57 PM »

The damage to the knee is so extreme that is the only thing haha.   I have big thigh and calve muscles they would atrophy for life after that.  If you notice people who do this have huge big calves after externals imagine what my ackles would do with 15-17 inch calve muscle size at my height then going to fking 22 inch calves.   I have seen people with ball sack calves the ackles can't take 19-22 inch calves I have seen people get more than that but trust me you can't squat or do anything once you fk your knee up.  I have to always work out and it's not extreme since I am taller I will cycle and walk.  I will also burn more calories and do less since my joints and tendons will hurt. 
5'5 manlet of peace

ReadRothbard

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 09:47:52 PM »

Dr Jamal seems to have bad luck in terms of patients getting non-unions though.

In all patients, or only those who do more lengthening than he recommends?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Joel

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 09:51:48 PM »

In all patients, or only those who do more lengthening than he recommends?
Sorry double post wondering this too $45,000 is a pretty damn good price.   
5'5 manlet of peace
Pages: [1]   Go Up