Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What would you say to a girl you dated before why you did it?  (Read 903 times)

SpeedDialer

F: Why did you do surgery to get taller?

M: I like the way it looks

F: But it cost you alot of time and money and you could have gotten hurt / you were fine at your original height / I liked your height before

M: I like the way it looks

What might be some better responses?

Future Skycraper

Re: What would you say to a girl you dated before why you did it?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 03:56:58 AM »

Firstly, my exs WILL NEVERRRRRRRR KNOW ABOUT IT

But if it was the case, I would just say I got a limb length discrepancy which was avoiding me to get taller, and also say I went to Chiropractor for escolioses and gained height too. Or that I had a problem when I was younger which led me with short tibia or femur or both and discovered that just now and did the lengthening to correct it.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 03:33:43 PM »

Didn't you already make a post about this? http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66486.0

Honestly, telling your ex about this is probably the dumbest thing ever, especially if any of the following apply:
  • You say you did it for her.
  • You have a lot of mutual friends that she's still in contact with.
  • She knows people that you don't want to tell.
The first thing she'll do is laugh at you. The second thing she'll do is laugh at you with all her friends after telling them about how insecure you are and how she dodged a bullet when you guys broke up.

Seriously, don't waste your time. 99% of people who don't have height dysphoria can't understand this surgery at all.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

-

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 05:49:16 PM »

I'd say there are bigger problems to worry about.

Worzezterlire

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 10:52:52 PM »

I never told any exes, just a few friends.  One took it extremely poorly, and the other is supportive.  I actually wish I had told nobody.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 08:09:11 PM »

Firstly, my exs WILL NEVERRRRRRRR KNOW ABOUT IT

But if it was the case, I would just say I got a limb length discrepancy which was avoiding me to get taller, and also say I went to Chiropractor for escolioses and gained height too. Or that I had a problem when I was younger which led me with short tibia or femur or both and discovered that just now and did the lengthening to correct it.

they will. you cant hide the truth forever. says a lot about your character. you re trying to base a relationship on a lie, good luck

MrSoonToBeTaller

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2021, 06:23:54 PM »

Own it. 

a

• 5'9
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2021, 09:32:41 PM »

A lie that will not hurt her.
they will. you cant hide the truth forever. says a lot about your character. you re trying to base a relationship on a lie, good luck
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Astronomy

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 05:41:29 AM »

I'll fking say it all depends on you girls' screwed-up views of men's values,which are always convincing them to rather eat tall men's s**ts than getting married or just even romances with short men.

Iron_Man

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2021, 03:53:01 AM »

Honestly, I don't see a problem.  If you're only dating a girl for sex (nothing serious), don't tell her.  She doesn't need to know that.  If you are in a serious relationship with your girlfriend and you are going to marry her, you can tell if you want.  Most likely, she will take it normally.  If not, then you don't need to marry her.  You will find another

SpeedDialer

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2021, 02:28:12 AM »

What would you say to a girl you dated before why you did it?

So the before part I mean -> she already knows my original height

SpeedDialer

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2021, 02:29:31 AM »

What phrasing would you say back?

F: I liked your old height more when we dated back then

M: My new height. I own it.

F: Huh? What?

AimHigh

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2021, 09:23:01 AM »

Acually happened...

Wife (5'4"): "I liked your height before (5' 7") you were easier to cuddle" - translation "I am feeling insecure the power dynamic has shifted, now its harder to keep you hungry for affection and under my thumb as Too many women are showing interest in you"

Me: Ahh Ok, I did it for myself,  I find now being 5'10" has improved my interactions at work, and general wellbeing and confidence...

Wife: Now cant keep her hands off me, especially in public...previously She had walked 5 steps ahead, rarely looked back and wanted me to run after her like a puppy...
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

Growing

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2021, 12:49:51 AM »

Its none of their business. Why bring it up to this in then first place?

Growing

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2021, 12:53:46 AM »

the question was to "A girl you dated before" to me that means no longer together. Its none of their business. Even if you were currently dating its still none of their business. Dating isn't marriage. Its a person your killing time with and having sex. Thats a big difference. Relationships end and hurt hearts gets the lips flapping and she'd tell your business to people out of spite. I casual dating partner is the last person that should know what you're up to. past or present.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2021, 10:50:47 PM »

I have a GF, I'm currently visiting her. She likes my current height. I'm probably going to try to see her again after getting LL, she doesn't know about it. I wonder what I'll say to her.

Sorcerer

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2021, 05:28:53 AM »

I'd say 'Just like u girls obsessed with face-lifts,I'm obsessed with limb lenghthening surgeries!And you can't blame me for this unless you wanna blame yourself for face-lift!'

ilovescience

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2021, 05:55:59 AM »

I'd say 'Just like u girls obsessed with face-lifts,I'm obsessed with limb lenghthening surgeries!And you can't blame me for this unless you wanna blame yourself for face-lift!'

Well if they did ask you about why you appeared to be taller than you were before, just tell them that you grew taller because you were playing basketball or things like that, and drank a lot of milk. It's not impossible for men to grow a little taller naturally in their 20s or 30s.
Pages: [1]   Go Up