Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I go for it if I'll be out of proportion after?  (Read 835 times)

StrangeDays67

Should I go for it if I'll be out of proportion after?
« on: March 31, 2019, 03:25:50 PM »

Current height: 67.5 inches (At the end of the day with good posture)
Inseam: 32
Sitting height: 35.5 inches

My legs are allready rather long for my height. I know some people have exceeded the 48% ratio of inseam to height but I'm a proportion nazi. I don't plan on going past 5'9 if I did the surgery, but I don't see a point if I'll be long legged after it.

GrowTow

Re: Should I go for it if I'll be out of proportion after?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 08:39:47 PM »

Just do it. Wear you pants 5cm lower which is nothing and wear longer t-shirts. The only time you'll ever actually look out of proportion is when you're completely nked, and if you're completely nked no one is going to be focusing on your proportions.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

StrangeDays67

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 01:47:21 AM »

If I look out of proportion nked, I don't see a point in doing it. I'm just a short guy with abnormally long legs at that point.

cheekycabs

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 02:06:45 AM »

Then don’t do it, fk. Why ask if your mind is made up? Sound like my girlfriend.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

changleng123

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 03:34:05 AM »

Hey I just gotta say I am naturally at a 49% inseam to height ratio (I've measured many times to confirm).
82cm inseam at 166cm height.
I have literally never felt long legged or even been told so. If anything I felt short legged for a long time until I found this form.
If you go to 5'9 you'd be at a 48.5% inseam which I really doubt anyone would notice especially if I feel "normal" at 49%, you should just go for it.

Here is a link to my post about the same topic, you can see what a natural 49% inseam looks like in picture.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=12113.0

Singapore

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 03:59:46 AM »

If you use precise implants, you can reverse the length. So you can go for your goal and see how it looks. If it looks too long, just reverse it until you are happy with your proportion ^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up