Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 35731 times)

YellowSpike

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2015, 10:41:43 PM »

so you have height neurosis since you're  15 :o
How did you hold out?Have you ketp money aside since you have competed your studies, how long have you had the idea of doing ll?

Well, back when I was 15, LL seemed like this out-of-this-world-bizarro-Frankenstein-like procedure (which it kind of still is). It was simply out of the question.

I sort of "got over" (or, rather, suppressed) my height neurosis, as I still managed to do really well with women (I'm very good looking facially), and my career success was pretty good as well. What made my height neurosis come back big time was a very back breakup several years ago. I then stumbled upon these forums, and once that happened, it was very hard to get the idea out of my head. And I also became more and more aware of how my height was impacting my opportunities with women, and I was just more keen on peoples' comments about other short men (some who were taller than me and not even that short). For the first time in my life, I became acutely aware of how I could manipulate my body however else I wanted (hours in the gym, which I never minded doing), but no matter what...I was still very short.

I've been able to comfortably afford LL with a top doctor since I was around 25. But I was in a steady relationship back then, so I didn't care as much. And that's a mistake I vowed never to make again, even subconsciously (rely on a relationship for confidence or whatever).

Alittletooshort

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2015, 05:43:23 AM »

My goal height is 187 cm too
I was also the shortest among my friend, and i always feel average or below average, which led me to consider leg lenghtening.
I'm also interested in doing ll with dr solomin, but i would like to read diaries from patient who did ll with him
Exclide had a pretty good experience so far with Dr. Kulesh who works closelsy togehther with Dr. Solomin.
I might write a diary about him this summer.

--

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2015, 01:19:50 PM »

Hi all,

I am thinking about LL surgery from a long time now. My current height is 5’6” and I have slight bow legs. I am doing well in my life, and though I always felt I was short, I didn’t really face many problems except for a few occasional “You are short” comments. I am very practical, and didn’t really give a damn to those comments. But, I always wanted to do bow leg correction due to the lingering leg pain, and the possibility of future knee pain, so lengthening a inch or two in the same surgery made sense to me.

It was a difficult decision, and I got the courage to do it only after going through many personal experiences and innumerable posts on this forum. Now, finally I have decided to take the plunge, if everything goes right, I might do it next month itself in India. Planning to go to Mumbai and Delhi for consultation in a few days.

Bye!

Magina

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2015, 12:34:26 AM »

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, I look forward to being part of this community. My height is 5'7 3/4 but I just tell people I am 5'8. I am in general good health, eat right, avoid drugs and alcohol. My future plans are to have surgery with Dr.Paley with precise(anything internal). Height is something that I feel will enhance my overall life, I am currently in the process of saving money for this type of procedure. As I do this, I will also continue to invest in my personal and professional life.

All things that have a beginning must meet an end. If I decide to change my mind on this procedure I will leave this forum. If I complete the procedure then I will leave the forum. But as for now I am looking forward to this part of this journey that will make an impact on my overall life.

I look forward to speaking to every single person in this forum.

Magina

Health and fitness enthusiast
Life enthusiast
Limb Lengthening Prospect
"Everything that begins has an end." - ???

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2015, 01:05:12 AM »

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2015, 12:38:09 PM »

Hi .. I am Panda bear.. New to this site.. I'm really enjoyong this site better than anything. Well I do love my bambo :-)

Psychologist

• Visitor
  • Banned - Clone Account Of ItsMyLife
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2015, 06:21:35 AM »

I'm a clinical psychologist here to observe this phenomenon of tall patients wanting surgery. One of my patients is here. Please be nice to him.  :)

Psychologist

• Visitor
  • Banned - Clone Account Of ItsMyLife
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2015, 06:32:33 AM »

What I post here should not be treated as clinical advice.

miserable123

• Visitor
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2015, 05:15:14 AM »

Hi i am miserable123 from Asia. had leg lengthening surgery in 2013 and recovering and can walk already. ask me anything, if there is any questions

Alittletooshort

« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2015, 05:23:29 AM »

Hi i am miserable123 from Asia. had leg lengthening surgery in 2013 and recovering and can walk already. ask me anything, if there is any questions
Which method did you use, what method, how many cm's?

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2015, 06:36:22 AM »

I'm a clinical psychologist here to observe this phenomenon of tall patients wanting surgery. One of my patients is here. Please be nice to him.  :)

You mean you are another clone account opps i mean troll account of the sadist psychopath "itsmylife"

Samuimw

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2015, 09:09:48 AM »

Yeah.. I don't like people who are trying to troll other people, but who was the creator of this forum?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2015, 09:12:28 AM »

Dameon was the creator of this forum.

miserable123

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2015, 07:33:19 AM »

Which method did you use, what method, how many cm's?

I used the external method, cm is a secret. Not that much.

cherry

• Visitor
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2015, 02:03:35 PM »

Hi.iam new in thz forum..

femoral_indecency

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2015, 02:34:46 AM »

Hello LL enthusiasts! I'm femoral indecency, the "femoral" part I included because when I do have LL done it will most definitely be the femurs (hopefully 8-8.5 cm) and the "moral indecency" part is well, because society still accepts and even propagates height discrimination (the last accepted forms of oppression) and I believe it behooves our societies as a collective whole to cleanse ourselves of this disgusting and antiquated form of discrimination and uphold what shred of humanity and decency we have left.   Phheww  :-[

LOl sorry about the mini novel but literary rhetoric was a favourite of mine in college   :)
It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

Penguinn

Standard 4/10 introduction.
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2015, 10:54:11 AM »

I'm Penguinn. I've switched accounts due to secret reasons involving the military, midgets and gold. The mods know about it.

Height: 5'2, 157cms
Planning to achieve: Upto 5'5, 165cms
Resident country: India

I'm not new at all, just never gave an introduction. Toodles.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2018, 09:12:28 PM »

Agreed. I am going to get CLL but even afterwards i am going to continue to fight heightism.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

wants2growtaller

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2018, 06:43:51 AM »

if you turned gay because of height (seriously) then I feel bad for you son
He's got 99 problems and a bitch aint one.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up