Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: What is your ideal height and why?  (Read 42176 times)

ReadRothbard

Re: What is your ideal height and why?
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2014, 08:45:58 PM »

I think 6'3 is the ideal height--it's good for athletics, women (tall and short alike), and for overall respect without being too tall.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2014, 10:45:11 PM »

Women prefer their partners to be 8 inches taller

that is not correct.

however I attempted to read your study to see why it is so inaccurate. it is the independent which seriously cant be trusted, mass media spill so much garbage in an attempt to distract and manipulate the public. I gave the independent the benefit of the doubt and tried to find a link on the article. there was no link to the study.

9 out of ten times when the peer reviewed article is not linked to, and it is the media reporting on it ...... it turns out to be so bull  .

however the exponential diminish in returns at 6"0 is for when the average is 5"9.5, if your country has an average of 5"11.25 then your the amount of cool points you will gain will become exponentially diminishing at 6"1.75. but that is only for that country. 

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2014, 10:49:58 PM »

these are the tallest 7 countries.

2)Average Height (Entire population/adults-All ages over 20 years,20+)
Country/Average Male Height (cm)/population

Netherlands 180,6
 Montenegro 180,0
 Iceland 179,8
 Norway 179,3
 Sweden 179,3
 Denmark 178,8
 Serbia 178,5

there is no difference between the new generation and the old generation. the reason for this 2 cm difference when you include all age groups is because people shrink as they get older. they are not taller per say.

kunta kinte

« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2014, 10:51:59 PM »

185cm = perfect

Shor7Guy

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2014, 11:45:53 AM »

What girl's say=/=what girls want. They may say height doesn't matter or that there is too tall after 6 foot 2 to make you fell good or to not appear shallow but the reality is when a 6 foot 4 hunk comes in they go crazy, and prefer him to the 6 foot 2 hunk. I'd say only after 6 foot 5 would the height not be necessary or decrease attractiveness.

Overdozer

« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »

when a 6 foot 4 hunk comes in they go crazy, and prefer him
I like how you talk for every female and also imagine them like they're complete brainless, primative creatures. Way to go, friend!
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

kunta kinte

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2014, 11:56:51 AM »

I agree with Shor7Guy. Even though my ideal is 185cm and I would much rather be 185cm then any other height, I can't help but agree that a 192-3 range is more attractive to girls. They can talk all they want, but when a 190+ alpha walks in the house they can't help but slide off they're chairs form all the moisture going on. .

endomorphisme

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2014, 12:12:02 PM »

lol they go crazy shor7guy, the shorter you are the more bull s you say.

Dick Dastardly

• Visitor
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2014, 12:13:10 PM »

People are placing way too much importance on what women think. I don't know if you guys have been outside lately, but the majority of Western women these days are either gigantic hambeasts and/or emotionally crazy psychopaths. To sacrifice so much time and your health to push yourself beyond a reasonable lengthening amount to get to "alpha male height" is just beyond ridiculous. If you're average height or slightly taller, simply having a chauvinist attitude will get you way more women than height ever will. And you'll get to pick from the good ones.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2014, 12:25:01 PM »

when a 6 foot 4 hunk comes in they go crazy, and prefer him

actually I think if a 6"4 guy entered the room you boys from old forum  would be more infatuated with his height than any girl in the room. LOL

there is a real disconnect with reality with some of you guys on this forum.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2014, 12:56:29 PM »

If the tall guy has an average looking face or below average, his height will only make the girls notice him but they wont make a big deal out of it.

I mean compare the main stars of supernatural, both look like male models, but Jensen Ackles is like 6'0 while Jared Padalecki is 6'4. They both have big female followings but id say from reading various forums as well as looking at polls that Jensen is substantially more popular with the ladies despite being much shorter. Of course a lot of that is probably because of their roles on their show, but it still shows that personality is more important than height after a certain level, like in this case where both actors would be considered tall even though there is a big difference between them.

endomorphisme

« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2014, 01:33:37 PM »

jensen ackles is also better looking than padalecki, and jensen ackles is even not 6'0" but more 5'11.5" according to celebheights.

Uppland

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2014, 02:46:10 PM »

actually I think if a 6"4 guy entered the room you boys from old forum  would be more infatuated with his height than any girl in the room. LOL

there is a real disconnect with reality with some of you guys on this forum.

Hah! Yeah we all are obsessed with height on this forum that much is obvious. I don't want to be rude but I actually feel like shorter guys always argue that being very tall isn't a big plus while average height guys are convinced that's where it's at. I suppose most people feel like they just need 3-4 inches extra and then they'd be golden.

That being said  a really tall guy like 6'4-6'6 will get alot of love from the ladies, sure some won't care either way as long as he's taller than her but there are tons of women with height fetisches. 6'1-6'2 is still good though although where I live that isn't exactly noticebly tall.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2014, 04:32:31 PM »

jensen ackles is also better looking than padalecki, and jensen ackles is even not 6'0" but more 5'11.5" according to celebheights.

That Jensen is better looking is very subjective though, Jared has more masculine facial features which im sure is preferable to some women. If Jensen is shorter than 6'0 then that just supports my argument even more.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2014, 04:35:22 PM »

Hah! Yeah we all are obsessed with height on this forum that much is obvious. I don't want to be rude but I actually feel like shorter guys always argue that being very tall isn't a big plus while average height guys are convinced that's where it's at. I suppose most people feel like they just need 3-4 inches extra and then they'd be golden.

That being said  a really tall guy like 6'4-6'6 will get alot of love from the ladies, sure some won't care either way as long as he's taller than her but there are tons of women with height fetisches. 6'1-6'2 is still good though although where I live that isn't exactly noticebly tall.

Im convinced that a very good looking 6'0 guy would get way more attention from majority of women compared to an average looking 6'4 guy.

Gichelu

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »

At 8'11 inches tall Robert Wadlow was the world's most attractive man. Just look at his game here.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2014, 05:11:02 PM »

Ok,
new goal height: 8'10.5. I am 5'8 so it will be extremely risky to get to 8'11. I will stop at 8'10.5.

Cannibal

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2014, 05:12:50 PM »

Are you sure this isn't Apotheosis?
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2014, 05:24:13 PM »

Ok,
new goal height: 8'10.5. I am 5'8 so it will be extremely risky to get to 8'11. I will stop at 8'10.5

Are you sure this isn't Apotheosis?

made me laugh :) funniest comments :)

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2014, 05:24:36 PM »

Then here's one... you stink of fear under that cheap lotion. You stink of fear Will, but you're not a coward. You fear me, but still you came here. You fear this shy boy, yet still you seek him out. Don't you understand, Will? You caught me because we're very much alike. Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards. Fear... is the price of our instrument. But I can help you bear it.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Uppland

« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2014, 05:41:58 PM »

Im convinced that a very good looking 6'0 guy would get way more attention from majority of women compared to an average looking 6'4 guy.

So am I but cut that down to a 5'10 or 5'9 guy and it might be more even.

KrP1

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2014, 06:08:33 PM »

At 8'11 inches tall Robert Wadlow was the world's most attractive man. Just look at his game here.

He wasent happy with his height. He always wanted to do leg lengthening to be 9'2 because it was his ideal height. It bothers him that giraffes were taller than him

ReadRothbard

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2014, 06:46:22 PM »

He wasent happy with his height. He always wanted to do leg lengthening to be 9'2 because it was his ideal height. It bothers him that giraffes were taller than him

When did this thread turn into misc. from bodybuilding.com? :o
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Moubgf

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2014, 06:51:11 PM »

Misc bodybuilding says what every aware person is thinking. Red pill indeed.

Uppland

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2014, 06:53:10 PM »

Maybe we should get back on topic I'm genuinely interested in what people think on the ideal height. Us forum members surely have thought a lot about it.

Ps. U aware?

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2014, 08:46:46 PM »

Well I guess there Is a mislead here...I think that we all came here to escape height disphoria. we want to do the procedure and then go on with my life. My opinion social interactions become good after 180cm You are just a little above average. Look i just want to say, that as long as we hit a height we don't want to loose our lifes constantly improving it. It won't make you much more attractive if you are below 170cm you may as well go for 2 surgeries. When the LL phase is done. Go On! Become great, we are young we can make great things!Educate, improve appearance, character, get a better job, get a degree. My Moto is that we have to try for the best for ourselves, we won't always get the best but most of the times something really good.Enjoy life improve your stature and move on
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

mybodyisready

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2014, 09:08:28 PM »

i will tell you what the perfect height is. the one at which you are content with yourself. seriously you are placing way too much importance on physical appearence. i found this forum via google search. i also found the idea tempting to be just a little bit taller so i was interested in the method. but given the side effects of all this i would not consider this even if the fees were completely covered and the operation was done in my native country. all it was is just whishful thinking for me.

when i was 17 i was with a girl that i dated. she subconsiuocly complimented me on my height saying it bugs her to have to stand on her tiptoes to kiss me. my height at this point  was like 5`10, a height a lot of guys wouldnt even find desirable. it is just average height in my country. i think youre getting all caught up in numbers striving for that 6`0 as basal of beauty and every inch beyond that just makes it closer to perfection. the thing is, and this is completely understandable given the fact that a lot of you went through hard times in life, you feel inferior and whish to be taller than everyone else is in order to compensate for that.

dont get me wrong, tall guys have it easier thats for sure. but once you get game, be socially open and able to talk freely to people height does not become a factor at all or at least a minimal. i was once in a group of 20 people and the organizer of this was like 5`5. he was also younger than me. but at no point he was treated disrespectfully, nobody reduced him on his height or even mentoned it. i had the same respect for him as if there was a 6`4 guy talking. a friend of mine is also 5`5, ive seen him with a lot of good looking girls, girls where also a 6`4 guys would be glad to get them.

thats the thing with most girls. even though they say they would never date a short guy doesnt mean that this is set in stone. dont just accept your fate right there, more often than not girls are just testing you for your virility. if youre lacking obvious male characteristics like height is you need to prove them wrong that you are indeed a whole man. these are so called   tests and girls do them an awful lot and not only regarding your height.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2014, 09:22:55 PM »

i will tell you what the perfect height is. the one at which you are content with yourself. seriously you are placing way too much importance on physical appearence. i found this forum via google search. i also found the idea tempting to be just a little bit taller so i was interested in the method. but given the side effects of all this i would not consider this even if the fees were completely covered and the operation was done in my native country. all it was is just whishful thinking for me.

when i was 17 i was with a girl that i dated. she subconsiuocly complimented me on my height saying it bugs her to have to stand on her tiptoes to kiss me. my height at this point  was like 5`10, a height a lot of guys wouldnt even find desirable. it is just average height in my country. i think youre getting all caught up in numbers striving for that 6`0 as basal of beauty and every inch beyond that just makes it closer to perfection. the thing is, and this is completely understandable given the fact that a lot of you went through hard times in life, you feel inferior and whish to be taller than everyone else is in order to compensate for that.

dont get me wrong, tall guys have it easier thats for sure. but once you get game, be socially open and able to talk freely to people height does not become a factor at all or at least a minimal. i was once in a group of 20 people and the organizer of this was like 5`5. he was also younger than me. but at no point he was treated disrespectfully, nobody reduced him on his height or even mentoned it. i had the same respect for him as if there was a 6`4 guy talking. a friend of mine is also 5`5, ive seen him with a lot of good looking girls, girls where also a 6`4 guys would be glad to get them.

thats the thing with most girls. even though they say they would never date a short guy doesnt mean that this is set in stone. dont just accept your fate right there, more often than not girls are just testing you for your virility. if youre lacking obvious male characteristics like height is you need to prove them wrong that you are indeed a whole man. these are so called s**t tests and girls do them an awful lot and not only regarding your height.

finally a sane man. yes what you say is true. especially paragraph 2 and 4. and yes girls do test. in fact after reading that I remembered, I once had a girl test me now that I think about it, but I did not get insecure about it and then she did not care about my height. but having said that I am 171 so not really short, there are heights where you cant win the test because your just to short but a lot of the time it is the girl testing to see how you respond. girls subconsciously test a man whether they know it or not. its a mans job to act like a man and not have insecurities.

Gichelu

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2014, 09:41:26 PM »

It's easy to say height doesn't matter when you're 178 cm which isn't even short at all for a guy who isn't in professional sports.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Taller

« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2014, 12:19:35 AM »

How tall are you now, mybodyisready?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2014, 12:21:10 AM »

The could give him a bj standing up.

Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up