Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Anti MMT: Yes Or No

Yes:  Being Anti old forum  does not affect the development of the Forum and People Need To Know The Truth
- 15 (75%)
No:  It affect the development of the Forum and We Should Not Be Anti old forum
- 5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poll: Anti old forum : Yes Or No?  (Read 10421 times)

Muse

Poll: Anti old forum : Yes Or No?
« on: October 19, 2013, 09:24:04 PM »

This is a poll for members to voice out their opinion on whether being anti old forum  (discrediting/exposing their wrongdoings) will affect this Forum into developing as the alternative resource for legitimate information on limb lengthening.

It would also help everyone if you can post the reasons for voting Yes Or No.

Vote YES if you think what's being done now is fine, that exposing/discrediting old forum  is not a problem
Vote NO if you think we should stop, because it will affect the forum's development. 

The decision is yours.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:01:59 PM by Dameon »

TomD

• Private
Re: Poll: Anti old forum : Yes Or No?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 10:00:22 PM »

I voted yes because what he did was wrong.

I vote we dont put up back links to old forum  and we simply refer to it as the 'other site'

I vote we call sysop out on his crap but after a while it will fade and we wont have to worry about it.

I am cool with folks who have operations from Shringani and wanna discuss it here in spite of the fact sysop is making a commission off it. We want the patient imput.  :)

Most of this stuff will play out and stop soon.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 10:26:40 PM »

I voted no because if new LLers come here and see a bunch of anti-old forum  content, they might not take this forum seriously.  They wouldn't necessarily have anything against old forum , and we'd just look like a bunch of banned old forum  malcontents instead of an independent, unbiased site that prides itself on free speech (even if the admin disagrees with or is personally offended by that speech).

Censoring links and banning people for arguing with the admin just makes us look like hypocrites to the people who've left (or are considering leaving) old forum  because of that very behavior by SysOp.  I concede that the recent censorship and banning incidents here are nowhere near as bad as what SysOp does at old forum , but I don't think that type of thing should be happening here at all.

Dissing old forum  and SysOp is fine.  I'm sure a lot of banned old forum ers will come here and have some not-so-nice things to say about the place (and especially the guy who runs it.)  That should be okay and perhaps even encouraged.  But I think that's very different from having the leaders of this openly be on a mission to take down old forum .

Do you guys have any hard evidence that SysOp is sending people to bad doctors because he's getting money from them?  What patient was misled and had his/her legs messed up because of SysOp?  Unless you have evidence and a victim, you don't have a case, and most people won't take your accusations seriously.

That said, I don't really care if this forum is anti-old forum  or neutral.  My problem was with the banning of Apple.  I didn't see anything ban-worthy about what he said.  You shouldn't use your admin powers to ban someone for arguing with you about your anti-old forum  agenda.  That's something old forum  Admin and SysOp would do, and that's why I refuse to post on old forum .  Nobody wants to post on a forum run by a dictator they can't argue with.  Everyone thought old forum  Admin was a shill getting kickbacks from Beijing so this stuff about SysOp and Betzbone is really nothing new in LL/old forum  history anyway.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 10:40:11 PM »

We arent bashing old forum .

We are bashing Sysop for pretending to be two people and steering guys to Sarin and now the new doctor. Those are hard facts.

he also booted us off when we dared question him about it. Not very nice.

We cant have links to rival sites here. That is pretty standard to any forum you go to.
Its a form of advertising. I have no idea why anyone would complain about that.

Coming here to start fights gets you banned. That is at Dameons discretion. Every forum has moderators for situations like this.

Dameon cant be here all the time so this is what is going to happen without a moderator onsite.

Anyone from old forum  is welcome here. Do not defend sysop for his money making scams and dont come here to start arguments. Pretty easy rules to live by.

We even got a Sringari thead up so that we can judge him ourselves. That is pretty nice considering the circumstances.

:)

Carter

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 11:14:36 PM »

Censoring links and banning people for arguing with the admin just makes us look like hypocrites to the people who've left (or are considering leaving) old forum  because of that very behavior by SysOp.  I concede that the recent censorship and banning incidents here are nowhere near as bad as what SysOp does at old forum , but I don't think that type of thing should be happening here at all.

No offence, but this is the lamest things i read in a long time, are you saying that we should NEVER BAN anyone?  Okay, good. Find me ONE forum which can do that.  If people are banned for trolling or arguing, what's wrong with that?   

Question: Do you blame the person for being rude toward other members or blame the moderator for doing his job? 

Seriously,  if people start thinking arguments and being rude to others is ACCEPTABLE, I would start to worry. 

TomD

• Private
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 11:27:10 PM »

Hey Carter

I think we are weeding out the old forum  members. They are the ones complaining. How does anyone complain about removing a back link to old forum  and someone getting into fights with others to protect sysop.

The motive is pretty clear to me. I wish they would let it go. If they want to stay on old forum  and have fun there, go right ahead. Dont come here and wreck our site.

Muse

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 11:29:59 PM »

That said, I don't really care if this forum is anti-old forum  or neutral.  My problem was with the banning of Apple.  I didn't see anything ban-worthy about what he said.  You shouldn't use your admin powers to ban someone for arguing with you about your anti-old forum  agenda.  That's something old forum  Admin and SysOp would do, and that's why I refuse to post on old forum .  Nobody wants to post on a forum run by a dictator they can't argue with.  Everyone thought old forum  Admin was a shill getting kickbacks from Beijing so this stuff about SysOp and Betzbone is really nothing new in LL/old forum  history anyway.

Here's where you're mistaken on those two points you are basing that whole post on.

1)  AppleADay was arguing with other members (TomD and Carter) using sarcasm and insults, which is the reason he was eventually banned for 3 days after consideration.   A forum where members can't communicate without hostility is not the way to build forward.

All conversations between me and AppleADay have been fine and civil, you can confirm that with him via PM.   

2)  For the last time, links to old forum  is not acceptable because it'll boost their search engine ranks, nothing to do with "censorship".  Plain and simple.   We allow the words old forum  and MakeMeTaller to be referenced freely, just not direct www/http links.

Do you guys have any hard evidence that SysOp is sending people to bad doctors because he's getting money from them?  What patient was misled and had his/her legs messed up because of SysOp?  Unless you have evidence and a victim, you don't have a case, and most people won't take your accusations seriously.

We are contacting the relevant authorities, so can't comment further on this. What I'll say is this,  any intelligent person can deduct from the words and actions of everyone involved who is lying and who is telling the truth.   

I'll refer you to read every topic started within my posting history about various victims and evidence to draw your own conclusions.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 10:56:57 PM by Admin »

Orlando

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 12:18:59 AM »

To compare this to old forum  is silly, your opinion don't even exist there. It's Apothoeiss way or the highway 100% of the time, no questions asked. 

Oh yea, I voted Yes.  If and when people stop posting about old forum , then it will happen when it happen.  To tell people not to be post negative stuff on old forum  is.....censorship  ;)

If somebody comes here and think this place is a joke because it bashes old forum , then fine. this forum will not be for everyone no matter what happens. 

Remember this quote:  "You can't be everything to everyone, or you end up being nothing"

Maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea if this forum is kept small, because let's face it, the more people you have, the more chance of weird and stupid people you'll attract.

GetTallOrGoGay

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 12:05:39 PM »

My issue with this whole fiasco is that a financial arrangement creates an incentive for old forum  to limit our awareness of available doctors to only those with which he has an arrangment, it also gives old forum  a desire to want the price to remain high, and who knows how that could affect the way he governs the forum.

randy28

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 01:18:03 PM »

Admin Note: Randy28 is likely a old forum  troll, and his posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. 

We identity them as  having low post count, generic comments, appearing to randomly attack the forum are the obvious signs.  The original post is as below.

Here's where you're mistaken on two points

1)  AppleADay was banned for arguing with other members TomD and Carter in two separate threads.  He resort to sarcasm and insults, which is the main reason he is banned.   A forum where people can't communicate without using sarcasm, insults and hostility is not the way to go.

As far as I know, all conversations between me and AppleADay have been fine, you can ask him via PM.   Technically he's not banned, he's suspended from posting for 2 weeks so he can decide how he can interact with other members here or leave.  He still has voting rights and PM access.

Banning people is Hippocratic behavior and you are doing same. If voice can't be raised here then old forum  is better place. Tom D is the most aggressive member here with million % hatred in heart. YOu should ban him first instead of Apple.

2)  For the last time, giving links to old forum  is not acceptable because it'll boost their search engine ranks, nothing to do with "censorship".  Plain and simple.   This is something technical, please go read up for clarity.

I don't see anything wrong in linking old forum  if it is relevant to post. Why are we so scared if we are fighting for truth. All this leads to vague representation of forum.

We are contacting the relevant authorities, so can't comment further on this. What I'll say is this,  any intelligent person can deduct from the words and actions of everyone involved who is lying and who is telling the truth.    I'll refer you to read every topic started within my post history to draw your own conclusions.

Contacting authorities !!!!

We came here to gather knowledge on limb lengthening. We don't want any legal battles. I think you should respect privacy of everyone as a forum administrator even if it is Apo/Sys/Crazy or whoever.

I am not sure if I will get banned for raising my voice freely.....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 10:33:34 PM by Admin »

randy28

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 01:19:05 PM »

Just realised that was 1000th post of this webisite.  ;) ;)

Muse

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 01:43:03 PM »

Your post history speaks for itself.  People can tell why you are here.

Banning people is Hippocratic behavior and you are doing same. If voice can't be raised here then old forum  is better place. Tom D is the most aggressive member here with million % hatred in heart. YOu should ban him first instead of Apple.

I don't see anything wrong in linking old forum  if it is relevant to post. Why are we so scared if we are fighting for truth. All this leads to vague representation of forum.

Contacting authorities !!!!

We came here to gather knowledge on limb lengthening. We don't want any legal battles. I think you should respect privacy of everyone as a forum administrator even if it is Apo/Sys/Crazy or whoever.

I am not sure if I will get banned for raising my voice freely.....
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 01:45:24 PM by Dameon »

Mac

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »

old forum  woz fine until Syck came along and started his greedy agenda.
Anyway we have this great new forum now which will hopefuly grow and grow, so spread the word.
Pages: [1]   Go Up